Author Topic: An open letter to rogue cops.  (Read 2549 times)

Purge_WTF

An open letter to rogue cops.
« on: February 18, 2008, 06:01:16 PM »
Jim Kirwan
2-17-8

"Your numbers may be growing among the millions of people wearing some kind of badge in the United States, but your days are numbered. Not because of any direct threat from people like me; no what I'm talking about here is the threat that you are creating all by yourselves. If you had been paying attention you would have seen this coming on your own.

What the military and the mercenaries are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan each of you is now doing here, in your own tiny little world so full of arrogance and basic brutality. Every time you beat a man senseless, or shame a woman to tears in front of her loved ones, or randomly kill someone either by accident or by design it happens just because you can - so you make more than enemies - you plant the seeds of your own violent end.

Have you ever seen children tear a well-trained combat soldier to pieces, I have. It happened in a relatively good neighborhood in LA, and the dead man was one of the most decorated marines we had. It happened a block and a half from my apartment. It was a very long time ago, but I never got over the shock of seeing what looked like The Lord of the Flies coming to life.

Before the Decider, police forces were relatively small in comparison to the size of the populations they were charged with "Protecting and Serving." But after it became clear that the entire upper echelon of government had become nothing more than glorified street bandits: the gloves came off all the way down the food chain. So when the demonstrations against the wars began, your departments began to behave as if US citizens were the real Enemies of the State.

Way back in 1992 the behavior patterns for you were in play in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew. And you did oh such a job then of disposing of all those bodies-the Owners loved it, but that had to remain a secret because of "national security." (1)

Then came Katrina and the mercenaries helped you out with your own campaign of terror against the survivors of New Orleans that had the temerity not to die. But from that point forward your ranks began to swell, as officers began to catch the drift of what would lead to their next promotion in the newly criminal world of 'law-enforcement.'(2)

This was followed by Blackwater that was armed with new and secret contracts to retrain the sheriffs, the marshals, and the police of all stripes to convert them into the heavily armored combat troops that would very soon begin to patrol the streets and byways of America. Since then you have become brazenly bold and unflinching in your treatment of the people that you were supposed to protect-the same people that actually pay your inflated salaries. Contrary to what you might believe you are not a law unto yourselves-you're supposed to be peace officers. (3)

That's what can be tracked about the current situation, and that's what most of you see as your current job: the brutalizing, the Tasering and or the killing of US citizens that fail in some small way to obey your every command-no matter how unreasonable. It seems no one knows exactly how many you have killed, as your departments fail to keep such records-but when one is too many - then a hundred or more amounts to a mutiny against the very people you are sworn to serve. Here's a rough history of your recent activities, in part. (4)

What you don't seem to realize is that when you take off the Kevlar, and unstrap both your weapons, you need a shower, possibly a shave if you're male, and you'll need to grab something to eat. If you live in the Burbs which most cops do, you probably have "friends" and maybe you might want to go to a game or just get together with "friends." In brief you do what other people do unless you're a robot living in a barrack somewhere dark and semi-distant. If you have a family they have their lives to live as well, grocery shopping, school etc. just like other people-except that you are not like other people! You have become a secret enforcer, the muscle and bullets of the fascist state incarnate. And that makes you and yours into targets for those that you have wronged.

What used to protect you was the good will of the people you served, but with that out-of-the-way now, because you've put yourself beyond the law and above the people that once cared whether you lived or died-your world has changed almost as much as ours: Only you still have no clue about the consequences that are coming!

When you do what you do to ordinary people your actions affect the lives of a great many people beyond the targets of your brutality-and those people whether adults or children will not forget. Meanwhile you have forgotten that you are not Supermen or Superwomen, you're just flesh and blood like all the rest of us: and with every day that passes the numbers of your enemies continue to increase by the hundreds, until that figure reaches into the thousands, and you are beginning to close in on that magic number now.

When my old man was murdered I lived with rage for a very long time-but it was a very different era then and reason won out-his killer had to live with perpetual uncertainty, but he got to live. This is a very different world today. But the laws of consequence and responsibility are still in tact in this jungle that passes for life-in-Occupied-America today.

