Author Topic: bthomas77's FBB Training log  (Read 41890 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Luv, you're starting to sound like me!! 

LOL  ;D  Well then you know my pain  :'(

Its all good we will be in shape lickity split....i like that saying.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
I like the facial hair pics better.   ;D
Now you lost 40 pounds...so are those the "before" pics or the "after" pics?

i like them too.....

collage was created in mid december from pics throughout 2007....the clean shaven was done in august of 07

so all are before pics.

ill see if i get around to taking  pic tonight.......

P.S. saw the beast today....and she looks freaking great.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
That's awesome that you got to see The Beast...you should have taken your "after" pic with her! 

:)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
BigB I can't believe you hurt your shoulder...you better get some rehab/massages so you can get back at it.

You looked great btw!  Good to see you :)
Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II
oh i'll be back doing chest tomorrow....its just a lil pain....:D...i got to get in to see the chiro......he'll be able to put it back in with no problem...i got it in last night, but it slipped back out today.  so we will see.

and rip...i have only ever taken one picture at a show, or anything....and it was infact with the Beast.  it was taken with the Beasts camera last year at the USA's and i have never seen it...HA...im positive it broke the camera.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
I talked to Jenny today...she said she was gonna post the pics.   :)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
I talked to Jenny today...she said she was gonna post the pics.   :)

the ones i took, or the one i was actually in?

hahahahaha.....i ended up being her camera bitch at the USA's last year........

and my shoulder looks like its gonna be a little bitch....all weekend long it was slippinging in and out of joint.  got in pretty good today, but came out doing decline bench on a hammer strength machine......thankfully decline is the last thing i do on chest days.  got it back in, but i usually takes about 40minutes to get it back going again...and i wasnt gonna sit around the gym for 40min to do two sets of decline bench..:P...i had already done all my cardio.

havent seen the doc yet, but it feels like i may need the surgery i was supposed to have when i was in high school.  my junior year my doc wanted to go in and tighten everything up, but my dad said i didnt need it.  and since i was still only 16 i had no say....HA.... it has never hurt this bad.  the only thing that is really bugging me with it....isnt the pain....i have no loss of strength, i just have like 50-60% range of motion.  its weird.  i was doing a machine bench press today, if i took my elbow below 90 degrees....i was screwed no matter the weight....but if i took it to 90 degrees i felt like i could move a house.......

crap....im gonna try to work through it for a couple of weeks....but if it doesnt get better......by...ummm... ..march.....i may have to go get it looked at.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Dang too bad on the injury.  Hope all goes well and you can be back at it 100% soon.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Dang too bad on the injury.  Hope all goes well and you can be back at it 100% soon.

thanks.....who knows....heck, i dont even know what 100% feels like with this thing anymore.  I separated it the first time as a freshman in high school and never really let it heal correctly.  so we will see what happens.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
Damn, sorry to hear that.  Don't make it any worse, whatever you do.  At least you can still do cardio!   :P

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Damn, sorry to hear that.  Don't make it any worse, whatever you do.  At least you can still do cardio!   :P

its weird i woke up this morning t it feels ok....not fine or great....but ok....got back today, so we will see.......

umm...no....i cant to cardio....it...uh....hur ts my shoulder to swing my arm....yeah...thats it........it definatly hurts my shoulder to swing my arm........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
its weird i woke up this morning t it feels ok....not fine or great....but ok....got back today, so we will see.......

umm...no....i cant to cardio....it...uh....hur ts my shoulder to swing my arm....yeah...thats it........it definatly hurts my shoulder to swing my arm........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've tried to use that excuse before...it doesn't work!   >:(

bthomas77

• Getbig II

I've tried to use that excuse before...it doesn't work!   >:(

gosh darn it.....:(....ok...........

just today is the first day of my long ass days....luckily i dont have to be at work til 8....but its the first day of track season...WOO HOO!!!!  time to go yell at some high school kids........gotta love it

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
gosh darn it.....:(....ok...........

just today is the first day of my long ass days....luckily i dont have to be at work til 8....but its the first day of track season...WOO HOO!!!!  time to go yell at some high school kids........gotta love it

Be sure to put some of those kids through the track workouts you posted a while back... ;)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Fun pics from the USA's
Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II
ok...picture fixed....

Jen is the owner of the only picture with me in it....

and i seem to recognize the last two as well...hmm....

bthomas77

• Getbig II
ok....why in the world am i not smiling?  i ahve issues...i have one of the hottest women in the world draped on me, and flexing........and i am standing there like Oscar the Grouch.....wow.......and you dont need to look at the picture too long to see why im on a diet...HA....

so Ms. MB....if we meet up at the USA's agian...we need another pic....becuase i dont like that one...well i prefer my version of it at least.....

ok something weird....i know with my size it doesnt seem too impressive....so i did shoulders today....i figured, wtf...might as well...right?  so i start with shoulder presses on a machine......

ok...so i think...ill go light.....140....do it 12 times super easy....ok....cool....16 0....10 fairly easily....well ok...im stupid...lets go for 180....10 times....hmmm...ok....we ll ill go for it....200........8 times......

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!  the only thing i really couldnt do was front raises.....it hurt....but the strength was there.....and there was some popping and grinding....maybe im not as bad off as i thought.  its weird.....oh well....its only pain...right?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
LOL looks like you guys were having a good time!  :D

Jenn, who's the girl with you in the pic above melissa?

Keep up the good work Big B.  :)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
LOL looks like you guys were having a good time!  :D

Jenn, who's the girl with you in the pic above melissa?

Keep up the good work Big B.  :)

that is Lindsay Cope....

and thanks.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
that is Lindsay Cope....

and thanks.

AHhhhh thank you....she's so fabulous...why is she not in BB yet?   >:(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
what is this thread about?  ::)

bthomas77

• Getbig II

AHhhhh thank you....she's so fabulous...why is she not in BB yet?   >:(

she is under the impression to be a competitive BB she has to juice.....and she wants to stay a natty....im like...look at the beast....duh....then she tells me her nickname is the beast....and then i get all confused......

i dont know...shes young...i think she is still like 21.....she has time to straighten out her ways.....

i was standing there when those two met, hell i might have taken that picture actually....hmmmm.....we ll if that is the one that came from the beasts camera, and not one that Gene took, i did take that picture...........

bthomas77

• Getbig II
what is this thread about?  ::)

its about everything and nothing at the same time....

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
its about everything and nothing at the same time....

i see  ::)

bthomas77

• Getbig II