Author Topic: Principal Electrical Engineer for WTC: “Fuel and Planes Alone Did NOT Bring the  (Read 8610 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Principal Electrical Engineer for WTC: “Fuel and Planes Alone Did NOT Bring the Towers Down”

http://www.infowars.com/?p=209
S

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Willie Nelson was right.  8)   The fall was to symmetrical. :'(

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Principal Electrical Engineer for WTC: “Fuel and Planes Alone Did NOT Bring the Towers Down”

http://www.infowars.com/?p=209

Electrical engineering ans structural engineering are 2 different things.  His statement means little and is more of an uneducated opinion. 

It doesn't do anything to reveal the truth.

It doesn't support or further another investigation in 9/11

All it does is fuel more suspicion without objectivity.

It's like a biologist telling a graphic artist what is and what is not possible in graphics.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Electrical engineering ans structural engineering are 2 different things.  His statement means little and is more of an uneducated opinion. 

It doesn't do anything to reveal the truth.

It doesn't support or further another investigation in 9/11

All it does is fuel more suspicion without objectivity.

It's like a biologist telling a graphic artist what is and what is not possible in graphics.

What about alll the other evidence (suspicions)??    Do you think the other countries who had citizens die in the collapse should be allowed to investigate?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V

What about alll the other evidence (suspicions)??    Do you think the other countries who had citizens die in the collapse should be allowed to investigate?

Drop an A bomb on em.
S

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Drop an A bomb on em.

Right-on brother.   Nuke em like a frozen burrito. 8)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
interesting, but like someone said, he's an electrical engineer.

what about the structural engineers of the world?  what are they saying?  has to be the most famous collapse in history- it really did create history (3 buildings falling so fast, so neatly and symmetrically from fire, and dissolving).  normally when buildings collapse, there is a big pile of 'building'.  it all turned to powder here.

but i dont want to hear when an electrical guy hears about it.  have any engineers in that area spoken on it?  hell, i bet a physicist could have a field day too.
!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

I openly support another investigation and one independent form our government would be best.

But, to believe, speculate or what ever that the towers were brought down by bombs doesn't even come close to adding up when you look a the entirety of what would be required to pull it off and keep it secret.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
shit, man.  i dont know what to think.

!

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
But, to believe, speculate or what ever that the towers were brought down by bombs doesn't even come close to adding up when you look a the entirety of what would be required to pull it off and keep it secret.

that part, i dont agree with.

a demolition of 3 buildings.  maybe a few dozen or few hundred guys.

you explain their job, give them a shitload of money, and tell them you'll kill them if they talk.  they'd go along with it.   remember clinton cut the shit out of the military, and a lot of very good military folks (who would love to participate in taking over middle east) were out of work.  they went to work for private contractors. 
!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
S

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html

you gotta be fucking kidding me.

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.

The day before? lol... what timing. 
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Convince them they are Patriots and they are helping to usher is THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

btw - has anyone ever wondered what it would look like if 9-11 had never happened and somehow Silversteen had gotten permission to demolish the twin towers.   

Do you think it would look any different?

Except for the lack of planes and fire I think it would look exactly the same.

There's just no way the towers could fall as fast as it did without a controlled demo

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Convince them they are Patriots and they are helping to usher is THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

btw - has anyone ever wondered what it would look like if 9-11 had never happened and somehow Silversteen had gotten permission to demolish the twin towers.   

Do you think it would look any different?

Except for the lack of planes and fire I think it would look exactly the same.

There's just no way the towers could fall as fast as it did without a controlled demo

Faster then gravity would pull it to Earth, thats the concrete proof in my opinion.
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I think that people get too wrapped up in the towers and not the causes for the attack. I don't think for a minute u could wire the buildings without getting caught. Staw..kudos for ur semi-obscure reference to the NEOCON's.  ;)
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Faster then gravity would pull it to Earth, thats the concrete proof in my opinion.

yep - if it simply pancaked it would have taken much much longer.

It makes no sense

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
I don't think for a minute u could wire the buildings without getting caught.

Lots of people reported power outages the weekend before. Well according to some sites, no concrete proof of that I guess.
S

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
I think that people get too wrapped up in the towers and not the causes for the attack. I don't think for a minute u could wire the buildings without getting caught. Staw..kudos for ur semi-obscure reference to the NEOCON's.  ;)

caught by who?

if silverstein owned the buildings, he could have authorized people anywhere he wanted.

wait a second- the 'wrapped up in the towers' involved actual physical evidence.

The "causes for the attack" are sanitized reasons given to us by the white house, caught for 1000 other lies in the last 7 yrs.  

i mean, the buildings falling symmetrically in 9 seconds is fact - something that can be examined.
Bush saying "they did 911 cause they hate our freedoms" is really just words.  Words fueled by motivation - a war he wanted for oil, global position, etc.  

I trust science.  I dont trust bush's words.  do you?
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

nice to see that someone caught it

I think a small group with the right access could do it.   It might take months but I think it's within the realm of feasibility.  

War-Horse

• Getbig V
you gotta be fucking kidding me.

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.

The day before? lol... what timing. 

Had to be an inside job.     The world should be raising hell right now.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
nice to see that someone caught it

I think a small group with the right access could do it.   It might take months but I think it's within the realm of feasibility.  

Next time a building goes up..or down...go watch it...look at all the shit involved. U could't hide it.....There were security personnel from  a dozen firms working in the towers...not rentacops but retired FBI...military etc.....they would have shit.
L

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III

Next time a building goes up..or down...go watch it...look at all the shit involved. U could't hide it.....There were security personnel from  a dozen firms working in the towers...not rentacops but retired FBI...military etc.....they would have shit.

yeah but a few things stand out, from what i'm reading.

bush's cousin marvin ran the security for the world trade center, and his job assignment ended on 9/10, coincidentally.

their 'motive' was a reason to invade middle east for oil for decades- and retired fbi might be grown up enough to play along.

you can bribe anyone, and when you put an official slant on it, people will go along. 

those power outage- half the buildings were out the weekend before.
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I'm not willing to rule it out simply because it seems difficult

I think, assuming it was done, the players were highly skilled and had a lot of help and coordination.   Is it so hard to get "your guys" into those security firms and working that specific detail?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
yeah but a few things stand out, from what i'm reading.

bush's cousin marvin ran the security for the world trade center, and his job assignment ended on 9/10, coincidentally.

their 'motive' was a reason to invade middle east for oil for decades- and retired fbi might be grown up enough to play along.

you can bribe anyone, and when you put an official slant on it, people will go along. 

those power outage- half the buildings were out the weekend before.

I forgot about Marvin

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911security.html