Author Topic: I think team nasser is dead !  (Read 31739 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I keep hearing 'Nasser is bitter'
« Reply #250 on: February 15, 2008, 04:10:00 AM »
nasser is muslim
big bobs is muslim
big bobs is in love with nasser

if you're going to be pathetic enough to homosexually worship an IFBB pro,
you should really should base it something other than religion.

hope this helps

Dude, it's only a message board - let's not take "racist slurs" here so seroiusly  ::)  If I complained every time I saw a discriminatory post against Muslims or Arabs or Browns I would have no time to post about Nasser let alone anything else :)

I didn't follow the CJ and Sharma debate too closely, but I didn't see anywhere Sharma initiating comments against CJ for not being a "good Muslim."  If any such comments were made by Sharma, they were probably in response to CJ questioning Nasser's faith.

Only white people drink, take bodybuilding drugs or have dogs?  ::)  Newsflash - there are 1.5 billion Muslims and among them probably only 200 million practice or would be considered "devout."  How many Christians have pre-marital sex?  Probably 99% of them?

To answer your question about Muslims "not liking" dogs - Islam actually promotes kindness to animals.  Treating animals nicely, feeding them, etc. is encouraged while mistreating them is considered a sin.  As for keeping dogs as pets, they are considered to be more difficult to keep clean (in general) than other pets like cats, for example, so as a result it's recommend not to keep them in your home as pets.

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Team Nasser - Dead and Bitter???
« Reply #251 on: February 15, 2008, 04:28:00 AM »
ALL OIL FOLKS.

He didn't even bother to balance both shoulders...

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #252 on: February 15, 2008, 08:39:02 AM »
Bigbobs

What is your whole purpose for team Nasser?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: I think team nasser is dead ,,,
« Reply #253 on: February 15, 2008, 08:40:48 AM »
Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol.

By the way, ever take a look at the delts in Flex Wheeler's side chest pose?  :)

For someone who's supposed to be so smart and educated, he is really stupid to keep hitting the same spot over and over whether it's synthol or whatever. He is the wizard of dumb.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #254 on: February 15, 2008, 09:02:36 AM »
I didn't follow the CJ and Sharma debate too closely, but I didn't see anywhere Sharma initiating comments against CJ for not being a "good Muslim."  If any such comments were made by Sharma, they were probably in response to CJ questioning Nasser's faith.

No it wasn't. CJ wasnt questioning Nassers faith. Sharma seems to have a bug up his crotch about CJ being a bad muslim for some reason. Why? because he broke with Team-DCN?  I'm sure you've read them because you've posted in those threads sometimes quoting the thread above it. I think you're shaming. Anyway I doubt Nasser is a close follower of Islam and from what I've seen so far, prefers to do his own thing. So far he hasnt brought up religion (as far as I know)

Only white people drink, take bodybuilding drugs or have dogs?  ::)  Newsflash - there are 1.5 billion Muslims and among them probably only 200 million practice or would be considered "devout."  How many Christians have pre-marital sex?  Probably 99% of them?

This was in response to Sharma claiming that CJ was acting "white" by having a beer, (drugs?) etc. Nasser does a lot of thinks that would fall into the category of being "white" too -  if there is such a thing as being white  ::). Again read Shatma's posting.

I don't think so - re dogs. . I've seen many muslims who refuse to even touch a dog and will balk when a dog approaches them. If a dog approaches them on the street they'll beat a hasty retreat.  Claiming a dog is unclean is a thing of the past. Very few city dogs come into contact with cattle and are generally well groomed so they don't have worms and the like.
Once again Nasser probably doesnt subscribe as closely to Islam because he does keep one as a pet.

Why are you so hung up over whether Nasser practices his religion much?  ???

nasser is muslim
big bobs is muslim
big bobs is in love with nasser

if you're going to be pathetic enough to homosexually worship an IFBB pro,
you should really should base it something other than religion.

hope this helps 

Okay "dearth" then can you explain why I'm not fan (or coudlnt care less) for King Kamali, Ahmed Haider, or Mo Mustafa (to name a few).  All are Muslims as well.   Hope that helped.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2008, 09:03:55 AM »
ALL OIL FOLKS.

