Author Topic: Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"  (Read 28300 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"
« on: February 15, 2008, 09:23:12 AM »
Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol.

By the way, ever take a look at the delts in Flex Wheeler's side chest pose?  :)

"Delt Lumps" I'm so glad you mentioned that.  I own you and Nasser.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

According to MD link: Everything you needed to know about synthol

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=6270

"...To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off...."

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Bigbobs "Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 09:25:28 AM »
...carefully massage with a rusty old wrench.  What happened that a wrench had to be used? 

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 09:35:45 AM »

Can there be that much scar tissue in those delts to have them basically double in size?  If so, why bother working out...just build scar tissue and you can place high.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »
This is the truth behind that famous song by Nasser, it's titled "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia". 

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 09:47:58 AM »
Seriously..
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER EVER seen anything like that.......Stupid ass.
OSC

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 09:53:01 AM »
Are they massaging the synthlumps or are they popping a zit?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »
Nice Self-Ownage their Flylo!  You prove yourself even less intelligent with every post!  Just because lumpy synthol can cause scar tissue does not mean that scar tissue must indicate synthol use.  Maybe that logic is over your head, I'm not sure.  Put it this way.  Synthol can lead to scar tissue, but not all scar tissue is the result of synthol.  You also get scar tissue by poking needles deep through your skin and muscles repeatedly in the same area.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 10:00:27 AM »

You also get scar tissue by poking needles deep through your skin and muscles repeatedly in the same area.

injecting synthol.......Bahahahaha hahah!  Useless raghead.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 10:01:19 AM »
Nasser showed up at the 2001 O with huge bumps on his rear delts.  it was synthol and not a steroid site injection.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »
Nasser showed up at the 2001 O with huge bumps on his rear delts.  it was due to scar tissue caused by steroid injections and not synthol.

Fixed that for you

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 10:05:09 AM »
So in other words, Nasser's physique is entirely the result of scar tissue?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

Rear delts in his later shows were.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 10:08:06 AM »
Thats Nassers training ex training partner Bob trying to dissolve the huge ball of scar tissue which later went systemic and almost killed Nasser

thats not synthol, he repeatedly shot gear into his rear delts and his bicep after he tore his bicep walking his dog (which you can also see in the comparison pictures (left bicep)

Nasser is the one of the rare guys who site injected his bicep and it actually looked ok....people spoke about it but it really didnt look dramatically different than his right bicep the way he did it. Wasnt a terribly bad tear anyway.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 10:09:18 AM »
Nasser showed up at the 2001 O with huge bumps on his rear delts.  it was synthol and not a steroid site injection.

This was the start of his decline.  The judges knew about it.  Kovacs got bad publicity over it; Nasser has this to blame on Kovacs.  Stupid is what Stupid does; and you don't have to be a self-proclaimed intelligent schollar/pro-bb to be stupid.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 10:09:43 AM »
Thats Nassers training ex training partner Bob trying to dissolve the huge ball of scar tissue which later went systemic and almost killed Nasser

thats not synthol, he repeatedly shot gear into his rear delts and his bicep after he tore his bicep walking his dog (which you can also see in the comparison pictures (left bicep)

Nasser is the one of the rare guys who site injected his bicep and it actually looked ok....people spoke about it but it really didnt look dramatically different than his right bicep the way he did it.

Thanks for clarifying Doggcrapp!  

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 10:11:31 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

STN (SCAR TISSUE NASSER)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »

Nasser is the one of the rare guys who site injected his bicep and it actually looked ok....people spoke about it but it really didnt look dramatically different than his right bicep the way he did it. Wasnt a terribly bad tear anyway.

Thanks Babs. But this wasn't your answer the first time.  Too bad :(

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »

Wow, if this is true, then Nasser must have been a complete idiot in the way he shot up his rear delts.  Talk about "the wizard of dumb."  Good owning of Nasser on that one Doggcrapp.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »
This was the start of his decline.  The judges knew about it.  Kovacs got bad publicity over it; Nasser has this to blame on Kovacs.  Stupid is what Stupid does; and you don't have to be a self-proclaimed intelligent schollar/pro-bb to be stupid.
It was.  His body was starting to show wear and tear.  Weak body parts became really bad and his great body parts didn't look good anymore.  If it was just scar tissue build up, then why all of a sudden did it appear at the 2001 O.  it was a dramatic change.  They even commented in Flex on it.  

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 10:20:02 AM »
Wow, if this is true, then Nasser must have been a complete idiot in the way he shot up his rear delts.  Talk about "the wizard of dumb."  Good owning of Nasser on that one Doggcrapp.
No doubt.  DOGGCRAP is defintely a silent member of Team Pumkinhead

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »
No doubt.  DOGGCRAP is defintely a silent member of Team Pumkinhead

Actually, he's not.  Doggcrap confirmed that the lumps in Nasser's rear delts were scar tissue and not synthol, which is the topic of the this thread.  It's not a very "pumpkinhead" thing to do to support the assertions of Team Nasser and refute Flylo in this silly thread.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »
I dont look at bodybuilders (or athletes) in their latter years, I look at their heyday. I dont even think about Michael Jordans 2 last years with the Wizards when i remember him and i dont think of Nassers last contest outings when I think of him either. I saw Nasser in his heyday 94-99 and he was monstrous. Saw him guest pose onstage at 318. Sherman Tank. I think of Yates the same way. When he dominated. People try to make fun of Yates now because he looks so different. The guy ruled the roost and was "the man" for much of the 90's....nothing to prove.
Why Nasser didnt figure out there was problems beginning in his rear delts? I have no answer....I dont know.  As bigbob knows the person to ask would probably be his exwife as it sure wasnt Nasser reaching back there.
I know Nassers ex training partner well....what bigbobs is saying is absolutely 100% bonafide true....gear and scar tissue is what caused that look. Why would he be using a wrench to try to break up the massive ball of scar tissue if he wanted that look from synthol?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 10:27:33 AM »
Actually, he's not.  Doggcrap confirmed that the lumps in Nasser's rear delts were scar tissue and not synthol, which is the topic of the this thread.  It's not a very "pumpkinhead" thing to do to support the assertions of Team Nasser and refute Flylo in this silly thread.

This thread is actually a tribute to you.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
I dont look at bodybuilders (or athletes) in their latter years, I look at their heyday. I dont even think about Michael Jordans 2 last years with the Wizards when i remember him and i dont think of Nassers last contest outings when I think of him either. I saw Nasser in his heyday 94-99 and he was monstrous. Saw him guest pose onstage at 318. Sherman Tank. I think of Yates the same way. When he dominated. People try to make fun of Yates now because he looks so different. The guy ruled the roost and was "the man" for much of the 90's....nothing to prove.
Why Nasser didnt figure out there was problems beginning in his rear delts? I have no answer....I dont know.  As bigbob knows the person to ask would probably be his exwife as it sure wasnt Nasser reaching back there.
I know Nassers ex training partner well....what bigbobs is saying is absolutely 100% bonafide true

Interesting nugget of information there. 

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »
Why Nasser didnt figure out there was problems beginning in his rear delts? I have no answer....I dont know.  As bigbob knows the person to ask would probably be his exwife as it sure wasnt Nasser reaching back there.
I know Nassers ex training partner well....what bigbobs is saying is absolutely 100% bonafide true

Actually Nasser is the person we'd rather get answers from.  Bobs is a really bad publicist.  the big man should dip into his millions and hire a real publicist.

BTW
What is the wrench for?