Author Topic: ARMZ Appreciation Thread  (Read 22169 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder sports cars
« Reply #250 on: February 15, 2008, 06:28:44 AM »
hahahaaaa,u just owned urself fagtor

i asked u to prove me wrong on february 14, 2008 at 05:12:59pm,,,,,,,,,,,
and u only replied by february 15, 2008 at 03:26:36pm,,,, ::)

how come it took such a long time to take a pic and post it here?  ::)

I have a life.

You look so bad here.  I feel so sorry for you. 

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: ARMZ Appreciation Thread
« Reply #251 on: February 15, 2008, 06:30:20 AM »
People like Monster_81 only make themselves look stupid by showing their denial caused by jealousy.

people like u smelly indians need to cut off the garlic form ur diet,!!!

-garlic,peppers,onions for breakfast
-garlic,peppers,onions for lunch
-garlic,pappers,onions for dinner
WTF is this

i swear every day at work i make sure i keep quite a fare distance when i talk to indians,,,u all smell like leftover pickels

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: February 15, 2008, 06:35:32 AM »
I have a life.

You look so bad here.  I feel so sorry for you. 
ur life is so miserable, ur a fake fagtor,,
ur so used to not having things in ur life,,,and now u come here looking for attention and  showoff with stuff u never owned to some punk as# fools who would belive ur lies,,what a looser

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: February 15, 2008, 06:36:16 AM »

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 15, 2008, 06:37:17 AM »
people like u smelly indians need to cut off the garlic form ur diet,!!!

-garlic,peppers,onions for breakfast
-garlic,peppers,onions for lunch
-garlic,pappers,onions for dinner
WTF is this

i swear every day at work i make sure i keep quite a fare distance when i talk to indians,,,u all smell like leftover pickels

You really come across as uneducated.  I would be willing to bet you have never travelled and do not have a college degree.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2008, 06:39:41 AM »
ur life is so miserable, ur a fake fagtor,,
ur so used to not having things in ur life,,,and now u come here looking for attention and  showoff with stuff u never owned to some punk as# fools who would belive ur lies,,what a looser

Yes I'm so miserable.  lol 

You are owned.  bhahahahahahhaha

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2008, 06:51:02 AM »
You really come across as uneducated.  I would be willing to bet you have never travelled and do not have a college degree.

im not rich like u xfagtor,am i? ;)

but at least im man enough to admit it,,i dont showoff on boards and claim to have fake stuff and own things i never owned

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2008, 06:55:46 AM »
im not rich like u xfagtor,am i? ;)

but at least im man enough to admit it,,i dont showoff on boards and claim to have fake stuff and own things i never owned

I'm not talking about money. Let's set material things aside.  You just come across as really lacking any sort of culture, worldly experience, and education.  Once you realize the importance of those things the success will come your way. 

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2008, 06:58:53 AM »
does it really make u feel better when u post pics of ur wife on the board,,u do that cuz u know shes nothing but a slut ,,,
she cheated on u with ur best freind and u still lov her like an idiot,,,u aint a man xfagtor ,ur just a worthless fa#ot

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2008, 07:06:17 AM »
does it really make u feel better when u post pics of ur wife on the board,,u do that cuz u know shes nothing but a slut ,,,
she cheated on u with ur best freind and u still lov her like an idiot,,,u aint a man xfagtor ,ur just a worthless fa#ot

LOL.  Again all I do is laugh in your face.  You don't even know how to spell. 

The reason you can't post your pics is beacuse of your criminal record in Texas.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2008, 07:42:18 AM »
LOL.  Again all I do is laugh in your face.  You don't even know how to spell. 

The reason you can't post your pics is beacuse of your criminal record in Texas.
pity reply

is that all u got ,,!
now if ll excuse me i dont really hav time for ur crap, cuz u know i hav a life too and a real family(a good family who i dont post pics of on the boards) to take care of,,,

ill pown u once again later my freind...

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2008, 08:17:31 AM »
I'm not talking about money. Let's set material things aside.  You just come across as really lacking any sort of culture, worldly experience, and education.  Once you realize the importance of those things the success will come your way. 
YOU ARE AN EMBARRESSMENT TO YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, IF YOU HAVE ANY AND WIFE. YOU ARE THE BIGGET DICKHEAD I HAVE SEEN ON GETBIG. CONGRATS!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »
YOU ARE AN EMBARRESSMENT TO YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, IF YOU HAVE ANY AND WIFE. YOU ARE THE BIGGET DICKHEAD I HAVE SEEN ON GETBIG. CONGRATS!

