Author Topic: HAHAHHAA, "CANDIDATE" CLAIMS HE'S EATING 10,000 CALS A DAY FROM PROTEIN ALONE!!!  (Read 11280 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

We are not all as stong as you sir. :)

Well maybe not and that's cool, but you'd think with all this FLEX and MD rag "knowledge" people sling around gettin the job done in the gym would be a mere afterthought.   Although for most they have a ton of information and zero results.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: HAHAHHAA, "CANDIDATE" CLAIMS HE'S EATING 10,000 CALS A DAY FROM PROTEIN ALON
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2008, 12:40:29 PM »
Well maybe not and that's cool, but you'd think with all this FLEX and MD rag "knowledge" people sling around gettin the job done in the gym would be a mere afterthought.   Although for most they have a ton of information and zero results.

Think about how much better you'd look and stronger you'd be if you hired Candidate to do a diet for you 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

So are you trying to tell me that there is something to the theory of lifting heavy weights and eating right as the best way to gaining muscle ??? :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
exactly, like i always say, the real "experts" in the gym are the biggest, strongest dudes, plain and simple, a guy like Dan Duchaine could spout all the steroid knowledge he wants but the fact is that he was 180 pounds of skinny/fat and couldn't overhead press 160.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: HAHAHHAA, "CANDIDATE" CLAIMS HE'S EATING 10,000 CALS A DAY FROM PROTEIN ALON
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2008, 12:46:43 PM »
Wow.  "Candidate" has overcome the laws of thermodynamics.

he's the next true anus!!! ;)

too easy.... ;D

is this punk ass clean????????? he was over at G-ay-hem giving out chemical advice? :-\ :P

10000 calories from protein alone? that's 2500 grams of protein??? ::)

What's he eating a cows asshole out every night? :-*

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »

What's he eating a cows asshole out every night? :-*

Did you see the pics of his ex-girlfriend ;)
 ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

So are you trying to tell me that there is something to the theory of lifting heavy weights and eating right as the best way to gaining muscle ??? :o

That's why I like you Calvin.....ya just get it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:10 PM »

Did you see the pics of his ex-girlfriend ;)
 ;D

He dumped her to be with the old man in the other pic (Squadfather posts it all the time) of him weighing a grand 140 lb :-\.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2008, 12:52:08 PM »
He dumped her to be with the old man in the other pic (Squadfather posts it all the time) of him weighing a grand 140 lb :-\.
;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
exactly, like i always say, the real "experts" in the gym are the biggest, strongest dudes, plain and simple, a guy like Dan Duchaine could spout all the steroid knowledge he wants but the fact is that he was 180 pounds of skinny/fat and couldn't overhead press 160.

AHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!  Exactly what I'm talkin about....these clowns know the in's and out's of every bb chemical, talk the day long about insulin and ketosis and bcaa's and red/white muscle fibers.   Take em to a gym and put 185lbs on a bench and ask for 5 reps and they're as helpless as a newborn puppy in a hurricane.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
That's why I like you Calvin.....ya just get it.

Your pretty likable youself MOS ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
haha.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
AHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!  Exactly what I'm talkin about....these clowns know the in's and out's of every bb chemical, talk the day long about insulin and ketosis and bcaa's and red/white muscle fibers.   Take em to a gym and put 185lbs on a bench and ask for 5 reps and they're as helpless as a newborn puppy in a hurricane.
makes you FAT fkers feel good don't it?
just lift heavy and eat your fast food and get huuuge huuge ....uhhhh...i mean FAT.
Sure you'd be big  ::) if you dieted all that blubber and bloat away right? :-*
chubby isn't impressive if your whole chest and arms jiggle when you bech press then you are OBESE. ??? :-*
fact face it fat ass. Anyone can be fat and strong but have some dedication and diet and cardio and some bit of respect for yourself.

geeze you and fat fk squatfaggyfatty 2 by 4 suck
Nobody would listen to you fat fks on how to gain muscle....experts in obesity are what you 2 are..that and bullshit lies about measurement s and lifts...grow up!!!!! :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
makes you FAT fkers feel good don't it?
just lift heavy and eat your fast food and get huuuge huuge ....uhhhh...i mean FAT.
Sure you'd be big  ::) if you dieted all that blubber and bloat away right? :-*
chubby isn't impressive if your whole chest and arms jiggle when you bech press then you are OBESE. ??? :-*
fact face it fat ass. Anyone can be fat and strong but have some dedication and diet and cardio and some bit of respect for yourself.

geeze you and fat fk squatfaggyfatty 2 by 4 suck
Nobody would listen to you fat fks on how to gain muscle....experts in obesity are what you 2 are..that and bullshit lies about measurement s and lifts...grow up!!!!! :D

I didn't read a word of that, but I'm just gonna assume you meant to post in the "Keys to the Givin the Perfect Blowjob" thread.....yeah, this ain't it stud.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »
Clearly candidate was exaggerating or using hyperbole to illustrate his point...he is young and doesn't know any better

unless the word "professional" is in your career title then you probably aren't consuming over 4K cal per day.

I

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »
Clearly candidate was exaggerating or using hyperbole to illustrate his point...he is young and doesn't know any better

unless the word "professional" is in your career title then you probably aren't consuming over 4K cal per day.

candidate is learning he will get better every year, he will figure it all out in 3 more years, he is persistent, a little bit of a loose cannon though, thats his downfall, he needs to quit posting, and spend more time training
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »
oh man thats funny

Hear anything from / about our friend JoeLoeco, Benz?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »
Hear anything from / about our friend JoeLoeco, Benz?

not at all + i've been kinda busy so no too much time to be active here

anyway, i see potential in candidildo, team CANDIDILDO should be created asap lol

Who is the man @ background? He looks like a fucking child abuser to me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2008, 05:17:50 PM »
not at all + i've been kinda busy so no too much time to be active here

anyway, i see potential in candidildo, team CANDIDILDO should be created asap lol

Who is the man @ background? He looks like a fucking child abuser to me

It ain't abuse if the subject willingly approaches the old man for some 'private lessons' :-X

And Candidildo has a ring to it, lol!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
BING BANG BABAFRICKKINLOOOOOOOOOOO OOOMMMMM ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2008, 05:23:55 PM »
candidate has too much hatred in his blood, if only he could see the light and be a falcon brother
A