Author Topic: Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"  (Read 28289 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »
Huge Nasser owns the minds of the Pumpkinheads!!!  Pictures like the following are to Pumpkineads as sunlight is to vampires!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
Nasser is the farthest thing from stupidity.  If he were stupid he would not be financially independent right now without having needed to work since his late 20's, would not have bachelor and master's' degrees, would not know six languages, would not have become one of the best in the world at what he chose to do (bodybuilding), etc.

If he were smarter he would not be unemployed/"retired", and would be using his 6 languages and education to good to a better profession.  DOPE!

So why doesn't the wizard of truth come on board and answer for himself?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »
A wrench  ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
Bigbobs i demand some respect as a respected ex-member of the team. Ive done a lot of work in the past, ive started atleast 59 huge nasser threads, and that aint all. If im mocked by you or any other member it could get very, very, very dirty around here. Team nasser ows a lot to me.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
Bigbobs i demand some respect as a respected ex-member of the team. Ive done a lot of work in the past, ive started atleast 59 huge nasser threads, and that aint all. If im mocked by you or any other member it could get very, very, very dirty around here. Team nasser ows a lot to me.

Yes, but subsequently dissing Nasser nullifies any good that was previously produced, unless you make it a point to back to your old stance regarding Nasser?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2008, 02:14:22 PM »
Yes, but subsequently dissing Nasser nullifies any good that was previously produced, unless you make it a point to back to your old stance regarding Nasser?

...and according to the book of islam.......

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »
A wrench  ::)
Babu "Apu"Raja . You claim that NassHOLe is intelligent? Yeah he's a genius.. He thinks .. Then tells Mohammed and Hussein.. Let's grab a wrench out from under the sink..Come over here and try to rip this lump out .. Then after we rip it out...We'll just leave it floating around in my body ?  Aye Allah...This is genius!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »
Babu "Apu"Raja . You claim that NassHOLe is intelligent? Yeah he's a genius.. He thinks .. Then tells Mohammed and Hussein.. Let's grab a wrench out from under the sink..Come over here and try to rip this lump out .. Then after we rip it out...We'll just leave it floating around in my body ?  Aye Allah...This is genius!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »
Me and nasser are still tight aint we?

I can't comment on that - only Nasser can.

Did you throw me out the team biggerbob?  

You left yourself.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »
Huge Nasser El Sonbaty

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »
Huge Nasser El Sonbaty
He must have just injected some Nubain?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »
I can't comment on that - only Nasser can.

You left yourself.

We now interrupt this thread with drama from "As the Mosque Turns".....stall.........

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »
We now interrupt this thread with drama from "As the Mosque Turns".....stall.........
HAHAHAHA

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2008, 02:26:53 PM »
He must have just injected some Nubain?

..or, the floating lump found its way to blocking an artery.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »
HUGE NASSER YUGOSLAVIAN BATTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

a couple sidenotes bigboober.

lately i see the teamsters only defending huge nasser, the more you defend the more oil you throw at the raging fire of the pumpkinhead-souls.

its about time we hit another direction, lets stop defending and start celebrating HUGE NASSER EL YUGOBATTY!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »

lately i see the teamsters only defending huge nasser, the more you defend the more oil you throw at the raging fire of the pumpkinhead-souls.

its about time we hit another direction, lets stop defending and start celebrating HUGE NASSER EL YUGOBATTY!!!

Are you suggesting you're about to make a new Nasser thread?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

Do it!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »

its that time biggerbob, its

Nssser night time

big city lights

its el huge night!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2008, 02:31:40 PM »

Expect Nasser to contact El Mariachi and inform him that he is the new leader (if he hasn't already)....he is taking the team in the direction that Nasser wants.  We will not hear of this officially unless an email is leaked, but this has obviously occured.

The 3rd phase of Team Pumpkinhead has been fulfilled.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
..or, the floating lump found its way to blocking an artery.
HAHAHAHA!! I know..It's amazing how phucking dumb people are ?

Now Babu"Apu" Raja enters.... NassHOLE said ..The reason he didn't rip it off was because he was scared to just leave it floating aroud in his body.. He also said that he's far too intelligent to not use a clean towel with a dirty wrench.. Also ..he told me it was not  all his wifes fault..Although.. He didn't tell her continue to inject him in the same place..Also .. Nasser told me ,he told her to massage the area ..But she didn't.. ?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »
Biggerbob i demand a apology from you! You just called me a pumpkinhead!! and under influence of the pumpkinheads. I just received a email from huge nasser and he said he is cool with me and thanked me for all the work i put in the team!!

I want a apology bigbobs, or else....i will expose a lot of dirt!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:18 PM »
fuck Islam

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »
No non-team Nasser member has any authority to suggest the role of another member.  Sharma is one of the most valuable members on the team.

That educated opinion outweighs the many uneducated opinions constantly posted here by pumpkinheads.

And no the point was not whether or not the shoulders looked bad - the ongoing debate for months has been what was in the shoulders.  I take it you haven't been following it closely from your post here.

Firstly, I've competed several times and am assuming you have not. That means I'm more educated than you, a pumpkinhead, on the subject of drugs and bodybuilding. Correct?

Well here's what I know. Synthol, Steroids or any other physique enhancement are to varying degrees "artificial". Synthol is vilified because it enhances (or detracts- depends who uses it) without any additional "work" put in. Much like implants, it has no place in a physique contest because the muscle wasn't "built".

But the point isn't what is in Nasser's shoulders. It may be the point you are focusing on, but it's not the thing that makes people make fun of Nasser. They're making fun of him because he absolutely destroyed his physique that was once arguably the best in the world (I think he should have a MR. O Title) and now looks like a douchebag.

There really is no debate. You don't have any inside information and you do very little to make Nasser look good.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2008, 03:00:10 PM »
Geez, the Nasser PR campaign has truly spun off the road. Bobs - Nasser's number one in this debacle - seemingly spends all of his posts on damage control. Not quite the battlefield rout strategized by Team Nasser, I suspect.  8)

/bobs: you should watch the lancaster movie 'sweet smell of success' to see what happens to pr guys and their lackeys.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »
BABS

You Crumble crumble crumble..........El Mariachi/Sonbatty ownage of you.