That's a hefty amount of oil he's got there!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »
According to MD link: Everything you needed to know about synthol

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=6270

"...To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off...."

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »

Okay "dearth" then can you explain why I'm not fan (or coudlnt care less) for King Kamali, Ahmed Haider, or Mo Mustafa (to name a few).  All are Muslims as well.   Hope that helped.

...because they don't sell used underwear ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2008, 11:09:19 AM »
couldn't play along anymore with radicals like Sharma, and even Bob himself, both of whom are just extreme in their admiration for Nasser. Almost and maybe homosexual in nature.

you are sad, lonely and confused little kid. You are desperate to belong and be loved but never are.

It is not homosexual to admire a man, not at all. It is only gays who would even think it homosexual. i think it is you who has the issues with homosexuality and race, you even abuse yourself racially to be accepted and loved by racist whites.

I am not lying here, I feel tremendous pity for you as I think you are homosexual and ashamed of yourself.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

To answer your question about Muslims "not liking" dogs - Islam actually promotes kindness to animals.  Treating animals nicely, feeding them, etc. is encouraged while mistreating them is considered a sin.  As for keeping dogs as pets, they are considered to be more difficult to keep clean (in general) than other pets like cats, for example, so as a result it's recommend not to keep them in your home as pets.

Islam promotes violence against women. Look at this oil filled coward.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2008, 12:05:10 PM »

hahahaaa, that was funny

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2008, 12:07:13 PM »

Look at that form. Nasser, 300 lbs with abs (praise be upon the Lion Sheikh), looks like a lean, mean killing machine in that pic. Perfect size for beating women!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
That's a hefty amount of oil he's got there!

Exxon's 40 billion dollar profit was party due to Nasser's rear delts.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #263 on: February 15, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »

Sharma was openly insulting the bb'er by the name of Fromm on the thread annoucing his death. He was calling him a junky and how Nasser had warned everyone about the dangers of drugs and what not(as though he knew what caused his death). I called him out on it and he accused me of being a bad muslim and trying to act "white". I countered by saying that Fromm did the same things as Nasser and that's what lead to his premature death. That's what set him off.

Bob, I think you're devotion is at a sinister level. You're thinking you and Team Nasser are doing Nasser well, when in reality you're dragging his name through a dirty puddle. This forum is full of educated bbing fans, and most of them now hold a negative opinion of Nasser and your Team. Can't say I blame them. While you try and present a decent face to the world, you have members like Sharma who're racist, homophobic and are in love with Nasser due to him being of a muslim background. That's the truth.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: February 15, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »

they don't sell you used clothing to finance their drug habits

hope this helps

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #265 on: February 15, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »

This pic is hilarious. I still laugh at it everytime I see it.  ;D
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: February 15, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »
they don't sell you used clothing to finance their drug habits

hope this helps

So you're saying I'm a fan of Nasser because he's a) Muslim and b) sells used clothing?  in other words if a bodybuilder is Muslim but doesn't sell used clothing i would not be a fan.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 15, 2008, 06:20:16 PM »
Bobs, read this post from CJ. Doesn't it set off alarm bells when one the most famous and important members of your 'team' starts to feel this way? Seriously, you should read it a few times my friend.

Bob may admire Nasser for who he is, but Sharma clearly loves him because he's of a muslim background.

Sad how Sharma has ruined Nasser's rep. I mean I showed how Nasser should have won the '96 Mr. Olympia, while Sharma blackens his rep every hour. hahaha

Sad thing is that TEAM NASSER started off as a joke and always was one. My posts always had a tone of sarcasm, as did other members' posts. I couldn't play along anymore with radicals like Sharma, and even Bob himself, both of whom are just extreme in their admiration for Nasser. Almost and maybe homosexual in nature.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: February 15, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »
Bobs, read this post from CJ. Doesn't it set off alarm bells when one the most famous and important members of your 'team' starts to feel this way? Seriously, you should read it a few times my friend.

