Author Topic: Questions for the men here  (Read 6095 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Questions for the men here
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 05:01:02 PM »
Decide, this may come as a surprise to you, but gay people's eyes work just as well as straight people's.

I am well aware of that.

Mind you most of the people on these boards thing that homosexuality is some sort of 'sin' because they believe in a talking snake who is really the Lord of Darkness who hung out in a magical garden with magical apples of 'knowledge' who tempted a dude magiked into existence and his hoe who was magiked into existence from a rib of the magic man; all with foreknowledge on the part of the ancient Semitic fertility deity Yahweh, who is of course the master and creator of the universe....

I am the defender of gay rights, whereas people such as Colossus would like to deal with it in the biblical manner as prescribed in Leviticus: go get those rocks!
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »
bump if usmokepole would like to respond
R

MMC78

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »
bump if usmokepole would like to respond

I loved Cherry 2000 when I was an adolescent boy.  The robot was hot, but Melanie Griffith was smoking hot, and I got to see her boobies in that movie. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »
Have any of you seen the movie(s) "The Stepford Wives" or "Cherry 2000?"

In the Cherry 2000 there were robots that men could own that would perform all the household chores and also have sex w/the men.  They were all beautiful.

In The Stepford Wives (I only saw the re-make) men's existing wives were "changed" into better looking, more pleasant, efficient and skilled (in all ways) versions of themselves that were also robots (I think).

Both types of robots would do whatever the man wanted at all times w/o argument or question.

1.  Would any of you prefer a Cherry 2000 wife or Stepford wife over a human wife?

2.  Have you ever been married?

That last bit sounds exactly like part of the plot to "Coming To America", where Prince Akeem doesn't want the woman, pedigreed from birth to be his bride and cater to his every whim. As his friend, Semmi, said, "You are heir to the throne of Zamunda. Your wife need only have a pretty face, a firm backside, and big breasts like casaba melons!"

To which, Akeem asks, "So you would share your bed and your fortune with a beautiful fool!!?"

To answer your questions, however:

1. (Even though I haven't seen either of those movies) No.

2. I'm happily married!!

One of my favorite verses of Scripture:

Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. 1 Cor. 7:3-5.

Praise the Lord and send the kids over to the neighbors!!  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »
Thanks stella

1. I dont think i would opt for a machine wife over a human.

2. i have not been married as im a young cat ;D, but im pretty sure i have my bride to be. Im crazy about my girl and i couldn't see myself with another woman. I aint going to lie though. There are some little cuties i wouldnt mind getting to know.

it would get boring if the other person couldnt reciprocate the love, as in the case of the stepford wife.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 07:35:11 PM »
Thanks stella

1. I dont think i would opt for a machine wife over a human.

2. i have not been married as im a young cat ;D, but im pretty sure i have my bride to be. Im crazy about my girl and i couldn't see myself with another woman. I aint going to lie though. There are some little cuties i wouldnt mind getting to know.

it would get boring if the other person couldnt reciprocate the love, as in the case of the stepford wife.

I thought you would be beyond primitve neolithic rituals... :-\

Why marry? ???
I hate the State.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 06:36:33 PM »

Why marry? ???

because i choose to be monogamous, it has nothing to do with me wanting to be married, but she does. It means nothing to me but means alot to her. I dont see any real special need to be married,and i dont beleive in it to be honest. But i dont really care, she wants to and i have no problem doing it.

i enjoy having a girlfriend more so then being single.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »
I'll take one and keep my wife.  She'll love it, then she can be even lazier than she is now.  Infact, I'll take 4 please.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
because i choose to be monogamous, it has nothing to do with me wanting to be married, but she does. It means nothing to me but means alot to her. I dont see any real special need to be married,and i dont beleive in it to be honest. But i dont really care, she wants to and i have no problem doing it.

Your girlfriend is religious?

Why not just stay life partners?
I hate the State.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 09:34:33 AM »
nah she aint religious at all.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »

Why marry? ???

Your girlfriend is religious?

Why not just stay life partners?

Perhaps, it's because Pole's sweetheart finds the term "wife" more meaningful than "life partner" (a PC/sanitized version of the term "old lady" or "baby mama".

Regardless, Pole seems to be cool with it.

A wife is as far beyond a girlfriend or "life partner" as the Super Bowl Champions are to the NFC/AFC Champions.

Technically speaking, until she becomes your "Mrs.", you still are single. But, I hear what you're saying. Just out of curiosity, since you really don't care, are you doing the whole justice-of-the-peace thing, or are you and your bride-to-be going old school ("Get me to the church on time")   ;D  ?

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
Perhaps, it's because Pole's sweetheart finds the term "wife" more meaningful than "life partner" (a PC/sanitized version of the term "old lady" or "baby mama".

