Author Topic: Growth Hormone  (Read 10773 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Growth Hormone
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2008, 02:15:29 PM »

John McCain is going down.  We Americans won't be told what to do by European drug dealerz!

i have to do it otherwize its not getbig and i been here long enough so here it is

hi barak :)
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »
i have to do it otherwize its not getbig and i been here long enough so here it is

hi barak :)

that was pretty funny.  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »
growth hormone acts by interacting with a receptor on the cell surface... muscle cells, cells that make up the organs, cancer cells, etc... everything grows, the more you take, the more it grows... that's endocrinology 101... actually that's taught in your second semester of biology, so mr.med school... you should know this....  ::)

The worm wont recover from that one.....  ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2008, 07:16:23 PM »
If I had a friend/brother who wanted to start using steroids and asked for my advice, I'd have to tell him to hold off for a few years as it seems potent side-effect free anti-myostatin drugs are on the way.

However I'd like to hear TheChemistV2's opinion on forgoing GH therapy altogether in favour of simply taking the GH stimulating hormone on its own? That would certainly prevent the problem of desensitisation as naturally produced GH/somatotropin is secreted cyclically, not the receptor numbing drip-drip effect of exogenous GH.   

Similarly, I often advise those who ask my advice (there are some) that if they absolutely must use bodybuilding drugs, then an anti-estrogen (Nolvadex) is probably a better first stack than the mega-dose test cycles these newbies insist on.
   If you can't manage to grow with suppressed estrogen then you don't know how to build muscle in the first place so you have no place using steroids at all... most of them gain a few pounds on the Nolvadex, lose it when they come off and then think better of using androgens at all. Losing hard fought muscle leaves an embittering aftertaste.

Any thoughts TheChemistV2?

The Luke

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »
The worm wont recover from that one.....  ::)

3 days now, and still have not recovered.... I am ruined!!!...
you are gay.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2008, 07:48:04 PM »
3 days now, and still have not recovered.... I am ruined!!!...

take some growth.....  ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »
If I had a friend/brother who wanted to start using steroids and asked for my advice, I'd have to tell him to hold off for a few years as it seems potent side-effect free anti-myostatin drugs are on the way.

However I'd like to hear TheChemistV2's opinion on forgoing GH therapy altogether in favour of simply taking the GH stimulating hormone on its own? That would certainly prevent the problem of desensitisation as naturally produced GH/somatotropin is secreted cyclically, not the receptor numbing drip-drip effect of exogenous GH.   

Similarly, I often advise those who ask my advice (there are some) that if they absolutely must use bodybuilding drugs, then an anti-estrogen (Nolvadex) is probably a better first stack than the mega-dose test cycles these newbies insist on.
   If you can't manage to grow with suppressed estrogen then you don't know how to build muscle in the first place so you have no place using steroids at all... most of them gain a few pounds on the Nolvadex, lose it when they come off and then think better of using androgens at all. Losing hard fought muscle leaves an embittering aftertaste.

The Luke
Hi Luke. We all have different goals. Mine is to keep improving and stay healthy. I am about 5'9", 45 years old, weigh 195 and I'm lean enough to show good abs and vascularity. I have not taken any form of anabolic steroids in over 15 years. I competed in the 80's and early 90's and did a few light cycles of Primobolin and anavar, two fairly safe drugs, and suffered no ill effects. These days I'm not interested in taking anything that will shut down my own hormonal output, because like you mentioned, the gains are temporary.  I have been able to make progress training hard, eating a great diet, and taking substances that increase my own levels of GH, Test, and lower estrogen levels which give me higher natural hormonal levels than a guy in his early 20's. If you research, you will find that there are GH releasing peptides for sale (for legality reasons as research chemicals). They have studies that back up their efficacy. Also, as you noted, anti-estrogens will increase test levels. The trick is to switch to different ones ever 3 to 4 weeks..maybe novaldex for a while..then 6-oxo..formadrene..maybe arimidex. That way they keep working..I've found the substance Eurycoma gives me a good test boost as well. I may eventually try the Semorelin Acetete( Gh releasing hormone injectable). The key is boosting your own levels, not suppressing them. Again..this won't make you an IFBB pro, but you can gain better than being natural.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

im actually pretty sure gh binds to receptors on the cell surface, kinda like insulin.... and don't call me a prick... i don't like that
enough about GH,when we gonna hook-up?

