Author Topic: ronnie once again owns dorian  (Read 20848 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: ronnie once again owns dorian
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2008, 01:28:29 AM »
8)

No where near this , sorry kid Ronnie knows who's back is better

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2008, 01:34:23 AM »
I proved you wrong with pics to prove my point . You proved nothing by not posting any pics. If anyone got owned, it was you, plain and simple. You're so in denial you don't know what to say anymore.

Post a pic of yates showing a christmas tree with striations in the rear latspread. Put up or shut up.

So far all you have is a pic of yates with loose skin hanging and bacne on his whole lower back. I drew in a christmas tree for him since he's not showing one.

NO its you nutt huggers who are in denial , your own hero OWNS you

Ronnie Coleman : DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

jackasses proved wrong once again by their own hero , it just doesn't get better than that , now run along and play your constant grasping at straws bores me

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »
ND, have you ever entertained thought that Ronnie was possibly being humble when he said he couldn't beat Dorian?

Have you ever entertained the thought he was being honest? and humble my ass you ever see the comments Ronnie made about Gunther and Jay?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2008, 01:44:20 AM »
ND owning the nuthuggers as usual with ease I may add hahahahaha

Check this shot of Coleman from 02 (w/bowling ball gut too I may add  ::)) following a "workout" session with uncle joe  :-\

Team Yates

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2008, 01:54:02 AM »
No where near this , sorry kid Ronnie knows who's back is better

What the fuck man?
Ronnie is DESTROYING Dorian there. And I'm not even talking about the glutes/quads.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2008, 03:44:21 AM »
No you can't read what makes you think ANYONE on these boards trumps Coleman? or Bannout? yeah I thought so  ;) keep clinging on for dear life to numbers because they mean 0 compared to Ronnie himself and again you keep running from this question what makes team flex right and Ronnie Coleman and Samir Bannout wrong?

the getbiggers are not what is trumping Ronnie or Samir.

its the visual evidence moron.

::)

you act like if Ronnie or Samir said it was true, it MUST be true no matter WHAT the visual evidence shows lol

never mind all the other opinions out there verifying what the visuals show: ronnie has the best back EVER.

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2008, 03:46:36 AM »
the getbiggers are not what is trumping Ronnie or Samir.

its the visual evidence moron.

you act like if Ronnie or Samir said it was true, it MUST be true no matter WHAT the visual evidence shows lol

never mind all the other opinions out there verifying what the visuals show: ronnie has the best back EVER.

You might hold some credibility if you were actually at the shows or if your "visuals" correspond to what the majority of GetBiggers who attended Dorian and Ronnie's Mr. O's say (which is that Yates had a quality to his muscle unlike any competitor that had to be seen in the flesh; Dorian would defeat Ronnie).

While we are at it, why don't you go ahead and explain 2002 to me. There is mounds of visual "evidence" that Coleman looked like garbage.

Team Yates

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2008, 06:17:29 AM »
 :-\

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »
NO its you nutt huggers who are in denial , your own hero OWNS you

Ronnie Coleman : DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

jackasses proved wrong once again by their own hero , it just doesn't get better than that , now run along and play your constant grasping at straws bores me

Proved wrong by who? LOL, all Ronnie said was he saw "thickest freakiest back I have ever seen." Where does it say that yates has the "best" back? It doesn't. It says Ronnie has the best back in the latest FLEX issue. I suggest you buy a copy. Actually, you're probably a subscriber to FLEX and burned the magazine after seeing it, LOL.

Now, I see we are all getting in your head, since your cussing everytime you post. I've pointed it out for you, so you don't have to waist anymore brain cells. The sagging loose skin and bacne is with in the triangle. Everyone can see it, so stop acting like you can't see it. All you have to do is:

Post a pic of yates showing a christmas tree with striations in the rear latspread, and no, your stupid crunch pose is not a rear latspread. Put up or shut up.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »
Dorian's back was good but the folds of skin, asymmetry, and bacne prevent him from beating Ronnie.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
Dorian's back was good but the folds of skin, asymmetry, and bacne prevent him from beating Ronnie.

dorian getting killed by 1999 Ronnie as always...

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »
the thing that is so stupid about ND`s posts on this thread and every other thread is that he is basing his whole argument on a few opinions and claiming those opinions are true no matter what.

eg. it doesn`t matter to ND what visuals we show.

all he cares about is what Ronnie said.

that means, that if Ronnie had said `Frank Zane has the freakiest and thickest back I have ever seen`it would be correct according to ND no matter what the visuals show.

after all, who are we to argue with Ronnie Coleman... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2008, 01:56:37 AM »
it's obvious why Ronnie was voted #1 by Team Flex.

