Author Topic: HUGE NASSER EL SONBATY  (Read 1929 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
HUGE NASSER EL SONBATY
« on: February 15, 2008, 02:34:11 PM »
EL HUGE demonstrating a perfect triceps workout.

Thats why its called a workout and not funout.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: HUGE NASSER EL SONBATY
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »
More triceps of Huge Nasser

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 02:37:54 PM »
F@G!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
Delt lumps are scar tissue not synthol.

By the way, ever take a look at the delts in Flex Wheeler's side chest pose?  :)

"Delt Lumps" I'm so glad you mentioned that.  I own you and Nasser.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

According to MD link: Everything you needed to know about synthol

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=6270

"...To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off...."

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
EL MARICON.STRIKES AGAIN !!