Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31770 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2008, 05:21:41 AM »
I never seen heroin addicts with that problem?

What I meant is steroid needles cause it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2008, 05:22:35 AM »
Funny how he has these problems in both his deltoids, his biceps, and what were once his 'lats'.

No, those lumps were only in his rear delts - not biceps or lats?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2008, 05:47:53 AM »
This is why Camel got fed up and left the team. You deny the most obvious facts about him and try to make out that he isn't complicit in any of the things that fucked his career up.

He used oil and you know it. The evidence is plain to see in his deformed delts, biceps and lats. The first step towards freeing yourself from bitterness is to accept responsibility for the things you did wrong. Have you noticed it's never him; he didn't use oil, he didn't hit his wife despite a restraining order being issued after evidence of previous domestic violence was produced. It's ok to not pay one guy for illegal drugs but he bitches when Milos doesn't cough up his money for the illegal drugs he dealt him.

It's stupid to keep ignoring the obvious and defending the indefensible. Go take your lovely looking girl out for Valentines and forget about this old man Bobs.
O

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2008, 05:57:44 AM »
This is why Camel got fed up and left the team. You deny the most obvious facts about him and try to make out that he isn't complicit in any of the things that fucked his career up.

He used oil and you know it. The evidence is plain to see in his deformed delts, biceps and lats. The first step towards freeing yourself from bitterness is to accept responsibility for the things you did wrong. Have you noticed it's never him; he didn't use oil, he didn't hit his wife despite a restraining order being issued after evidence of previous domestic violence was produced. It's ok to not pay one guy for illegal drugs but he bitches when Milos doesn't cough up his money for the illegal drugs he dealt him.

It's stupid to keep ignoring the obvious and defending the indefensible. Go take your lovely looking girl out for Valentines and forget about this old man Bobs.

This proves the damage he did with Synthol, he had injections all over his rear delts,Innerback,Lats,He fucked up and ruined his competetive future.The surgeries he had on his back were a direct link to synthol.
I was a big fan of his and still admire the man for his no bullshit responses
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2008, 07:00:45 AM »
Nasser never used synthol you motherless fools. He used something before that , a long time ago as all other bodybuilders used called esceline. He never used synthol. He had scar tissue in his delts from too many steroid injections in the same place, his dumb wife partlyto blame.

Bigbobs is 110% correct in all he says, like usual.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2008, 07:12:30 AM »
Like this is a bad thing. Bitterness is a natural human quality and totally acceptable if you rightly have something to be bitter over.

What you people often fail to realise is that Nasser didn't have to be a bodybuilder. He could have been a lawyer or doctor with his intellect. He shunned these professions as his body and genetics was a gift from Allah. It was he feels his destiny.

Then after sacrificing the life using his immense brain he finds that the bodybuilding world is corrupt and full of cheats and liars. His best body does not win at least two Olympias that it merited. He loses to an uneducated former convict with tattoos even when his physique was clearly better.

How can anyone not be bitter about such injustice? seriously, how?

unlike many of these people who are very dumb trailer trash types with no brain, Nasser had options and he choose bodybuilding thinking it was a level field, but it wasn't at all.Also, maybe you need to consider that it is hard for a man with elite intelligence to sometimes get on with the simpletons and recreational drug addicts that plague bodybuilding. At nowhere could he find an intellectual equal to share his thoughts with in bodybuilding, they were all so dumb trash.

So if he is bitter then he has every right to be. He could have been a doctor, lawyer,banker  etc and he instead went into bodybuilding only to find he was cheated of his rightful titles of Mr Olympia.

What kind of coward and weak man would he be if he were not at least a little bitter about such outrages and corruption? Think about it a minute before the usual 'soiled trunks' 'oil' type bottom feeder remarks.

Purge_WTF

Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2008, 07:13:04 AM »
  Hi, Nasser.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2008, 07:13:57 AM »
Nasser should be angry after being robbed after destroying Dorian here.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2008, 07:17:00 AM »

Exactly Squad. The pictures show clear as crystal that he was robbed. He sacrificed so much to go down this career path only to be cheated out of prize money and even greater prestige than he already has!

Great post as usual from you.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2008, 07:18:07 AM »
1997 was his year.
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2008, 07:21:01 AM »
Exactly Squad. The pictures show clear as crystal that he was robbed. He sacrificed so much to go down this career path only to be cheated out of prize money and even greater prestige than he already has!

