Author Topic: Growth Hormone  (Read 10831 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Growth Hormone
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »
i think that is pretty damn impressive.
you are gay.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 07:50:36 PM »
From what I've read, gh does not cause much muscle gain at all or strength gain... it creates new satellite cells within the muscles, causing a SLIGHT muscle gain and creating an environment where, if combined with proper diet/nutrition/training (and steroids for the pros) you have the potential to put on alot of new muscle in the FUTURE. (although it will take a while for those satellite cells within the muscle to mature into regular muscle fibers) What it DOES do is aid in fat loss, helps speed up the healing process in connective tissue and thicken up skin, so its a great injury-repairing/fat loss drug... I wouldn't look to it for too much muscle or strength gains at all by itself, but if you followed a gh cycle with steroids, then you would have something...

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »
I know someone personally who used 4 ius a day for 3 months, he gained about 15 pounds of bodyweight, but body composition tests showed he lost about 10 pounds of fat as well. He had to stop because he couldn't afford to keep taking it. He kept most of his size, but he gained a little of the fat back. So I think you can keep a lot of the muscle, but you won't stay as lean.

15 lbs in 3 months seems damn near impossible if he was on gh alone... you sure he wasn't stacking it with any other hormones?  Not knocking ya here, I just find it very hard to believe...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »
it made my head bigger while i was on it, other than that waste of money,
TEAM Nasser

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
also, not "everything" grows.  your brain, eyes, etc do not have receptors for GH, thus do not grow, so NOT ALL THINGS GROW.  prick.

your right, your prick doesn't grow on HGH  ;D
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

im actually pretty sure gh binds to receptors on the cell surface, kinda like insulin.... and don't call me a prick... i don't like that

::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 09:01:12 PM »
by real info, I wanted info that had some evidence behind it, not just someone's opinion.

the go look at a medical journal    you lazy ass

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 09:02:59 PM »
ill write here what gh does for you as in practical level of using it for many years,,this is not medical jourmal but it is the direct effect of growth hormone on the individual,,

gh grows you leaner,,it allows you to pack muscle mass while at the same time reduce bodyfat% if used correctly which is either high enough dose or long enough period of time ,,

growth is making new muscle cells while the use of aas will develop them fully with time,,the use of both is needed inorder to create the beasts you see now days on stages and to be honest with you all through 90s and 2000s

growth ,,dose dependent and duration dependent ,,will grow your organsa and create kamalis,,especially when used with insulin at high enough doses and on genetics frames that cant take this abuse and will start creating what you know as palubolizm,,

growthj should be used only when you have your aas as your bible,,growth will nto do anything significant to ones physiqe unless you been to aas for quite some times and fully developed yruoself to a point you need growth to accelerating lean growth when lean growth is very hard to achieve as in 200-220 and over depending on height ofcoutse and genetic structure

growth will result in a lot of water retention mistakenly considered as new size,,it is size but not immidiate muscle size as in tissue,,the muscle size is water very similar to dianabol size,,with the time the cells will tune themselves up via increase in number due to grwoth and then the aas will continue and develop them to their new max size,,

over all gh is the cherrie on the cake that has to be good foundation and lots of aas with long training and enough calories to make a difference in ones phsyqe

i recomend the use and approve the use of ONLY AMERICAN OR EUROPOAN PHARMA GH,,i strictly prohbit any chinease gh simply because in most cases the purity is very bad and it is not recomended for the human body,,,rat postion was found in more than one case in growth from china,,inadditionthe chinease gh due to its mixing with hcg or only being hcg makes one gains tons of water weight that is not recomended due to increase high blood pressure that can be avoided with good american gh,,also the does will not have to be as high for the average bodybuilder if use american gh,,

gh is good thing,,women should keep it at very low doses if competetive ,,i suggedt women to completely avoid it,,guys should make sure that they can do it at the right doese especially if you cant go long time on low doses,,

if you only have 3 month money supply makes sure you can rin 15 units a day inorder to run with the big boys,,remember im talkin competetive high competetive here,,any other lifters can go with les especially if american gh legit from pharma even 3-5 units will do you miricles if you are readyt for the use and a serious bodybuilding no matter if you compete or not what matters if how serious you are and most important is to add it after you been already on aas

aas = bread and butter,,all the rest comes after

always avoid abuse if you dont know owhat youre doing,,aka palumbos greg k etc etc,,,use it from low to high ,,,build it up,,make sure to have a fair judhgment for yoir size not only your weight gain,,,make sure you do it right and make sure AND THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT ,,,MAKE SURE IT IS MADE BY LEGIT PHARMA AS IN LILLY ETC,,

