Author Topic: McCain will attack Iran ASAP  (Read 4480 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: McCain will attack Iran ASAP
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 07:59:22 AM »
It's called the PNAC document of 2000.  Project for a New American Century.  Written by a group of leaders and thinkers.

It very clearly dictated the need for US expansion in Arabia to secure oil and bases.

It said we needed a catalyzing event, a "new pearl harbor" to facilitate the overseas troop movement and public support for such resource procurement.  A year later, 911 became that event.

have you heard of teh document, HH6?

headhunter,

I was really looking fwd to your response on this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 08:19:41 AM »
Well sorry bro...I can't argue. These guys have been setting up for along time. Now did they do 911. No I don't think so. I don't think u need to to take an active hand in something like this. They missed Bin Laden several times under Clinton. If I were to believe in somthing like this, i wouldn't blame just the Neo's but everybody associated with the American government...if i was blaming anybody which I'm not. I own 3 SUV's. The oil must flow. 240 read "The Shell Game" by Steven Alten. He usually writes sci-fi stuff but has written an excellant fiction book laced with facts about another 911 like attack to sow up our control of Iran. Look on amazon for the full plot. Pick it up. the facts in the book made me look at some of the 911 stuff more closely.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 08:50:57 AM »
Cool. 

The most interesting part was the authors, who wrote this big plan.

Wolfowitz, bolton, rummy, jeb, cheney, and a slew of others who ended up being most of the bush cabinet and iraq team.

they planned it, they told the world.  We voted them in.  We gave them the keys and they did exactly what they said they'd do.  And in 20 years, we'll be glad they did it.

That's why politics is so weird.  We like to bitch about those in charge, but they're surprisingly honest.  Aside from "Iraq has WMD", I haven't heard cheney lie.  He's said from the beginning "we're doing this so our grandkids have a stronger america".  And he's right.  That's why I am part-time neotaint myself, albeit an honest one.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 01:02:46 PM »
Just watched Face the Nation and McCain pretty much promised he'd attack Iran ASAP ::)
All this would only happen if he won the election, which he has about zero chance of doing. :-\

The Republicans managed to fcuk Rudy over.

Rudy would've walked over Obama and probably Hillary too IMO.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »
mccain might be trying to scare iran.

you know that whole 'october surprise' in 1979/80?

Repubs were dying to nuke somebody and Iran looked tasty.  They released the hostages within hours of reagan taking the oath.  Of course, there was some funny business with the release date, so you dont know who to believe on that one.

The idea is that iran would succumb to our "give us your fvcking oil or die" demands about 5 minutes after Mccain takes office.  it could work!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »

ya got that right.

But Rudy did it to Rudy, IMO.  3 reasons.

1) Everywhere he campaigned, his numbers dropped.  In person, he was a stale man, not the 911 hero TIME had painted him as.

2) Fear card... people are tired of it.  He tried to scare up votes.  We're numb to fear after 7 years of Bush scaring us everytime it's politically beneficial (google nexus of politics and terror)

3) 911... his calling card.  He used it on EVERYTHING until the media started calling him on it.  Plus, whether you believe 911 was an inside job or don't, 67% of Americans woudl like to see a new investigation (Zogby 2007), so at the very least 911 is a question mark, and so was rudy.  In 2001, I considered Rudy one of the greatest americans.  In 2007, I would have voted for anyone but rudy.  There are millions of americans - lifelong repubs who smell shit all over 911 story - that feel the same way.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 03:44:30 PM »
All this would only happen if he won the election, which he has about zero chance of doing. :-\

I think Rudy did a pretty good job of fucking himself over.