Author Topic: Principal Electrical Engineer for WTC: “Fuel and Planes Alone Did NOT Bring the  (Read 8533 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
smile man.

all we're doing following politics is reading history books live.

all this shit will be so sanitized.  "my pet goat" will never make it into our grandkids' history books.  we are blessed with the bonus of watchign it live and uncensored.  never before, cause there was no web.  And never again, as they'll find a way to close it in a decade or three.  we fuckin rule.

and it's valentines day.  get laid.  i care more about this strawberry daquiri i'm sipping than anything obama and hilary are bitching about tonight :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
smile man.

all we're doing following politics is reading history books live.

all this shit will be so sanitized.  "my pet goat" will never make it into our grandkids' history books.  we are blessed with the bonus of watchign it live and uncensored.  never before, cause there was no web.  And never again, as they'll find a way to close it in a decade or three.  we fuckin rule.

and it's valentines day.  get laid.  i care more about this strawberry daquiri i'm sipping than anything obama and hilary are bitching about tonight :)
well said 240, thanks :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I dunno about that.  True- many who want a new investigation are young, and young people vote less than old people.  So 67% of voters might not want one.

But in an election that has been so close the last two time...  you CANNOT discount the fact that 911 skepticism plays into decision making.  I often wonder why so few people look at the 911 factor in voting.  I'm a lifelong repub voter who will likely vote dem this time.  The fact that Obama is open to a new investigation and McCain is not - that weighs heavily on that.

Are there more voters like me?  Lifelong repubs who are upset about 911?  Absolutely.

Right now, in a campaign questioning 9/11 would be suicide.  Not becuase it's not legitimate, but becuase it would leave that candidate open for attacks they would never recover from.

So, maybe Obama if he gets elected...... 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Right now, in a campaign questioning 9/11 would be suicide.  Not becuase it's not legitimate, but becuase it would leave that candidate open for attacks they would never recover from.

So, maybe Obama if he gets elected...... 

Right after 911, Howard Dean came right out and admitted that many were aware of the attacks ahead of time- the white house received details 6 weeks ahead and did nothing.

This prompted Bush to come out and say that CTer were playing politics.

The media branded him crazy.  Just like that.  Dean couldn't get in front of a camera anymore.  Weird, huh?  He was labeled as a nut - because he pointed out that someone knew about the murder of 3000 and let it happen.  Silly.

So yeah, Obama, Kerry, Gore have all questioned the story, as have many others.  It's political suicide to bring it up because yes, the media is influenced.  They don't "report with duty and honor".  They are a business in bed with the govt, there is no denying that.

You watch how energized the 911 truth movement becomes in 2009.  Especially if Obama wins.  There are millions of repubs who are upset about 911 who are going to vote dem - that cannot be denied.  BB and I have argued this - he says 911 has zero effect on voters.  That's just plain blindness.  You have hundreds of homemade docmentaries out there- many from people who admit they are republicans.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Right after 911, Howard Dean came right out and admitted that many were aware of the attacks ahead of time- the white house received details 6 weeks ahead and did nothing.

This prompted Bush to come out and say that CTer were playing politics.

The media branded him crazy.  Just like that.  Dean couldn't get in front of a camera anymore.  Weird, huh?  He was labeled as a nut - because he pointed out that someone knew about the murder of 3000 and let it happen.  Silly.

So yeah, Obama, Kerry, Gore have all questioned the story, as have many others.  It's political suicide to bring it up because yes, the media is influenced.  They don't "report with duty and honor".  They are a business in bed with the govt, there is no denying that.

You watch how energized the 911 truth movement becomes in 2009.  Especially if Obama wins.  There are millions of repubs who are upset about 911 who are going to vote dem - that cannot be denied.  BB and I have argued this - he says 911 has zero effect on voters.  That's just plain blindness.  You have hundreds of homemade docmentaries out there- many from people who admit they are republicans.

Got any links on what Dean is quoted as saying?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Got any links on what Dean is quoted as saying?

nah, I'm sure youtube has it.

Reporter asks Bush "do you have any comment on Gov Dean's comments that you knew about the 911 attacks ahead of time and allowed them to happen".
Response was something like "there's a time for politics."

OzmO

• Getbig V
nah, I'm sure youtube has it.

Reporter asks Bush "do you have any comment on Gov Dean's comments that you knew about the 911 attacks ahead of time and allowed them to happen".
Response was something like "there's a time for politics."

What about a link to that one about bush being asked about dean?