The guy on the left might as well be Gaspari and the guy on the right Haney. One has an insane taper and big muscles. The other is made by this comparison to look like a relatively small but hard working shredded guy doing his best with less than stellar genetics. The same thing would happen if this Ronnie stood on stage with this Dorian, everyone would commend Dorian's work ethic but ultimately he could only ever come a well earned second place.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2008, 06:31:59 PM »

Dorian's back is as wide, thicker, harder and just as detailed. So how does Coleman win this ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
  Dorian's back is as wide, thicker, harder and just as detailed. So how does Coleman win this ???

Let's try it again, since you need glasses. Coleman's back clearly much WIDER, waist SMALLER = big advantage in taper.

This was Coleman at a lighter bodyweight. :o

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2008, 07:30:48 PM »
Let's try it again, since you need glasses. Coleman's back clearly much WIDER, waist SMALLER = big advantage in taper.

This was Coleman at a lighter bodyweight. :o

What have I told you about your personal attacks making you seem stupid? For starters, Coleman's back is not wider there. They are roughly equal in width. Secondly, while Coleman does have an advantage in taper, you are forgetting Yates' advantage in hardness, thickness and detail.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »
Stubbs back is unreal.

In the  same ballpark as Dorian and RC for sure.

They are all in the same league-cannot reall say one is bettter than the others.

The Beef thinks this newbee has hit the nail on the head.

The Beef

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2008, 05:38:13 PM »
Dorian's back cannot be better than Ronnie's when Dorian has ugly bacne.

Dorian's bacne is a minor cosmetic flaw compared of small relevance compared his advantages in hardness and striations with comparable size. So Dorian's back is as wide and thick as Coleman's, with superior definition and hardness, and he loses because of a skin condition? Should the look of your epidermis even matter at a bodybuilding contest?

Moosejay

« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »
No

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »
just got the new flex...ranked the top 20 backs of all time...

1.  ronnie
2.  dorian
3.  joel stubbs
4.  haney
5.  columbo
6.  cutler
7.  jean pierre fux
8.  samir bannout
9.  michael francois
10.  victor martinez
11.  mohamed benaziza
12.  robby robinson
13.  flex wheeler
14.  art atwood
15.  orville burke
16.  sergio oliva
17.  tony perarson
18.  thierry pastel
19.  melvin anthony
20.  albert beckles

once again ronnie owns dorian!!!

Victor should be Top 5!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »
Dorian's bacne is a minor cosmetic flaw compared of small relevance compared his advantages in hardness and striations with comparable size. So Dorian's back is as wide and thick as Coleman's, with superior definition and hardness, and he loses because of a skin condition?

if we were comparing #1 and #10 on the list, then I would agree with you. However, we are comparing the top 2 backs of all-time. We must pick at straws to decide a winner. The fact of the matter is that Ronnie's back is just as good as Dorian's and doesn't have bance or folds of skin.

Should the look of your epidermis even matter at a bodybuilding contest?

yes

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »
The Beef thinks this newbee has hit the nail on the head.

The Beef

There was already a whole thread pointing this out.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2008, 07:43:38 PM »
For starters, Coleman's back is not wider there. They are roughly equal in width. Secondly, while Coleman does have an advantage in taper, you are forgetting Yates' advantage in hardness, thickness and detail.

They are nowhere near equal width. Secondly i've never ignored some of Yates' advantages, namely hardness and detail which i've pointed out many times.

What i pointed out were some of Coleman's advantages in a discussion of lat width and taper, easy-reader. It's called context, learn what that means lol

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
if we were comparing #1 and #10 on the list, then I would agree with you. However, we are comparing the top 2 backs of all-time. We must pick at straws to decide a winner. The fact of the matter is that Ronnie's back is just as good as Dorian's and doesn't have bance or folds of skin.

And yet you ignore the major advantages Yates has, namely, superior hardness and definition? These two things are far more important than acne, which is something that is not even related to skeletal muscles. Since they have equivalent development, then the superior conditioning of Yates' back wins it for him.

yes

Hmmm...no. This is not a beauty pageant. This is not the Ms.America contest trying to find the prettiest girl, but deciding who has the best physique between the two.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »
They are nowhere near equal width. Secondly i've never ignored some of Yates' advantages, namely hardness and detail which i've pointed out many times.

What i pointed out were some of Coleman's advantages in a discussion of lat width and taper, easy-reader. It's called context, learn what that means lol

I will ignore you because you are unable to argue without resorting to ad hominem - and your point about the lats is ridiculous, as everyone can see they are roughly the same width.