Author Topic: ARMZ Appreciation Thread  (Read 22346 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder sports cars
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »
hahahahaaaaaaaa
it was said before and im sayin it again,,,those rolex pics were taken at the local dealer,,,,hahaaaaaa

LOL So I went to the rolex dealer and put that note up?  In both pics?

lmao You are going to look stupid again here.

qiniz

• Getbig II
Re: ARMZ Appreciation Thread
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »
Director for a software company.  The applications we  developed circle around MES and ERP in manufacturing type environments.  Customer base consists of 5 of the top 6 automotive OEM's in the world in addition to the top three life sciences companies in the world. 

I started with an MBA, a shit load of debt, and no money worked my way up through the sales and maketing chanels of the company. 

Nice man, stories like that motivate the hell out of me. I actually started working for a software company a couple of months ago and its going surprisingly well considering software had nothing to do with my education.

Did you set goals for yourself? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »
People like Monster_81 only make themselves look stupid by showing their denial caused by jealousy.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »
While it's not an expensive vehicle, it can keep up with many exotics on a straight road ;)  Have spent more on performance work than the car would even sell for.  It's currently getting rebuilt to a 383 stroker, which puts out about 500 horses.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2008, 04:45:20 PM »
Good post.  I often put down certain cars that are "status symbols" for that reason alone.  I never see someone with a Porsche or a Ferarri and say, "What an asshole."  I find guys with Hummers/Escalades are class A douchebags.  This if from extensive research in the field.
To rank on someone's girl or house is utterly pointless.  It is funny to watch people completely meltdown because they can't handle someone else's success.

It's not really about what Goatboy, Only and X have, it's about them getting ragged for working hard.  They've done well for themselves. 

I remember Shawn dropping s##t on Only because of his bbing show, and look what happen to the CO Pro Show after just two years.  It was nice but didnt stand the test of time, and he found out just how hard it is to keep a show going year after year.  It probably would have been around longer if he had a kissing booth with Dina Al Sabah and some of the other figure girls.

Exotic women are soooo hot.

Peace. 
Oh...Monica!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »
LOL So I went to the rolex dealer and put that note up?  In both pics?

lmao You are going to look stupid again here.
prove me wrong fagtor

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »
It's not really about what Goatboy, Only and X have, it's about them getting ragged for working hard.  They've done well for themselves. 

I remember Shawn dropping s##t on Only because of his bbing show, and look what happen to the CO Pro Show after just two years.  It was nice but didnt stand the test of time, and he found out just how hard it is to keep a show going year after year.  It probably would have been around longer if he had a kissing booth with Dina Al Sabah and some of the other figure girls.

Exotic women are soooo hot.

Peace. 

She used to buy steroids from Tom Spaghetti!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »

No wonder you're a Nasser nut hugger, I would be too if I looked like you  :o

Bob Raja, do you ever train????

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »
Finally, I get an appreciation thread!

You guys just wait 'til I get home and take pics of all my valuable belongings!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2008, 06:32:04 PM »
It's funny how you guys argue over material things.  I think I have very well in my life.  I lived very good during my healthy years.  I was lucky enough to be able to travel a lot and most of the time getting it paid for and making money doing it.  I have had nice cars, a shitload of money and a nice place to live.  I have met many many people I never thought I would ever meet.  I was invited to parties and functions I had no business going to but the fancy people wanted me there.

Here goes the epic name-dropping------------I played golf with Dr. J (even a real basketball game), played tennis against Bjorn Borg, played baseball with Bert Blyeven, racquetball with Eric Dickerson, wrestled with Muhammad Ali, and a whole lot more.  But, you know what the thing that I like even more was the hundreds and hundreds of kids I help with the Special Olympics, or the tens of thousands of dollars I have raised for different charities or the kids I have spoke to and having them come up to me years later to tell me how much I influenced them or feeding the hungry people at Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Believe it or not I really like that more.  And if you knew some of my financial disasters and how some of them came about because I would rather keep a friend or not screw someone than make a ton of money you would see what I mean.  Having money is great and having the toys is fun but really who are you trying to impress.  I have had shitty cars too, and my girlfriend was one of the hottest strippers around.  She had more money than I did.  But she like me regardless of what I had. 

Anyway, it is apparent XFactor has done well for himself.  Good for him.  The guys ragging on him are either jealous or just don't like the fact he brags about it.  Being humble is something that some people find hard to do.  If anyone says on here his house looks like crap is obviously just jealous.  It is not a house I would want but it isn't bad either.  It works for him.  By the way, every car and everything I have ever had that was worth something I paid cash for.  I didn't owe a thing.  In reality if it isn't paid for in full it isn't yours. 