Great post as usual from you.
exactly, i find it hilarious that Nasser is absolutely destroying Dorian on his "signature" bodypart and the part that everyone thinks he's "unbeatable" on and that picture doesn't even show how much bigger and better conditioned Nasser is from the front, absolute annihilation.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2008, 07:23:59 AM »
I never thought that his rear double bi was a good shot for him, he never executed it properly, his lats dont flare out.
L

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2008, 07:24:34 AM »
Great post Sharma,

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2008, 07:25:37 AM »
As for background, I only know for certain the background of myself, Sharma and Lamplighterx - the former two being East Indian and the latter being White.  I never made it a point to ask since we don't care about anyone's ethnicity.  Nasser draws fans from all races, probably why he has travelled to basically every country in the world.
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough* Stop lying, bobs. sharma's every post belies this ideal. He has injected more chauvinism/racism into threads/posts than anyone I can recall, excepting the shadow.

Your 'internal' memo revealed that you guys actually liken Team Nasser to a military campaign, using terms such as strategy and tactics (used incorrectly, mind you). Well, you bungled the campaign badly, primarily by thinking your audience is inferior to you and comcomitantly underestimating them. Classic mistake of those who think they're smarter than others. You got your comeuppance, and rightfully so.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2008, 07:27:00 AM »
Dorian admitted Nasser matched him from the front and by that photo Nasser holds his own from the back.93 was Dorians year but 97 was Nassers.
And im a one eyed Dorian fan.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2008, 07:29:33 AM »
Dorian admitted Nasser matched him from the front and by that photo Nasser holds his own from the back.93 was Dorians year but 97 was Nassers.
And im a one eyed Dorian fan.

That photo is 96 where he came 3rd and then got disqualified.
O

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2008, 07:34:40 AM »
That photo is 96 where he came 3rd and then got disqualified.
The legacy of Dorian Yates would not have been lessened if he finished 2nd to Nasser in 97.
IMO Dorian 93 beat every bodybuilder since.
Thanks TrueGrit for pointing that out, Nasser back only improved.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2008, 07:38:27 AM »
Yea..Yates 93 ushered in a whole new era (not necessarily a very good one). 97 was very,very close..could have gone either way but in these situations they tend to favor the reigning champ. I think Arnold 80 and Cutler 2007 are bigger 'outrages' as they clearly were beaten whereas there was barely an asscrack hair between Doz and Naz.
O

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2008, 07:43:56 AM »
Team nasser needs Tony Robbins Tapes fast!!!

There is still hope  :D

Our personal friend Tony Robbins

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2008, 07:49:26 AM »

You got to be kidding? NAsser's abck is wide, nasser looks soft enxt to dorian, too soft.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2008, 07:51:37 AM »

You got to be kidding? NAsser's abck is wide, nasser looks soft enxt to dorian, too soft.
hahahhahaa, your boy Dorian is getting owned there.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2008, 07:54:14 AM »
hahahhahaa, your boy Dorian is getting owned there.
nasser only had a slight % of more mass, but The Dozer got him on everything else.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »
nasser only had a slight % of more mass, but The Dozer got him on everything else.
hahahahahhahaa, yeah right ::) all i can say is that a picture speaks a thousand words.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2008, 08:02:19 AM »
Nasser never used synthol you motherless fools. He used something before that , a long time ago as all other bodybuilders used called esceline. He never used synthol. He had scar tissue in his delts from too many steroid injections in the same place, his dumb wife partlyto blame.

Bigbobs is 110% correct in all he says, like usual.

And who is the other dumbass that is partly to blame. =snasser

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2008, 08:16:06 AM »
Like this is a bad thing. Bitterness is a natural human quality and totally acceptable if you rightly have something to be bitter over.

What you people often fail to realise is that Nasser didn't have to be a bodybuilder. He could have been a lawyer or doctor with his intellect. He shunned these professions as his body and genetics was a gift from Allah. It was he feels his destiny.

Then after sacrificing the life using his immense brain he finds that the bodybuilding world is corrupt and full of cheats and liars. His best body does not win at least two Olympias that it merited. He loses to an uneducated former convict with tattoos even when his physique was clearly better.

How can anyone not be bitter about such injustice? seriously, how?

unlike many of these people who are very dumb trailer trash types with no brain, Nasser had options and he choose bodybuilding thinking it was a level field, but it wasn't at all.Also, maybe you need to consider that it is hard for a man with elite intelligence to sometimes get on with the simpletons and recreational drug addicts that plague bodybuilding. At nowhere could he find an intellectual equal to share his thoughts with in bodybuilding, they were all so dumb trash.

So if he is bitter then he has every right to be. He could have been a doctor, lawyer,banker  etc and he instead went into bodybuilding only to find he was cheated of his rightful titles of Mr Olympia.

What kind of coward and weak man would he be if he were not at least a little bitter about such outrages and corruption? Think about it a minute before the usual 'soiled trunks' 'oil' type bottom feeder remarks.

The kind of coward and weak man who injects drugs daily like a heroin addict, beats his wife and has admitted drinking alcohol in defiance of islamic law. Allah will strike him down and mohamed will piss on his dead body. God is great!