Author Topic: Muscle Phone - News, Gossip, NPC & IFBB contest results - right to your phone  (Read 14949 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I lost 50lbs in one day, won a million dollars, banged 4 supermodels AND found out who won the Colorado Pro!!!

Thanks Musclephone!
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
The Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM cured my cat's fleas.

Thanks, Musclephone!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
haha goatboy had my post deleted

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
haha goatboy had my post deleted

What post?

I don't have posts deleted.  I don't believe in censorship.  You're confusing me with the IFBB butt-boys with blue stars.
Ron: "I am lazy."

mikediesel

• Getbig III
As posted by VVV :

I was wondering why Issac started this "free" service for and I knew good and well that it wasn't out of the goodness of his heart.

Well folks, I decided to examine it and apparantly Issac is actually going to make a lot of money from this and hears why.  Below is the Terms and Conditions of using the Musclephone service and I have highlighted the area of concern:

By texting in, you are subscribing to a text alert subscription. Standard text messaging fees and other charges may apply. You may stop this service at any time by sending a text message with the word STOP, END, or QUIT to 64274. Your phone must have text messaging capabilities. You must be the owner of this device and either be at least sixteen years old or have the permission of your parent or guardian. The service is currently only available in the United States. We value your privacy and will not share your information outside the Muscle Phone Network. 

Now this highlighted may not mean much until you read about "The Muscle Phone Network.

THE MUSCLE PHONE NETWORK: We're currently building the Muscle Phone Network to include the industry's best media outlets and businesses. If you're interested in becoming part of the Muscle Phone Network and how you can benefit email us for more information.

Essentially Issac now has a list of the numbers of people interested in health and fitness and is in a great position to sell targeting advertising to health and fitness companies who agree to sign on to the "Muscle Phone Network".

Eventually, you'll receive the gossip and news.....   But you'll also be receiving advertisements from those on the Muscle Phone Network 

One more thing, Sprayflex is a member of the Muscle Phone Network........hope you enjoy those ads

Great job Issac, I didn't think you could sink so low.  Selling text message advertising to companies.  How pathetic......

laurion

• Getbig III
MUSCLEPHONE hidden charges?!?!?!?!
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »
I just got my cell phone bill for this month and realized that my cell phone company charges 9.99 for "data and third party charges," all data blocked now.  Not so free after all!
Thanks musclephone I thought we were friends.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: MUSCLEPHONE hidden charges?!?!?!?!
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2008, 04:44:10 PM »
I just got my cell phone bill for this month and realized that my cell phone company charges 9.99 for "data and third party charges," all data blocked now.  Not so free after all!
Thanks musclephone I thought we were friends.

Translation......Musclep hone fucked me, but only called me to harass me, not to converse....
HAHA, RON.....