Author Topic: Growth Hormone  (Read 10775 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Growth Hormone
« on: February 17, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »
Ok, anyone have clarification on GH.  Seems like it builds muscle, with no steroid like side effects (acne, baldness, etc) but can anyone answer these questions:

Do you keep most the gains?

What are the long term sides?  They teach us in med school that diabetes can occur (truth?)

Can u use it alone for good results?  Is the bloated stomach happen all the time?  Does your own production shut down after a while?

Anyone with real info?  not just speculations.
I read one long term side was cancer, since it is a persistent turned on "growth factor," and long term IGF-1 can lead to colon cancer and what not.
you are gay.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Growth Hormone
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »

"us"???

Are you a med school grad asking for "real information"???
just not good enough

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 06:58:54 PM »
Seems like it builds muscle
It doesn't

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »
It did wonders for Dave Polumbo!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 07:03:02 PM »
Eating high fat diet may lead to a heart attack in many individuals.  :)  So stop eating fat.

Makes about as much sense as IGF-1 causes colon cancer! :P

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 07:06:12 PM »
It did wonders for Dave Polumbo!

No joke I saw Palumbo at one of my partners booths and he looked like shit!!! Looking at him made me swear to myself I would never do a cycle ever again!!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »
How big were his feet?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 07:20:02 PM »
I wasnt looking at his feet man. I just saw this ugly beast walk right next to me. One of my partners has a rim company they are trying to sell rims to bodybuilders and manufacture rims for pro's. I mean they believe in what they do so I wont knock them. But people who have experience in business know how limited you are when you cater to a niche maket.
He walked right next to me and expected me to move for him. I just ignored him and my buddy introduced me to him. I just gave him a look like "you are by far the ugliest person I have seen all day"!!!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »
Ok, anyone have clarification on GH.  Seems like it builds muscle, with no steroid like side effects (acne, baldness, etc) but can anyone answer these questions:

What are the long term sides?  They teach us in med school that diabetes can occur (truth?)

Can u use it alone for good results?  Is the bloated stomach happen all the time?  Does your own production shut down after a while?

I read one long term side was cancer, since it is a persistent turned on "growth factor," and long term IGF-1 can lead to colon cancer and what not.

are you serious?????!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »

"us"???

Are you a med school grad asking for "real information"???

by real info, I wanted info that had some evidence behind it, not just someone's opinion.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »

are you serious?????!

yeah i am serious, prick.  I want to know if anyone used a GH cycle alone...what where their gains, sides, keepable gain, etc...  many people used for years on here, and i wanna know if they developed diabetes or not..... thus, I think it is a valid question.
you are gay.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 07:24:57 PM »
yeah i am serious, prick.  I want to know if anyone used a GH cycle alone...what where their gains, sides, keepable gain, etc...  many people used for years on here, and i wanna know if they developed diabetes or not..... thus, I think it is a valid question.

Oh you have a valid question my friend, the problem is that some people on this board are fucking dumb.

Hope this helps!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »
I wasnt looking at his feet man. I just saw this ugly beast walk right next to me. One of my partners has a rim company they are trying to sell rims to bodybuilders and manufacture rims for pro's. I mean they believe in what they do so I wont knock them. But people who have experience in business know how limited you are when you cater to a niche maket.
He walked right next to me and expected me to move for him. I just ignored him and my buddy introduced me to him. I just gave him a look like "you are by far the ugliest person I have seen all day"!!!

Lol....I was asking because in Nasser's interview on Bodybuilding.com he talks about how Polumbo's GH use has caused his feet to grow to an ungodly size (gh makes bones/organs grow) so he says that Dave looks like he's wearing flippers on his feet thats how big they are.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »
Oh you have a valid question my friend, the problem is that some people on this board are fucking dumb.

Hope this helps!

i forgot.  it does help though, thanks.
you are gay.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 07:29:51 PM »
Lol....I was asking because in Nasser's interview on Bodybuilding.com he talks about how Polumbo's GH use has caused his feet to grow to an ungodly size (gh makes bones/organs grow) so he says that Dave looks like he's wearing flippers on his feet thats how big they are.

For the normal person who see's him in person I dont think you can get over how ugly he is from the face. He looks like a Critter/Gemblin/Mutant. Seriously he looks like he went through Chemo and walked to the expo from New York.
No disrespect to anyone who has or lost someone to cancer.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »
i'm staying the fuck away from  all drugs, I know protein shakes dont do shit, gains as a natural are minimal but if i can sleep at night and look respectable that's all i ask for.

I know palumbo is a extreme case but i have yet to see anyone that looks good on GH, Luke wood looks shit, Stallone looks shit, Scott alexander looks shit etc.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »

growth hormone acts by interacting with a receptor on the cell surface... muscle cells, cells that make up the organs, cancer cells, etc... everything grows, the more you take, the more it grows... that's endocrinology 101... actually that's taught in your second semester of biology, so mr.med school... you should know this....  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
growth hormone acts by interacting with a receptor on the cell surface... muscle cells, cells that make up the organs, cancer cells, etc... everything grows, the more you take, the more it grows... that's endocrinology 101... actually that's taught in your second semester of biology, so mr.med school... you should know this....  ::)

hahaha.  dipshit.  I know that shit.  "cells have receptors.."  NO SHIT.  "cells make up organs" hahaha.  how old are you 8?  BTW, hormones such as steroids etc. bind to receptors in the cytoplams NOT the cell surface.  good try though, son.  also, not "everything" grows.  your brain, eyes, etc do not have receptors for GH, thus do not grow, so NOT ALL THINGS GROW.  prick.