A wife is as far beyond a girlfriend or "life partner" as the Super Bowl Champions are to the NFC/AFC Champions.

Technically speaking, until she becomes your "Mrs.", you still are single. But, I hear what you're saying. Just out of curiosity, since you really don't care, are you doing the whole justice-of-the-peace thing, or are you and your bride-to-be going old school ("Get me to the church on time")   ;D  ?

Thanks.

not sure, whatever she wants. if she wants a big event in a church then thats what ill do, doesnt matter to me at all.

i would like it to be a big day however if possible with lots of family.I love parties and it seems like a good excuse to have a huge one and have some fun.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »

Only in your warped, funamentalist Christian mind MCWAY. Having a financially costly (later due to vagaries of life divorce) marriage has nothing to do with legitimate feelings within a relationship. Giving something a label does not make it good.  People can live together, have children, be happy together and do whatever they want without being married.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 06:02:07 AM »
Only in your warped, funamentalist Christian mind MCWAY. Having a financially costly (later due to vagaries of life divorce) marriage has nothing to do with legitimate feelings within a relationship. Giving something a label does not make it good.  People can live together, have children, be happy together and do whatever they want without being married.

Stella,

It's hard to say. A relationship that's too easy would probably be boring. Then again, I'm single so if someone starts being a pain they are done.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »

In other words, in the event of a break-up, you want the luxury of hauling tail and leaving the woman holding the bag with the kids, without having to cough up the coin. How noble of you!!!!

It ain't just my "warped" mind. Apparently, Pole's sweetie wants to be a wife, not a "life partner" or baby mama.

And, in case you forgot, our country (USA) looks at wives much differently than girlfriends. As I told Pole, he is technically still single, until he walks that aisle. When he gets married, his wife will be viewed in a totally different light, socially and legally. She will have privileges and entitlements that she does NOT have now and a cool new last name to boot.  ;D

Whether you think it's monolithic or not makes no difference. That's the facts, brother!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
Thanks.

not sure, whatever she wants. if she wants a big event in a church then thats what ill do, doesnt matter to me at all.

i would like it to be a big day however if possible with lots of family.I love parties and it seems like a good excuse to have a huge one and have some fun.

That's a great attitude to have. After all, the wedding is ALL about the bride!!!!

;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 01:14:39 AM »
1.  Would any of you prefer a Cherry 2000 wife or Stepford wife over a human wife?

2.  Have you ever been married?
1. sometimes, certainly.
2. yes.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 01:56:41 AM »
1. sometimes, certainly.
2. yes.

My condolences; you are from the UK, right?
I hate the State.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 02:57:06 AM »
My condolences; you are from the UK, right?
Holland, but who's counting. :)

Still, I do love my wife. But I don't think everyone is always 100% happy with his/her partner. There is no perfection in an imperfect world. But overall I'm very happy with her.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 03:09:43 AM »
Holland, but who's counting. :)

Still, I do love my wife. But I don't think everyone is always 100% happy with his/her partner. There is no perfection in an imperfect world. But overall I'm very happy with her.

De Nederlandse mensen hebben een goede manier om te leven. Ik wil ook een Nederlandse vrouw. Bij voorkeur blond.  ;D
I hate the State.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2008, 03:13:20 AM »
De Nederlandse mensen hebben een goede manier om te leven. Ik wil ook een Nederlandse vrouw. Bij voorkeur blond.  ;D
De mijne is al bezet. :) Maar ik weet niet of je op plumpers valt. ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2008, 03:27:57 AM »
De mijne is al bezet. :) Maar ik weet niet of je op plumpers valt. ;)

Ik denk niet.  :-\

Soms denk ik, dat ik teveel wil. Teveel geest, teveel schoonheid, teveel van alles.
I hate the State.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2008, 05:21:49 AM »
Ik denk niet.  :-\

Soms denk ik, dat ik teveel wil. Teveel geest, teveel schoonheid, teveel van alles.
You can never aspire too much. Just don't put off experiencing happiness until you reach your goals. If your goals are any good, you'll never reach them anyway, and so miss out on a lot of fun on the way.

Just like a car: most people don't wait until they are 55 to buy a Ferrari. They start with a pinto and work their way up. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 08:29:22 AM »
You can never aspire too much. Just don't put off experiencing happiness until you reach your goals. If your goals are any good, you'll never reach them anyway, and so miss out on a lot of fun on the way.

Just like a car: most people don't wait until they are 55 to buy a Ferrari. They start with a pinto and work their way up. :)

Ik sprak van de vrouwen...
I hate the State.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 03:53:31 PM »
Ik sprak van de vrouwen...

Even those who have to sound the words out aloud, could figure that out.  ;D