it is highly important for bodybuilding career and development especially now days that the products wil be made by real legit pharmas ,,

thats basically most of what you need to know about gh ,,its hands on and used by everyone in high competetive now days,,you can do with out ,,you will most likley look better,,,but inorder to walk among the big boys gh is a must!,,,

remember 5'10 220 ...6'1 240...all possible with the use of aas only !  but when you see a guy 6 feet walking at 260 270 290 they all been to gh and insulin ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE,,yes that means if you are 5'9 245lb you been to gh and insulin

there is specific weight and heights that go with specific products i can write it in other thead later on so you can see for yourslef in due time

good luck
fallen angel

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 09:10:55 PM »
ill write here what gh does for you as in practical level of using it for many years,,this is not medical jourmal but it is the direct effect of growth hormone on the individual,,

gh grows you leaner,,it allows you to pack muscle mass while at the same time reduce bodyfat% if used correctly which is either high enough dose or long enough period of time ,,

growth is making new muscle cells while the use of aas will develop them fully with time,,the use of both is needed inorder to create the beasts you see now days on stages and to be honest with you all through 90s and 2000s

growth ,,dose dependent and duration dependent ,,will grow your organsa and create kamalis,,especially when used with insulin at high enough doses and on genetics frames that cant take this abuse and will start creating what you know as palubolizm,,

growthj should be used only when you have your aas as your bible,,growth will nto do anything significant to ones physiqe unless you been to aas for quite some times and fully developed yruoself to a point you need growth to accelerating lean growth when lean growth is very hard to achieve as in 200-220 and over depending on height ofcoutse and genetic structure

growth will result in a lot of water retention mistakenly considered as new size,,it is size but not immidiate muscle size as in tissue,,the muscle size is water very similar to dianabol size,,with the time the cells will tune themselves up via increase in number due to grwoth and then the aas will continue and develop them to their new max size,,

over all gh is the cherrie on the cake that has to be good foundation and lots of aas with long training and enough calories to make a difference in ones phsyqe

i recomend the use and approve the use of ONLY AMERICAN OR EUROPOAN PHARMA GH,,i strictly prohbit any chinease gh simply because in most cases the purity is very bad and it is not recomended for the human body,,,rat postion was found in more than one case in growth from china,,inadditionthe chinease gh due to its mixing with hcg or only being hcg makes one gains tons of water weight that is not recomended due to increase high blood pressure that can be avoided with good american gh,,also the does will not have to be as high for the average bodybuilder if use american gh,,

gh is good thing,,women should keep it at very low doses if competetive ,,i suggedt women to completely avoid it,,guys should make sure that they can do it at the right doese especially if you cant go long time on low doses,,

if you only have 3 month money supply makes sure you can rin 15 units a day inorder to run with the big boys,,remember im talkin competetive high competetive here,,any other lifters can go with les especially if american gh legit from pharma even 3-5 units will do you miricles if you are readyt for the use and a serious bodybuilding no matter if you compete or not what matters if how serious you are and most important is to add it after you been already on aas

always avoid abuse if you dont know owhat youre doing,,aka palumbos greg k etc etc,,,use it from low to high ,,,build it up,,make sure to have a fair judhgment for yoir size not only your weight gain,,,make sure you do it right and make sure AND THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT ,,,MAKE SURE IT IS MADE BY LEGIT PHARMA AS IN LILLY ETC,,

it is highly important for bodybuilding career and development especially now days that the products wil be made by real legit pharmas ,,

thats basically most of what you need to know about gh ,,its hands on and used by everyone in high competetive now days,,you can do with out ,,you will most likley look better,,,but inorder to walk among the big boys gh is a must!,,,

remember 5'10 220 ...6'1 240...all possible with the use of aas only !  but when you see a guy 6 feet walking at 260 270 290 they all been to gh and insulin ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE,,yes that means if you are 5'9 245lb you been to gh and insulin

there is specific weight and heights that go with specific products i can write it in other thead later on so you can see for yourslef in due time

good luck

i think you mean aas = meat and potatoes   everything els eis a dessert or appetizer

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 02:11:28 AM »
ttt
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »
@GH15

At what dosage is it necessary to stack insulin and T3 to GH??

