Author Topic: He has rebuilt himself - the 100 million dollar man  (Read 8096 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
He has rebuilt himself - the 100 million dollar man
« on: February 16, 2008, 06:53:20 PM »
But how much of what he built is real ?

Here's a few things I don't get about Fake Chest Guy AKA Scott 'Guido' Alexander...

If he's worth $100M (or whatever) from real estate, why is he now running a personal training business ?

If he's got all these 'A' list celebs that he's trained, why can't he name a single one ? Does 'A' just stand for asshole ?

In his interviews, he always mentions that 'we can get this sorted' and 'we come & train people' - who is this mystery 'we' and are they his backers ?

Who told him those eyebrows look good ? Would someone with $100M not have a full time fashion policeman to prevent him from leaving the house when he makes such a faux pas ?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: He has rebuilt himself - the 100 million dollar man
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
Jesus Christ, first Team Nasser and now this shitbag.  Someone's going to have to get curbed.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 07:00:17 PM »

Here's a few things I don't get about Fake Chest Guy AKA Scott 'Guido' Alexander...

If he's worth $100M (or whatever) from real estate, why is he now running a personal training business ?

If he's got all these 'A' list celebs that he's trained, why can't he name a single one ? Does 'A' just stand for asshole ?

In his interviews, he always mentions that 'we can get this sorted' and 'we come & train people' - who is this mystery 'we' and are they his backers ?

Who told him those eyebrows look good ? Would someone with $100M not have a full time fashion policeman to prevent him from leaving the house when he makes such a faux pas ?

Hmmmm...these burning questions have really gotten to you, eh?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »

Here's a hint, since you haven't figured it out yet:   He's a total bullshit artist.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 07:03:23 PM »
Jesus Christ, first Team Nasser and now this shitbag.  Someone's going to have to get curbed.

Seriously. This shit is beyond "retarted".
HAHA, RON.....

io856

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »

For the record Scott Alexander has trained Tom Cruise. He is a highly sought after trainer of the stars and therefore can demand a high price for his efforts. Therefore it is financially viable for the continuation of his services along with the "Alexander Signature Homes" enterprise.

Scott Alexander is extremely successful in future please do not question this.

Thanks and hope this helps.

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »
gee, tom cruise has an amazing physique  ::)

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »

Talk to me babay.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »

For the record Scott Alexander has trained Tom Cruise. He is a highly sought after trainer of the stars and therefore can demand a high price for his efforts. Therefore it is financially viable for the continuation of his services along with the "Alexander Signature Homes" enterprise.

Hi, Scott!  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 07:28:52 PM »
GoatBoy is jealous of Scott Alexander.

Scott is a millionaire and as io856 mentioned - an a list celebrity trainer. He's made his fortune from real estate.

He was on the Sharon Osbourne show and got some fat scottish guy to drop 20 pounds in 3 weeks.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 07:31:02 PM »
This is worse than "Team Nasser".  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »
GoatBoy is jealous of Scott Alexander.

Scott is a millionaire and as io856 mentioned - an a list celebrity trainer. He's made his fortune from real estate.

He was on the Kelly Osbourne show and got some fat scottish guy to drop 20 pounds in 3 weeks.

What happen to Team Nasser ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »
Scott's lifestyle:

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »
Can't blame any guy for being jealous of Scott. He has it all: money, looks, the cars, the women. Damn, he's like Scarface or Arnold. He wanted the world and he got it.

Sometimes we have to admit that a guy simply blows us all away. We'd all give our left nut to look like Scott and have his amazing bling bling life.

I did hate but now I have to congratulate.
O

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 03:59:07 AM »
NO hate at all...he is just very creepy...the hair, the eye brows...the weird stares at the camera, always with his lips all puckered up...his half tank tops, halter tops, sports bras, etc.,...very strange...very odd...very weird...he says he is Hetero...but he looks Homo...VERY Homo...but props to him...in fact, very mad props, to him, for all of his bling, jets, cars, property, teeth, and money to burn on PED's, plastic surgery, tanning, etc.,...though...

But again...IMHO, he just kind of has that whole Carrot Top, eery/eerie thing going on...it just does NOT look right...I mean...am I crazy...or do they just look really, really bizarre??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 04:10:50 AM »

Hi Sharma!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 04:15:58 AM »
he looks like a rodent

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 04:16:24 AM »
No hating from me, i couldnt care less what any other man has, nor would i want to be anyone else, but to say the guy has good looks is just creepy ;D

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 04:56:32 AM »
No hating from me, i couldnt care less what any other man has, nor would i want to be anyone else, but to say the guy has good looks is just creepy ;D
I feel the same way .But is that chest real ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 07:11:54 AM »
As I've suggested earlier, there are people that are just "fairly" wealthy, but through the use of Props (exotic cars, a couple of well tailored suits, a nicely furnished condo) and incredible self promotion, can project an image of great wealth. Let's say he also deals exotic cars, he would then have access to a Lambo, Porsche, etc. When he sells those cars, he can aquire some more, drive them around. Obviously he has connections in Real Estate development which could also give him access to free rent in a nice Condo. He definitely knows how to use the media to assist him in the creation of "Scott Alexander" which may be even a fake name. In the final analysis, it doesn't really matter. He's learned if you project an image strongly enough and have the "toys" to back it up, then the ILLUSION becomes the REALITY. I still think he needs work on the ridiculous facial expressions in some of those pics, but at least the guy maintains a low bodyfat percentage, HGH or not. Overall, an impressive achievement.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 07:43:19 AM »
As I've suggested earlier, there are people that are just "fairly" wealthy, but through the use of Props (exotic cars, a couple of well tailored suits, a nicely furnished condo) and incredible self promotion, can project an image of great wealth. Let's say he also deals exotic cars, he would then have access to a Lambo, Porsche, etc. When he sells those cars, he can aquire some more, drive them around. Obviously he has connections in Real Estate development which could also give him access to free rent in a nice Condo. He definitely knows how to use the media to assist him in the creation of "Scott Alexander" which may be even a fake name. In the final analysis, it doesn't really matter. He's learned if you project an image strongly enough and have the "toys" to back it up, then the ILLUSION becomes the REALITY. I still think he needs work on the ridiculous facial expressions in some of those pics, but at least the guy maintains a low bodyfat percentage, HGH or not. Overall, an impressive achievement.

hi fakechestguy

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 07:48:51 AM »
I reckon the facial rigor mortis is mostly botox.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 08:51:08 AM »
Scott's lifestyle:

If the host of that video thinks his chest is huge, I wonder what she would think of JOJ's. Dude's chest is kinda flat, it has no upper chest flare, Okay, but  :-\