Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31724 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #175 on: February 14, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »
For the last 20 minutes or so Dr. Chimps has been intensely searching Sharma's post history LOL.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #176 on: February 14, 2008, 01:26:07 PM »
Okay, I can see how that one can be taken as a racist comment, although personally I believe Sharma is exaggerating to be funny.  There are many more racist comments from other "white" getbiggers directed towards the team and myself, and I've never whined about them.  I also give benefit of the doubt there and assume that most (or many) of them are simply joking and not racist from the heart.

I do find it odd that there is so much emphasis and energy spent on Sharma's "racist" remarks while disproportionately ignoring much more blatant and worse racist remarks by non-Team-Nasser members.

STFU raghead.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 14, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 14, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »
Internet toughguy  ::)

Are you proud of the fact that the only reason you worship this wife beating, dead broke, wannabe whistleblower is because he's an Arab like yourself? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 14, 2008, 01:34:24 PM »
Are you proud of the fact that the only reason you worship this wife beating, dead broke, wannabe whistleblower is because he's an Arab like yourself? 

For starters I'm not Arab - the fact that you think anyone who is Muslim is an "Arab" in itself shows your stupidity.  After reading that I've decided its no longer worth my time to stoop to continue exchanging with someone of such lower and inferior intellect.  Go ahead and post another unintelligent, poorly written, meltdown reply. Have a nice day :)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »
Its a shame why cant we all just get along instead of yelling at Team Nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »
For starters I'm not Arab - the fact that you think anyone who is Muslim is an "Arab" in itself shows your stupidity.  After reading that I've decided its no longer worth my time to stoop to continue exchanging with someone of such lower and inferior intellect.  Go ahead and post another unintelligent, poorly written, meltdown reply. Have a nice day :)

I was going to go with towel head, but I figured I would try to avoid the blatant racism. That was a mistake on my part, Babu.

It's good that you're avoiding my question. You and I both know you can't answer it. Your undying love for this queer exists only because he is muslim. It's kind of sad.

LONG LIVE THE WIFE BEATER! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »
I was going to go with towel head, but I figured I would try to avoid the blatant racism. That was a mistake on my part, Babu.

It's good that you're avoiding my question. You and I both know you can't answer it. Your undying love for this queer exists only because he is muslim. It's kind of sad.

LONG LIVE THE WIFE BEATER! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Ignorance is bliss!
Team Nasser!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »

Would that not mean I should be a fan of Ahmed Haider, King Kamali or Mo Benaziza as well?  They are all Muslim.

And how does your logic explain Nasser's many White fans?

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2008, 01:44:32 PM »
I'm white and a Nasser fan
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2008, 02:15:57 PM »
One of the pluses of synthol abuse is that it creates a travel pillow perfect for flying (economy class of course) or just taking a nap.

LOL  ;D

He did use oil.

If you're gonna use visual evidence to dispute Olympia wins, then you must also examine visual evidence that shows oil abuse.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »
His bitterness is to a point where he has to live through devoted homosexuals like Sharma. Pathetic.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 14, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
what a fool this naser was,i truly feel sorry fo him. how dumb did he think thos judjes were not to see all that synthol in his delts,,,
no wonder why he never won a show since the use of synthol !!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 14, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »
what a fool this naser was,i truly feel sorry fo him. how dumb did he think thos judjes were not to see all that synthol in his delts,,,
no wonder why he never won a show since the use of synthol !!!

Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol.

By the way, ever take a look at the delts in Flex Wheeler's side chest pose?  :)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #189 on: February 14, 2008, 02:52:38 PM »
HAHA I like how this chimp character is obsessed with me and reading all my excellent posts.

Also, I find funny that so many here are so racist and use towl head, raghead as terms to describe me and Bobs and yet when I shine the light back onto some of you poor white trailer park trash, you start to cry foul and complain.

Beserkfury is clearly living in a shed at the bottom of his elderly grandparents house.

Also why do you all assume that everything I say is for the TEAM. People on the team are from all creeds, colors and backgrounds/ religions. We are united in our support of Nasser and his wizardry of truth. Not everyone is Muslim and not everyone agree with what I may feel about gays or American women.

