Author Topic: Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"  (Read 28291 times)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »
why don't you post a pic big "guy", I am sure you look great  :D

Here it is.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
His surgeries have been touched on in some posts here on getbig as well.  I think its also discussed in the 5th interview on bb.com which is coming out very soon.

On a side note Bobs I will concur that you are an intelligent, educated dude with a good career path and a mediocre stable of women.

so it kind of baffles me that you shamelessly lick the balls of a washed up BBer with a big head and glasses, i would think you have better things to do

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
A reminder for BABS.

Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol.

By the way, ever take a look at the delts in Flex Wheeler's side chest pose?  :)

"Delt Lumps" I'm so glad you mentioned that.  I own you and Nasser.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

According to MD link: Everything you needed to know about synthol

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=6270

"...To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off...."

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »
Bobs won't stop. He will say the same thing over and over until your real life kicks in and you break the circularity.

Bobs, even CJ thinks you may possibily have homosexual feelings towards Nasser - you saw the post. Talking about his Olympias is one things but when it becomes talking about his ex-wife, sex-life, dogs etc like you're his new girlfriend, the game gets creepy and unsettling.
O

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »
Stavios this is a subject I could really give a crap about. I dont know Nasser. and I dont know Bigbobs. But I do know Bob H and he told me the whole deal years ago (the wrench, exwife repeatedly hitting gear in his rear delts over and over, how they even did it before the Arnold classic and it got incredibly inflamed)....the whole deal. Honestly I could care less if you guys believe its synthol or otherwise. But its not that hard to figure out....you wouldnt be using a wrench to break up a massive scar tissue ball if you were trying to go for that look by injecting synthol....its kind of self explanatory. You can do the exact same thing with the exact same look with Synthol that you can do with gear and vice versa. It is what it is. The guy kept injecting there over and over even before the arnold and paid the price for it....well it backfired on him at the arnold when it got severely infected

So what you're saying is snasser is really dumb for repeatedly injecting massive quantities of oil based steroids into one spot. He must be the stupidest person in bodybuilding.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »
His surgeries have been touched on in some posts here on getbig as well.  I think its also discussed in the 5th interview on bb.com which is coming out very soon.

God damn I wrote a reply and got an error and it didnt post it.
So I'll write a summerized version:

You are totay gay and got a major man crush.
I dont care about your post and dont follow them nor do I follow every article/interview of/about Nasser.
Skip wrench and whatever and go to the doctor...that should be your logical flow.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2008, 12:03:54 PM »
So what you're saying is snasser is really dumb for repeatedly injecting massive quantities of oil based steroids into one spot. He must be the stupidest person in bodybuilding.
He is. DOGGCRAP is harsh.  He doesn't mince words.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »
God damn I wrote a reply and got an error and it didnt post it.
So I'll write a summerized version:

You are totay gay and got a major man crush.
I dont care about your post and dont follow them nor do I follow every article/interview of/about Nasser.
Skip wrench and whatever and go to the doctor...that should be your logical flow.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
Synthol causes inflamation of the muscle.

Nasser used synthol in his rear delts and biceps.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »
Look how shitty Nasser is

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »
What happened to his calves?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »

The wrench is icing on the cake-STOOOPID!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »
Synthol causes scar tissue. That's partly how it works. It's really not enough to say 'it's synthol or scar tissue'. Synthol causes scar tissue, this is a well established fact.

And so do intramuscular needles in general.  What's your point?  If someone has scar tissue, it is not indicative of synthol use.

I can't believe that anyone is seriously debating if Nasser used synthol. The evidence is plain to see. You wouldn't have such deformed shoulders, upper arms and lats just from site injections. It's like trying to argue that Nat King Cole was Caucasian.

Hmmm...so who knows more about bodybuilding and is more likely correct - Dante (Doggcrapp) or TrueGrit?  I'll take the 5th on that one.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »
bigbobs what in this planet could make you spend hour upon hour defending a guy on an internet BB board...everythread about nasser is pages and pages of you going to bat for this guy...why is that?

really, it's a serious question.

What makes others spend hour upon hour trying to put down a guy on an internet BB board?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »
LEt's see yours Sharmin

.....don't squeeeze..... ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »

You guys were dumb enough to keep arguing for months that his rear delt lumps were made up of synthol and not scar tissue (not knowing much about how scar tissue forms or looks), so you're in no position to suggest someone is "un-smart" for not predicted the accumulation of scar tissue.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2008, 12:13:52 PM »

Look how great Nasser is

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2008, 12:14:04 PM »

Jesus, that physique is absolutely disgusting.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2008, 12:14:53 PM »
I love this!  Nasser is a big SCAB!

So in other words, Nasser's physique is entirely the result of scar tissue?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »
Nasser really screwed himself regardless.  His lat is missing in recent pictures.  Not to mention that those site inject areas look waterlogged, similar to the arms of a synthol-using Wheeler.  You cannot dismiss the fact that in 2001 Nasser looked hard in his chest and legs but water logged in his arms and delts.  Levrone site inject escilene for a long time and never looked like that.
Squishy face retard

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:15 PM »
What makes others spend hour upon hour trying to put down a guy on an internet BB board?

We don't

A lot of us occasionally throw a few jabs at the idiocy of Team Nasser et all

The one constant is You constantly massaging his anus with your tongue

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2008, 12:16:15 PM »

stop deflecting and answer the question.
nasser=piece of shit

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2008, 12:18:16 PM »
 You see Shermin,Babu Apu Raja,defends his crush intelligently ,and calmly. You ..You defend your crush passionately. By the time I'm done reading your posts..I can clearly picture you(in my head),beating on the keys while yelling out loud what you're typing .LOL!
 Take it easy Shermin..Chill out .. Have a tea,A smoke, Go into your NassHOLe worshipping dungeon..Jerk off to his pics.Smother the load all over your lips(maybe blow a bubble..or two?).
 Then just put the gas on,and go to sleep..Everything will be fine shortly after ..You will be with Allah..