I wanna know about gains on GH, how keepable they are, and if anyone experienced side effects.  they do not teach that in med school, all they teach is the aspects of the hormone, not USE IN BODYBUILDERS!
you are gay.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 07:36:46 PM »
There have been individuals on small doses for over 10 years that seem to have suffered little in the way of side effects. If you are training very hard and eating plenty of protein, it will speed your recovery. Large doses, such as Pro bodybuilders take, can lead to side effects. Some pros are starting to show forehead and jaw growth. Dennis Newman, national champion bodybuider, felt that growth hormone helped accelerate his Leukemia, which he has been sucessfully treated for. Basically, the long term effects of large doses over a prolonged period of time are unknown. Also, prolonged usage of even moderate doses will inhibit one's own production to some degree, but can be stimulated by injecting Semorelin Acetate, which is the chemical term for Growth Hormone Releasing hormone. A fairly safe protocol would be to inject 2 to 4 ius of Growth hormone for about 3 months and then do 2 to 4 weeks of Semorelin Acetate. Then you could repeat the cycle. That way you give yourself the synthetic for a while, the bring back your own levels with the GH releasing hormone. This won't get you a Pro level physique, but you'll probably make much better gains and lower your bodyfat than being natural. When I get into my 50's I will probably start some sort of GH regimen, but for now I feel I get pretty good results using Gh releasing Peptides. (Hexarelin, Gh Peptide #6).  Most of the "Bro's" will say this is bullshit, but you will have to figure out what your goals are and what your risk tolerance is. I am one of those rare bodybuilders who plans on staying healthy as long as possible. And if you have any pre-existing cancers, it is possible for large doses of GH to accelerate it's formation. If you're just looking for mild gains, lower bodyfat and some anti-aging benefits, stick to small doses.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
There have been individuals on small doses for over 10 years that seem to have suffered little in the way of side effects. If you are training very hard and eating plenty of protein, it will speed your recovery. Large doses, such as Pro bodybuilders take, can lead to side effects. Some pros are starting to show forehead and jaw growth. Dennis Newman, national champion bodybuider, felt that growth hormone helped accelerate his Leukemia, which he has been sucessfully treated for. Basically, the long term effects of large doses over a prolonged period of time are unknown. Also, prolonged usage of even moderate doses will inhibit one's own production to some degree, but can be stimulated by injecting Semorelin Acetate, which is the chemical term for Growth Hormone Releasing hormone. A fairly safe protocol would be to inject 2 to 4 ius of Growth hormone for about 3 months and then do 2 to 4 weeks of Semorelin Acetate. Then you could repeat the cycle. That way you give yourself the synthetic for a while, the bring back your own levels with the GH releasing hormone. This won't get you a Pro level physique, but you'll probably make much better gains and lower your bodyfat than being natural. When I get into my 50's I will probably start some sort of GH regimen, but for now I feel I get pretty good results using Gh releasing Peptides. (Hexarelin, Gh Peptide #6).  Most of the "Bro's" will say this is bullshit, but you will have to figure out what your goals are and what your risk tolerance is. I am one of those rare bodybuilders who plans on staying healthy as long as possible. And if you have any pre-existing cancers, it is possible for large doses of GH to accelerate it's formation. If you're just looking for mild gains, lower bodyfat and some anti-aging benefits, stick to small doses.

How much shit do you think Palumbo takes?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »
Quote from: NeverTrustABlonde on Today at 07:35:19 PM
growth hormone acts by interacting with a receptor on the cell surface... muscle cells, cells that make up the organs, cancer cells, etc... everything grows, the more you take, the more it grows... that's endocrinology 101... actually that's taught in your second semester of biology, so mr.med school... you should know this.... 

hahaha.  dipshit.  I know that shit.  "cells have receptors.."  NO SHIT.  "cells make up organs" hahaha.  how old are you 8?  BTW, hormones such as steroids etc. bind to receptors in the cytoplams NOT the cell surface.  good try though, son.  also, not "everything" grows.  your brain, eyes, etc do not have receptors for GH, thus do not grow, so NOT ALL THINGS GROW.  prick.

I wanna know about gains on GH, how keepable they are, and if anyone experienced side effects.  they do not teach that in med school, all they teach is the aspects of the hormone, not USE IN BODYBUILDERS!
you are gay.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 07:42:09 PM »
How much shit do you think Palumbo takes?
I would guess he uses 10IU s and up when he's getting ready for a show.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »

thanks, this does help.
you are gay.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »
I know someone personally who used 4 ius a day for 3 months, he gained about 15 pounds of bodyweight, but body composition tests showed he lost about 10 pounds of fat as well. He had to stop because he couldn't afford to keep taking it. He kept most of his size, but he gained a little of the fat back. So I think you can keep a lot of the muscle, but you won't stay as lean.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
Quote from: NeverTrustABlonde on Today at 07:35:19 PM
growth hormone acts by interacting with a receptor on the cell surface... muscle cells, cells that make up the organs, cancer cells, etc... everything grows, the more you take, the more it grows... that's endocrinology 101... actually that's taught in your second semester of biology, so mr.med school... you should know this.... 

im actually pretty sure gh binds to receptors on the cell surface, kinda like insulin.... and don't call me a prick... i don't like that