bench

liljj

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2008, 09:26:15 PM »

The Luke

Not Chemistv2....but with due respect, you show your ass with respect to the enhancers used by the majority

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2008, 10:27:15 PM »
enough about GH,when we gonna hook-up?

bench

just trying to stick to the topic  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »
Its true, with regard to replacement, women often need a slightly higher dose than men.  I know this from literature and lectures, not BBing.  I think it has something to do with estrogen blunting the effect on GH, not certain though.  The effects at high dosages have not been studied in either men or women.

I don't know anything about females using GH for performance enhancement but what a lot of people don't know is that females naturally already have 2-3 times higher GH levels compared to males.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2008, 07:21:46 AM »
As far as high dosages of GH, I admit, I have no experience...personally or with others.  GH15, your experiences are unique and interesting because of what you have personally observed (for the record I still think its dangerous based on what I know). 

Chemist...sermorelin (Geref) will increase pituitary production of GH, as it is a GH releasing hormone analog, but the increases in IGF-1 are not dramatic.  We're talking increases of 20-60% in most cases.  Definitely not something a BBer would consider for any significant effect.  Sermorelin also works better if the pituitary is functioning well (ie...use in and adult deficient 70y.o is not very effective).
There is a website with some info  www.sermorelin.com.  I have read more in depth articles elsewhere.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2008, 08:16:08 AM »
As far as high dosages of GH, I admit, I have no experience...personally or with others.  GH15, your experiences are unique and interesting because of what you have personally observed (for the record I still think its dangerous based on what I know). 

Chemist...sermorelin (Geref) will increase pituitary production of GH, as it is a GH releasing hormone analog, but the increases in IGF-1 are not dramatic.  We're talking increases of 20-60% in most cases.  Definitely not something a BBer would consider for any significant effect.  Sermorelin also works better if the pituitary is functioning well (ie...use in and adult deficient 70y.o is not very effective).
There is a website with some info  www.sermorelin.com.  I have read more in depth articles elsewhere.

i agree with you, but I am someone who responds very well to even small increases in hormone levels. Possibly because I increased my receptors from past anabolic use and have used GH releasing peptides (Hexarelin, GHpeptide 2, Ghpeptide 6, Gh Fragment). I may never try Semorelin, although I think it would be most effective after a long Growth Hormone Cycle, kind of like a PCT for pituitary restoration.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »
just trying to stick to the topic  ;D

oh, are you a girl?  then sorry for calling you a prick.
you are gay.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2008, 12:25:19 PM »

See, I told you the worm would not recover......hey worm, how many guys do you know with a handle like NeverTrustABlonde  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2008, 12:32:49 PM »
quite a few

what if he was dumped by a blonde???????????????????
you are gay.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »

aren't apologies against getbig rules? hope it doesn't become a a trend....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »
quite a few

what if he was dumped by a blonde???????????????????

If you think some dude is going to name his handle after getting dumped by a blond...well...you need more help than I can give you here.

aren't apologies against getbig rules? hope it doesn't become a a trend....

I think the chances of apologies becoming a 'trend" are slim and zero.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2008, 03:01:03 PM »
If you think some dude is going to name his handle after getting dumped by a blond...well...you need more help than I can give you here.
I dont know, blonds are pretty shady.... ;)
A

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2008, 03:04:40 PM »
Try jintropin. If you have a friend in china, you can get it pretty quick + legit.