Author Topic: Melvin vs. Phil  (Read 10257 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: Melvin vs. Phil
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 09:35:34 AM »
As Ronnie Coleman would say, "You must be smokin' crack."  Melvin has never taken better than 5th at the Arnold and hasn't won a contest since the Night of Champions in 2004.  He has no chance of winning the Arnold.  He'll probably be top five, but will be behind Heath and Jackson.

http://musclememory.com/show.php?a=Anthony,+Melvin

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
i am going ater dexter jackson seeing as he is the 2 time winner in the last 3 years.  i am focusing on him.  i am going in to win this contest as every invited athlete should be trying to do.  there is a whole line up of guys trying to be first.  this is gonna be interesting :D

marvelous

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »
i am going ater dexter jackson seeing as he is the 2 time winner in the last 3 years.  i am focusing on him.  i am going in to win this contest as every invited athlete should be trying to do.  there is a whole line up of guys trying to be first.  this is gonna be interesting :D

marvelous

Melvin you said similar things in 2006. Will you be able to take down the champ this time?

It's going to be a battle and looking forward to seeing ya on stage. No disrespect, you're a proven contender and will no doubt be bringing your game to the stage. However, you saw Phil's wheels at the IRONMAN, that had to motivate you to not slack on the last two weeks.  8)

The other question is will you out pose Kai Greene?

Elevate Your Image.™

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 09:20:58 PM »

marvelous

Stavios is rooting for you Melvin

that doesn't mean much because I am rooting for half of the line-up, but I am rooting for you too  ;D

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 05:07:34 AM »
Melvin you said similar things in 2006. Will you be able to take down the champ this time?

It's going to be a battle and looking forward to seeing ya on stage. No disrespect, you're a proven contender and will no doubt be bringing your game to the stage. However, you saw Phil's wheels at the IRONMAN, that had to motivate you to not slack on the last two weeks.  8)

The other question is will you out pose Kai Greene?

I think that you'll find, Lifestudios, that dexter wasn't "The champ," as you put it, at the time of writing this post. Martinez was the current ACS holder. Suprise, suprise, Lifestudios was wrong again.....

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 06:57:18 AM »
I think that you'll find, Lifestudios, that dexter wasn't "The champ," as you put it, at the time of writing this post. Martinez was the current ACS holder. Suprise, suprise, Lifestudios was wrong again.....
Learn to spell "surprise" wise ass. ::)
Elevate Your Image.™

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 08:37:23 AM »

marvelous

Melvin,

What happened?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 08:56:51 AM »
Learn to spell "surprise" wise ass. ::)

Oh look everyone, Lifestudios is correct-for once. Now there IS a suRprise.