You're another one I enjoy laughing at.  I love the all caps.  hahahah Too funny.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: February 15, 2008, 08:46:02 AM »

You're another one I enjoy laughing at.  I love the all caps.  hahahah Too funny.
GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU'RE A DELUSIONAL PRICK WITH SUCH AN IMPORTANT JOB YOU CAN REPLY WITHIN 5 MINUTES TO GET BIG THREADS. LOSER.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #264 on: February 15, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »
You seem like a honest guy. How in gods green earth did you rack up 15 thousand posts here??? With everything you just said I would imagine you have far better things to do then sit here and rack up that many posts.
Wtf???

Well my life has changed pretty much in the past 5 or 6 years.  All that shit I did was many years ago.  Luckily though I am on a rebound and everything looks like it is actually going to be a lot more busy for me and getting out there will be increasing dramatically in about two months.  I am hoping to get to the IHRSA show next month.  Things are looking way up for me right now.  And most of my posts are joking around and posting great looking pics ;D  Plus, I work a lot on my computer so I just have a separate tab open with Getbig and occasionally read and post something  But yes I have a ton of posts and have no life.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #265 on: February 15, 2008, 09:06:00 AM »
GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU'RE A DELUSIONAL PRICK WITH SUCH AN IMPORTANT JOB YOU CAN REPLY WITHIN 5 MINUTES TO GET BIG THREADS. LOSER.

Ever hear of self employed?  ::)

One has to wonder if Monster_81 is serious or joking in still doubting the Rolex pics.   ???

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
« Reply #266 on: February 15, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »
Ever hear of self employed?  ::)

One has to wonder if Monster_81 is serious or joking in still doubting the Rolex pics.   ???
FUCKOFF SAND NI**ER!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #267 on: February 15, 2008, 09:50:03 AM »
How much is a rolex, anyway?

What is the attraction of owning one?

I don't really know too much about them. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: February 15, 2008, 10:29:24 AM »
FUCKOFF SAND NI**ER!!

You do realize you are the joke of this thread now right?  Your jealously is so apparent to the all.   

You don't sound very intelligent man, you should work on that. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #269 on: February 15, 2008, 11:03:31 AM »
How much is a rolex, anyway?

'Bout $20 from your average street vendor in Manhattan.  ;D

Real ones go for anywhere from a few thousand to tens of thousands, depending on the model.

IMO, Rolexes are played out.  They were the "in" thing back in the 80's, and since then have become the coveted brand of both the nouveau riche and those who really can't afford it but go into debt to buy some "bling".  They are also by far the most commonly faked luxury watch brand.

A better bet for someone looking for a luxury watch would be a Tag Heur, Breitling, Cartier, or Patek Philippe.
Ron: "I am lazy."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 15, 2008, 11:09:09 AM »

'Bout $20 from your average street vendor in Manhattan.  ;D

Real ones go for anywhere from a few thousand to tens of thousands, depending on the model.

IMO, Rolexes are played out.  They were the "in" thing back in the 80's, and since then have become the coveted brand of both the nouveau riche and those who really can't afford it but go into debt to buy some "bling".  They are also by far the most commonly faked luxury watch brand.

A better bet for someone looking for a luxury watch would be a Tag Heur, Breitling, Cartier, or Patek Philippe.

Completely disagree.  Tag's are just as faked and not nearly as classy.  A rolex will and always will be considered the cream of the crop as far as watches.  This is not an opinion rather a fact, look at the price of a Rolex, used or unused they still hold their value. It has been this way for forty years and that isn't changing.  They have branded well in the marketplace.  All around great watches.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »
Completely disagree.  Tag's are just as faked and not nearly as classy.  A rolex will and always will be considered the cream of the crop as far as watches.  This is not an opinion rather a fact, look at the price of a Rolex, used or unused they still hold their value. It has been this way for forty years and that isn't changing.  They have branded well in the marketplace.  All around great watches.

My post wasn't a slam on you... just my opinion of the brand.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: February 15, 2008, 12:50:20 PM »

Education: ur education is just a framed piece of paper with some names printed on it. to me education is what u achive in ur life due to hard work and how u behave and get behaved by others.

Traveling: i am so proud of my own home ,i dont really need to travel to other parts of this world just to see some others disgusting homes, im pretty much happy where i am

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 15, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »
Education: ur education is just a framed piece of paper with some names printed on it. to me education is what u achive in ur life due to hard work and how u behave and get behaved by others.

Traveling: i am so proud of my own home ,i dont really need to travel to other parts of this world just to see some others disgusting homes, im pretty much happy where i am

hahhaha  Just priceless.   

You'll be back in jail in no time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #274 on: February 15, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »
an education is nothing more than time and money spent to get skills, and a piece of paper that opens some doors for you.

Those who have one will often have an advantage, but you can do just fine without one.