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 05:54:09 AM »
the go look at a medical journal    you lazy ass

seriously, are all people on here this ignorant?  They do not publish articles in medical journals regarding DRUGS used by BODYBUILDERS.  True they use GH for short kids, etc, but the doses and usage of the modern adult bodybuilder is much different.  No articles have ever been writen on drug use in BBs...  why would there be?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 05:55:06 AM »

good luck

thank you GH15.
you are gay.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 01:25:13 AM »
TTT
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 09:06:35 AM »
Assuming we're not talking about a pro bodybuilder or wannabe, just a normal individual who wants to add a little muscle, AAS would be my choice, not GH.  Better results, fewer potential health concerns (assuming reasonable doses), more cost effective.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 09:07:46 AM »
I wasnt looking at his feet man. I just saw this ugly beast walk right next to me. One of my partners has a rim company they are trying to sell rims to bodybuilders and manufacture rims for pro's. I mean they believe in what they do so I wont knock them. But people who have experience in business know how limited you are when you cater to a niche maket.
He walked right next to me and expected me to move for him. I just ignored him and my buddy introduced me to him. I just gave him a look like "you are by far the ugliest person I have seen all day"!!!

i know this is off topic, but why is it that America has no standard for rims (Wheel) quality like Germany, Italy and Japan? That's why all these fly by night rim companies are formed in the US---the rims are poor quality.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 09:23:25 AM »
i know this is off topic, but why is it that America has no standard for rims (Wheel) quality like Germany, Italy and Japan? That's why all these fly by night rim companies are formed in the US---the rims are poor quality.

I don't understand the whole deal with "rims" anyway.  If the car isn't the type of car that came with larger or more "flashy" wheels, it's probably going to look ridiculous with your typical ostentatious over-the-top aftermarket rims.
Ron: "I am lazy."

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 09:35:57 AM »
Facts:

I saw 10-15ius/day mentioned.  Anyone using 10-15ius/day is absolutely crazy and probably does not care about their health.  Severe water retention, insulin resistance, bone growth and dangerous multi-organ growth including heart smooth muscle.  Very dangerous.  Please do not take this or anything close to this.  Be careful, the internet is not a good source of real medical information.  Lots of guys post experiences and without regard to saftey or reasonable risks.

My strong opinion is that GH should be used only for aging adults in replacement (they are the ones that really need it) or higher dosages in conjunction with a physician to heal connective tissue.  GH has not been shown in any study to cause cancer but there is a reasonable risk that GH will speed up the growth of an existing tumor so an individual must be screened before use.

In reality, GH causes limited muscle growth and its probably not worth the $ if that is the main objective.  The primary effects are repair and recovery of tissue and reduction of fat, particularly abdominal fat.  Both take a bad turn as we age.  These benefits are seen with very mild dosages, where the side effects are minimal.  GH can also have a positive effect on mood (there are GH receptors in the brain) and tissue function in individuals that are deficient and receive replacement.  The small increase in bone density is also a nice plus for aging individuals.

Most of the side effects to GH is related to water retention and thus controlled with appropirate doses (ie...joint aches, paresthesias, dependend swelling in hands and lower legs).  For the med student, there is a small increase in blood glucose but often this is transient.  Most of the time it is controlled with diet and exercises.  If a person is also on test replacement, that counteracts most of these cases as testosterone is an insulin sensitizer.  For those that have an unacceptible increase in blood sugar, or already have insulin resistance, they should not use the medicine.  Very large dosages of GH (6ius or more) have not been studied in adults.  We simply don't know what it will do.  For someone who talked about women, they actually need slightly more than men for the same effect.  I love the boards but there is a lot of misinformation out there.  Health is first guys.  Save the GH fight until your older so its there for when you really can benefit from it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 10:19:13 AM »
Save the GH fight until your older so its there for when you really can benefit from it.

What average age for a male would you class as being a good age for starting  use?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »
Facts:

I saw 10-15ius/day mentioned.  Anyone using 10-15ius/day is absolutely crazy and probably does not care about their health.  Severe water retention, insulin resistance, bone growth and dangerous multi-organ growth including heart smooth muscle.  Very dangerous.  Please do not take this or anything close to this.  Be careful, the internet is not a good source of real medical information.  Lots of guys post experiences and without regard to saftey or reasonable risks.

My strong opinion is that GH should be used only for aging adults in replacement (they are the ones that really need it) or higher dosages in conjunction with a physician to heal connective tissue.  GH has not been shown in any study to cause cancer but there is a reasonable risk that GH will speed up the growth of an existing tumor so an individual must be screened before use.