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »
Finally, I get an appreciation thread!

You guys just wait 'til I get home and take pics of all my valuable belongings!!!

You dont have any valuble belongings.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »
I'm confused...is ARMZ the Pete guy?

Do tell and help a girl out.

Lisa

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2008, 09:22:10 PM »
I'm confused...is ARMZ the Pete guy?

Do tell and help a girl out.

Lisa

Where's the girl we're supposed to help?  ???

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »
Where's the girl we're supposed to help?  ???

Me...WEENIER!!!!

Lisa

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #239 on: February 14, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »
No Armz is not Pete Dimano.  His username is Armz....think his real name is something Van Gilder.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »
It's funny how you guys argue over material things.  I think I have very well in my life.  I lived very good during my healthy years.  I was lucky enough to be able to travel a lot and most of the time getting it paid for and making money doing it.  I have had nice cars, a shitload of money and a nice place to live.  I have met many many people I never thought I would ever meet.  I was invited to parties and functions I had no business going to but the fancy people wanted me there.

Here goes the epic name-dropping------------I played golf with Dr. J (even a real basketball game), played tennis against Bjorn Borg, played baseball with Bert Blyeven, racquetball with Eric Dickerson, wrestled with Muhammad Ali, and a whole lot more.  But, you know what the thing that I like even more was the hundreds and hundreds of kids I help with the Special Olympics, or the tens of thousands of dollars I have raised for different charities or the kids I have spoke to and having them come up to me years later to tell me how much I influenced them or feeding the hungry people at Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Believe it or not I really like that more.  And if you knew some of my financial disasters and how some of them came about because I would rather keep a friend or not screw someone than make a ton of money you would see what I mean.  Having money is great and having the toys is fun but really who are you trying to impress.  I have had shitty cars too, and my girlfriend was one of the hottest strippers around.  She had more money than I did.  But she like me regardless of what I had. 

Anyway, it is apparent XFactor has done well for himself.  Good for him.  The guys ragging on him are either jealous or just don't like the fact he brags about it.  Being humble is something that some people find hard to do.  If anyone says on here his house looks like crap is obviously just jealous.  It is not a house I would want but it isn't bad either.  It works for him.  By the way, every car and everything I have ever had that was worth something I paid cash for.  I didn't owe a thing.  In reality if it isn't paid for in full it isn't yours. 

You seem like a honest guy. How in gods green earth did you rack up 15 thousand posts here??? With everything you just said I would imagine you have far better things to do then sit here and rack up that many posts.
Wtf???

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #242 on: February 15, 2008, 12:10:09 AM »
Xfactor..

Nice looking house.  Like the foliage surrounding it.  No close neighbours?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #243 on: February 15, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »
You seem like a honest guy. How in gods green earth did you rack up 15 thousand posts here??? With everything you just said I would imagine you have far better things to do then sit here and rack up that many posts.
Wtf???

Keith is a good guy but he has seen better days, thats for sure.  Thats why he has thousands of posts.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2008, 01:28:12 AM »
And here's a pic I took while driving 150 mph (240 kmph on the speedometer) with one hand on the camera

And no that's not the fastest I've driven, but the yes it is the fastest I've driven while taking a picture  :D

io856

« Reply #245 on: February 15, 2008, 02:35:55 AM »
Oh great!

Now all the members at your gym can see their hard-earned money is going towards sports cars.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2008, 02:38:31 AM »
Oh great!

Now all the members at your gym can see their hard-earned money is going towards sports cars.

Nahh.. I spoil my members..    ;D 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2008, 03:25:04 AM »
And here's a pic I took while driving 150 mph (240 kmph on the speedometer) with one hand on the camera

And no that's not the fastest I've driven, but the yes it is the fastest I've driven while taking a picture  :D

Cool pic Bob!! 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: February 15, 2008, 03:26:36 AM »
prove me wrong fagtor

Sorry to do this again but had to

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: February 15, 2008, 06:25:29 AM »
Sorry to do this again but had to

hahahaaaa,u just owned urself fagtor

i asked u to prove me wrong on february 14, 2008 at 05:12:59pm,,,,,,,,,,,
and u only replied by february 15, 2008 at 03:26:36pm,,,, ::)

how come it took such a long time to take a pic and post it here?  ::)