Author Topic: Your Petro Dollars At Work  (Read 4682 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Your Petro Dollars At Work
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
It makes sense for you, since from what I've heard and seen, you don't have to ever worry about being raped.........unlike the poor French kid. 

It's not rape I'm concerned about. It's the inadvertent breaking of Sharia law and the 50 lashes that concerns me.

From what I understand, Dubai is pretty moderate compared to Sharjah, but still, ...there are freedoms we take for granted in the west that are an affront to the laws, cultures, and customs elsewhere.

A girlfriend of mine recently flew to Dubai to hold a few FFi meetings, before flying over to Uganda to do the same. I'll ask her this weekend what it was like. She's as American as they come, so if anyone would step into it, I think she would before me. I'll also discuss this with a few of my Dubai contacts as well. The more I think about it, ...the more sense it makes to me, ...especially with another $^34&&%$# snow storm heading in on Friday. Winters in Dubai... Summers in Toronto.... I'm liking it.

PS - Don't try to spin the unfortunate tragic assault on that French boy, as an excuse to slander an entire country.
What happened to him was tragic and the result of actions taken by 3 degenerate low-lifes. I can certainly see why authorities might want to be as low key about it as possible, ...but doesn't even compare to the disgraceful decades long silences & cover ups we've seen with 'Boys town'  and the Catholic Archdioses in the USA.
w