In reality, GH causes limited muscle growth and its probably not worth the $ if that is the main objective.  The primary effects are repair and recovery of tissue and reduction of fat, particularly abdominal fat.  Both take a bad turn as we age.  These benefits are seen with very mild dosages, where the side effects are minimal.  GH can also have a positive effect on mood (there are GH receptors in the brain) and tissue function in individuals that are deficient and receive replacement.  The small increase in bone density is also a nice plus for aging individuals.

Most of the side effects to GH is related to water retention and thus controlled with appropirate doses (ie...joint aches, paresthesias, dependend swelling in hands and lower legs).  For the med student, there is a small increase in blood glucose but often this is transient.  Most of the time it is controlled with diet and exercises.  If a person is also on test replacement, that counteracts most of these cases as testosterone is an insulin sensitizer.  For those that have an unacceptible increase in blood sugar, or already have insulin resistance, they should not use the medicine.  Very large dosages of GH (6ius or more) have not been studied in adults.  We simply don't know what it will do.  For someone who talked about women, they actually need slightly more than men for the same effect.  I love the boards but there is a lot of misinformation out there.  Health is first guys.  Save the GH fight until your older so its there for when you really can benefit from it.

you had me interested in understanding your points until seeing the women need use more sentence,,thats when you lost your argument with me,,WOMEN SHOULD NEVER EVER USE MORE THAN MEN,,WOMEN SHOULD TRY TO AVOID GH PERIOD UNLESS COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDERS OR INJURED AND NEED GH FOR HEALING WHICH IS RARE,,NOTHING GOOD COME FROM WOMEN ON GH ,,

now about the doses,,10-15 units is nothing ,,many competitors used/use 20-30units a day,,infact one in particular that come to my mind is a known natural competitor from that used 26 units of gh daily for 4 months straight while in south america,,brazil to be exact
fallen angel

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2008, 02:02:27 PM »
GH15,
I read that your bones don't fully fused until your 25. So would a "side effect" be growing taller for these people?
A

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »
Gh 15, we are looking at this compound from very different perspectives.  I have never used GH for BBing purposes.  I look at this from a medical perspective.
Its true, with regard to replacement, women often need a slightly higher dose than men.  I know this from literature and lectures, not BBing.  I think it has something to do with estrogen blunting the effect on GH, not certain though.  The effects at high dosages have not been studied in either men or women.

I know that GH will make the heart grow...that alone should discourage usage in the amounts you site.  The heart can grow some and be functional (exercise induced hypertrophy) but when the heart muscle grows too much, it will constrict flow, decrease filling volume from less chamber size, and also cause valvular problems.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »
um,,i can only tell you from hands on experiences with gh ,,what medical books say is good for med books,,but from seeing hwo the gh works on diff individuals ...to me it did nothing to height ,,then a national competitor in usa ,,friend of mine,,went from 6 feet to 6'1 after heavy gh use for a year ,,another professional i sa infront of my eyes got his wrist biger and it wasnt water retention,,some change facial structure,,,but it all takes heavy doses not what you hear on board ,,not 2 or 4 units,,we are talking heavy doses at the 15+ units a day on a daily basis for prolonged period of times ,,usually years

so if you ask me  its individual body response same as aas,,some guys will walk around after the use of growth and or  aas with a complete disformed jawline,,lower jaw line,,look at plats,,look at whats his name the canadian frank,,look at jason lower jaw,,then you got ron and dorian that abused the shit out of growth and  had their share of insulin :D and their jaw is like they never touched anything ,,then you got kamali that no matter how much he did nothing changed in his jaw which is worrying too since everything else changed ;)
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »

John McCain is going down.  We Americans won't be told what to do by European drug dealerz!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »
Gh 15, we are looking at this compound from very different perspectives.  I have never used GH for BBing purposes.  I look at this from a medical perspective.
Its true, with regard to replacement, women often need a slightly higher dose than men.  I know this from literature and lectures, not BBing.  I think it has something to do with estrogen blunting the effect on GH, not certain though.  The effects at high dosages have not been studied in either men or women.

I know that GH will make the heart grow...that alone should discourage usage in the amounts you site.  The heart can grow some and be functional (exercise induced hypertrophy) but when the heart muscle grows too much, it will constrict flow, decrease filling volume from less chamber size, and also cause valvular problems.
You're making the mistaken assumption that GH15 would have any interest in health considerations. The logic with most pro bodybuilders is, "Well, Ronnie took that much and he seems to be OK". The fact remains that using Gh in massive dosages is nothing more than a Chemistry experiment with unknown long term effects. Logic would dictate that huge doses (15 to 30 IUs) and up would have a negative effect on the human body, but only time will tell. Just glad I'm not an IFBB Pro.