We are together becuase we support Nasser in his crusade to enlighten the fans and treat them with decency and respect. If any of you had any self-respect and intelligence you would embrace the liberation from cheats, liars and corruption that he offers you.

You own yourselves by criticising him but I suppose that you did a similar thing to Christ.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: February 14, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol.

By the way, ever take a look at the delts in Flex Wheeler's side chest pose?  :)

"Delt Lumps" I'm so glad you mentioned that.  I own you and Nasser.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

According to MD link: Everything you neede to know about synthol
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=6270

"...To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off...."

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #191 on: February 14, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »

The beauty of this picture is in its simplicity.  If you were to crop out the head on these pictures, you would definitely say one is using synthol and the other is not.  You probably also would not even believe they are the same bodybuilder.  Saying Nasser didn't use synthol is like telling an accident victim that he wasn't hit by a car while he was trapped under it. Epic diplay of Nasser's dishonesty and a killing blow to "the wizard of truth."

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #192 on: February 14, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »
the scar tissue is from steroid injection sites, nothing to do with synthol. Nasser never ever used synthol. why can't you pumpkinheads get this? Nasser is very honest about all the things he used for his career. He did not use synthol. you guys are either mentally challenged or pretending to be, which would just make you unintelligent Americans.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2008, 02:59:27 PM »
"Delt Lumps" I'm so glad you mentioned that.  I own you and Nasser.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

According to MD link: Everything you neede to know about synthol
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=6270

"...To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off...."

Nice Self-Ownage their Flylo!  You prove yourself even less intelligent with every post!  Just because lumpy synthol can cause scar tissue does not mean that scar tissue must indicate synthol use.  Maybe that logic is over your head, I'm not sure.  Put it this way.  Synthol can lead to scar tissue, but not all scar tissue is the result of synthol.  You also get scar tissue by poking needles deep through your skin and muscles repeatedly in the same area.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: February 14, 2008, 03:00:50 PM »
Nice Self-Ownage their Flylo!  You prove yourself even less intelligent with every post!  Just because lumpy synthol can cause scar tissue does not mean that scar tissue must indicate synthol use.  Maybe that logic is over your head, I'm not sure.  Put it this way.  Synthol can lead to scar tissue, but not all scar tissue is the result of synthol.  You also get scar tissue by poking needles deep through your skin and muscles repeatedly in the same area.

Hahahahahaha!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
His bitterness is to a point where he has to live through devoted homosexuals like Sharma. Pathetic.

What is pathetic is racially abusing onself and being ashamed of their brown skin to try to win acceptance from whites.

You are Michael Jackson without the fame, status or money.

I genuinely feel sorry for you as you are my brother and yet you lacerate yourself for the amusement of ignorant white trash.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2008, 03:03:47 PM »
Maybe that logic is over your head, I'm not sure.  Put it this way.  Synthol can lead to scar tissue, but not all scar tissue is the result of synthol.  You also get scar tissue by poking needles deep through your skin and muscles repeatedly in the same area.

HAHA OWNED. Maybe if I keep posting this the pumpkinheads will finally get it and you won't have to keep educating them on elementary logic. Great post Bobs. Hopefully even these idiots can get it now.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2008, 03:07:30 PM »
HAHA OWNED. Maybe if I keep posting this the pumpkinheads will finally get it and you won't have to keep educating them on elementary logic. Great post Bobs. Hopefully even these idiots can get it now.

hahaha I know what a retard!  He googled synthol and scar tissue to find a link, found one then incorrectly thought he came upon some stunning revelation to help his cause, bolded certain phrases and added exclamation marks, only to be refuted in a few seconds.  Oh brother.   ::)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »

hahaha I know what a retard!  He googled synthol and scar tissue to find a link, found one then incorrectly thought he came upon some stunning revelation to help his cause, bolded certain phrases and added exclamation marks, only to be refuted in a few seconds.  Oh brother.   ::)

hahaHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  BOBS HAHAHAHAHAHA!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »
hahaHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  BOBS HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think there are evidences that you are a retard :)