Author Topic: Questions for the men here  (Read 6096 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Questions for the men here
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:16:38 PM »
Have any of you seen the movie(s) "The Stepford Wives" or "Cherry 2000?"

In the Cherry 2000 there were robots that men could own that would perform all the household chores and also have sex w/the men.  They were all beautiful.

In The Stepford Wives (I only saw the re-make) men's existing wives were "changed" into better looking, more pleasant, efficient and skilled (in all ways) versions of themselves that were also robots (I think).

Both types of robots would do whatever the man wanted at all times w/o argument or question.

1.  Would any of you prefer a Cherry 2000 wife or Stepford wife over a human wife?

2.  Have you ever been married?
R

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Stepford Wives/Cherry 2000
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 12:20:26 PM »

In the Cherry 2000 there were robots that men could own that would perform all the household chores and also have sex w/the men.  They were all beautiful.

In The Stepford Wives (I only saw the re-make) men's existing wives were "changed" into better looking, more pleasant, efficient and skilled (in all ways) versions of themselves that were also robots (I think).

Both types of robots would do whatever the man wanted at all times w/o argument or question.

1.  Would any of you prefer a Cherry 2000 wife or Stepford wife over a human wife?

There are times i wish my wife (x-wife now) came with a mute or off button.   ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
There are times i wish my wife (x-wife now) came with a mute or off button.   ;D

OK that covers question 2 ;D....what is your answer to question 1?
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »

Have you seen Click?  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389860/

Stella:
1.  No.
2.  Yes.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »
No.  Do you recommend it?

Yes.  Very good movie.  Wish I had one of those remotes.   :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Questions for the men here
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »
bump w/a title change for hopefully more responses :)
R

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 06:31:54 PM »
1.no
2.yes
I am a grown ass man

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 06:37:14 PM »
No and No

but I was engaged/ lived with the same woman for 7 years.

It is the imperfections that make each woman unique and beautiful in their own way.

It is the bitching and nagging that make them all the same.  ;D

I am just teasing.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 06:48:19 PM »
1. No

2. No and I never will be. Marriage is a form of socially condoned domestic slavery. Lifetime commitments are not the norm for our species and we are polygamous by nature. Furthermore it is a primitive neolithic ritual that is no longer necessary for our species. Why on earth do people need ancient and outdated customs to validate the feelings they may have for each other. Ridiculous. Clearly some people have a psychological need for this much as they do for eternal invigilating at the hands of a sky daddy figure. It's beyond my comprehension though.
I hate the State.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »
1. No

2. No and I never will be. Marriage is a form of socially condoned domestic slavery. Lifetime commitments are not the norm for our species and we are polygamous by nature. Furthermore it is a primitive neolithic ritual that is no longer necessary for our species. Why on earth do people need ancient and outdated customs to validate the feelings they may have for each other. Ridiculous. Clearly some people have a psychological need for this much as they do for eternal invigilating at the hands of a sky daddy figure. It's beyond my comprehension though.

because the dishes won't do themselves and two paychecks are better than one.

hope this helps

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 07:20:23 PM »
   because the dishes won't do themselves and two paychecks are better than one.

hope this helps

At least you are honest.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 05:05:01 PM »
1. No

you should look into archetypes they might help shed some light on why people do the things the do especially in mass numbers.
 to answer you question stella
1. no but could i have one on the side ;D im sure the wife wouldnt mind if it did all the chores and such
2 no

heres a question not to hijack the thread but do you think that many women(not to be sexist) will use the first robots who are probably modeled after women to help with household chores and such?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »

Huh? ???

Never heard of the second, but the first sounds like a total testosterone-killer.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 05:09:44 AM »

1.  No thanks.
2.  Still married and loving it (Good times AND Bad)  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 08:50:03 AM »

my current girlfriend wakes up in the morning, starts talking and does not shutup till she sleeps..then she talks in her sleep sometimes....we love people cause of their imperfections..not despite them, so i wouldn't have it any other way.

and no to question 2
carpe` vaginum!

terryP

• Getbig II
  • Don't Quit!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 08:26:09 PM »
Are you kidding me? To wake up to a warm naked body....to feel her smooth sensous flanks....to see the sunlight glisten on her beautiful face...to know she is all mine and I am all hers....and to know I will have her and she will crave it....oh my....human Baby!

And Yes...I am married....happily...and it just gets better!!!!
Stay Strong!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »
To wake up to a warm naked body....to feel her smooth sensous flanks....to see the sunlight glisten on her beautiful face...to know she is all mine and I am all hers....

Hmmm, your wife has flanks? You're not a Mr. Hands-type by any chance?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 06:16:16 AM »
One day society will overcome the unnecessary and primitive ritual of marriage. One day.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 10:11:53 AM »
Not in this lifetime. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 11:02:22 PM »
I've seen them both.  Rent the original Stepford; it's available on Netflix.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0073747/

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 11:58:47 PM »
I've seen them both.  Rent the original Stepford; it's available on Netflix.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0073747/

Aren't you gay?
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 08:37:10 AM »
Aren't you gay?

Decide, this may come as a surprise to you, but gay people's eyes work just as well as straight people's.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 12:13:03 PM »

heres a question not to hijack the thread but do you think that many women(not to be sexist) will use the first robots who are probably modeled after women to help with household chores and such?

If there was a robot that effectively helped w/household chores I'd get one ;D

I think most people - women as well as men - would get one if they value cleanliness and if they were affordable to most.

Wondering how usmokepole would answer the 2 questions.

R

terryP

• Getbig II
  • Don't Quit!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »
There is NOTHING...like the "FIRE and ICE" of a REAL woman to Rock your world....and if you haven't experienced this...then too bad!
Stay Strong!