I read that.  All it means is CJ wasn't a true/hardcore fan.  Doesn't set off any alarm bells!  :)  I'm about to head to the gym now - probably won't be on the forums much this weekend.  Wishing a good weekend to both Nasser fans and the Pumpkinheads alike  ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 15, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »
I read that.  All it means is CJ wasn't a true/hardcore fan.  Doesn't set off any alarm bells!  :)  I'm about to head to the gym now - probably won't be on the forums much this weekend.  Wishing a good weekend to both Nasser fans and the Pumpkinheads alike  ;)

Have a good weekend. Just remember to give your girl the flowers this valentines, not Nasser!
O

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 15, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »

Bob may admire Nasser for who he is, but Sharma clearly loves him because he's of a muslim background.

Sad how Sharma has ruined Nasser's rep. I mean I showed how Nasser should have won the '96 Mr. Olympia, while Sharma blackens his rep every hour. hahaha

Sad thing is that TEAM NASSER started off as a joke and always was one. My posts always had a tone of sarcasm, as did other members' posts. I couldn't play along anymore with radicals like Sharma, and even Bob himself, both of whom are just extreme in their admiration for Nasser. Almost and maybe homosexual in nature.
lol hahahhaah i facking knew it you are all time catcher for nasser arent you boobs

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »
Bob, I think you're devotion is at a sinister level. You're thinking you and Team Nasser are doing Nasser well, when in reality you're dragging his name through a dirty puddle.

Bobs is a die-hard fan and obviously a good dude, but he's shooting himself in his own foot by rationalizing / justifying / covering up EVERYTHING about Nasser. Of course, it's his right to do so, but when people see him saying stuff like Nasser doesn't use Synthol or that he condones the use of rec drugs ::), they see how pathetic it is - Nasser is far from perfect and has his flaws, not to mention he has admitted to using Synthol and such in magazines long ago, that he's now trying to deny by calling it scar tissue and what not.

And how does juicing hard out put him in a lofty place where he can look down and disapprove of the use of rec drugs? Someone explain that to me please.

Bottom line, Nasser is far from a class act like others such as Jay or Dorian, not to mention he's obviously pretty bitter cause he thinks he lost some contests based on racial discrimination. Someone should point out to him that winning bodybuilding contests isn't a black and white issue such as a race (where he who reaches the finish line first wins) and that if he can make a strong case for being a winner based on the way he looks from the front, someone could make an equally strong or stronger case that he lost fair and square based on how he looks overall.

Also, if Nasser is a victim of racial hatred, how did he win the Arnold Classic and NOC? So it's fair if he wins but racist attitude of the IFBB if he loses? Give me a f*cking break.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: I think team nasser is dead !
« Reply #272 on: March 02, 2008, 10:05:26 PM »
bump for the dead team nasser

its obvious team nasser is dead, with nasser dissed at the ASC,,things ar so quite around here

...btw i noticed team nasser fag#ots r gettin' pwnd so hard these days

P.I.P

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Re: I think team nasser is dead !
« Reply #273 on: March 02, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »
It's like that sign outside the monkey cage thats says "Dont tease the animals" -

you know you just gotta ;D

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2008, 01:51:02 AM »
Bobs is a die-hard fan and obviously a good dude, but he's shooting himself in his own foot by rationalizing / justifying / covering up EVERYTHING about Nasser. Of course, it's his right to do so, but when people see him saying stuff like Nasser doesn't use Synthol or that he condones the use of rec drugs ::), they see how pathetic it is - Nasser is far from perfect and has his flaws, not to mention he has admitted to using Synthol and such in magazines long ago, that he's now trying to deny by calling it scar tissue and what not.

And how does juicing hard out put him in a lofty place where he can look down and disapprove of the use of rec drugs? Someone explain that to me please.

Bottom line, Nasser is far from a class act like others such as Jay or Dorian, not to mention he's obviously pretty bitter cause he thinks he lost some contests based on racial discrimination. Someone should point out to him that winning bodybuilding contests isn't a black and white issue such as a race (where he who reaches the finish line first wins) and that if he can make a strong case for being a winner based on the way he looks from the front, someone could make an equally strong or stronger case that he lost fair and square based on how he looks overall.

Also, if Nasser is a victim of racial hatred, how did he win the Arnold Classic and NOC? So it's fair if he wins but racist attitude of the IFBB if he loses? Give me a f*cking break.

;D

oh brother what a whinging girl, maybe it is unfair but it's a bit old hat isn't it...1997?