Just thought you'd like to know that while the public has not yet decided to act, that day will not remain at bay forever. How long will it be before you need to look over your shoulder, or check you squad car before getting in, not once in awhile, but each and every time. How well do you know your 'friends' and how's your life these days, maybe a little more tension, a lot less patience because at some level you have to know we're watching. This is so because you have become unnatural, and with each passing day you grow more distant from the people that you brutalize so easily!

By the way this Open Letter is also meant for those thugs that serve the god of TSA. They might not get your perks but too many of them are all too eager to attack the innocent instead of simply asking civil questions. Events like this are growing in their frequency, every hour of every day. (5)

I came up the hard way and I carried a gun for a few years-so I'm not blind to what you're trying to do. Early on I lived in Paint Hotels among the drifters and the night-moths, but even then there were too many of your kind. I've had my share of pistol-whippings in the back of a patrol car, I survived the petty interrogations and the insults then-but I fought back with lawyers and with real cops to make it right.

Today everything is different and the Bad Guys wear the uniform and are praised for what they do to us. You might want to think about it boys and girls, because no one leaves this life alive. One of the first things that basic training taught to every military draftee, back in the fifties, was that there is always someone bigger, someone stronger, someone meaner than you might think you really are. That was a major life-lesson, too bad you guys missed out on that.

Your behavior towards the public is teaching them that "selling out is futile" and that anyone alone is always easy prey; maybe that's why you roam in packs? Soon the public may begin to emulate your tactics, and then where will you be when you find yourself outnumbered by an angry mob that no longer fears your uniform, but instead is energized because of what you do NOT stand for!

You might want to think about these things, because they are not secret anymore: and millions of people have begun to watch your every move-so why not begin to do the right thing, while you can."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: An open letter to rogue cops.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »
Cue beach bum to tell us how grateful he was for the cop who sodomized him with a nightstick in 1995 for putting him on the right path.

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »
And the answer to this problem................. ........................

Wait for it...................

DONT BREAK THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 07:17:16 AM »
Wow so much to comment on...what a bunch of lib bullshit....we'll just let the insane run the nuthhouse instead.  ::) Police brutality is Bush's fault..we lived in a land of milk and honey before Bush...the LA riots/Ruby Ridge/WACO were all figments our our Lib imagination right. Anybody ever been arrested overseas or watched their police. Go screw with the German police..or say something to the French anti-terror guys walking around Paris.....u'll get a boot up ur ass.
L

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 07:22:59 AM »
Wow so much to comment on...what a bunch of lib bullshit....we'll just let the insane run the nuthhouse instead.  ::) Police brutality is Bush's fault..we lived in a land of milk and honey before Bush...the LA riots/Ruby Ridge/WACO were all figments our our Lib imagination right. Anybody ever been arrested overseas or watched their police. Go screw with the German police..or say something to the French anti-terror guys walking around Paris.....u'll get a boot up ur ass.

This is hardly "lib bullshit", Skoontz. Have you been watching the news lately? The word "tazer" seems to come up a lot.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 07:24:22 AM »
Don't taze me, bro!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 07:37:12 AM »
The article makes it sound that A. We live in a Police state and B its Bush's fault. This has been happening everywhere since we crawled out of caves.....by and large they do a good job. My advice would be to not put urslef in a position where a cop might go beyond the law.

This was followed by Blackwater that was armed with new and secret contracts to retrain the sheriffs, the marshals, and the police of all stripes to convert them into the heavily armored combat troops that would very soon begin to patrol the streets and byways of America. Since then you have become brazenly bold and unflinching in your treatment of the people that you were supposed to protect-the same people that actually pay your inflated salaries. Contrary to what you might believe you are not a law unto yourselves-you're supposed to be peace officers. (3)

This is ridiculous.....secret. This stuff is all budgeted out. They sent two cops from my town down to their training center. I've had a buddy go through ths same program when it first started. Room clearing and shooting doies not make u a stormtrooper...just a better cop.

Inflated salaries.....how many jobs might require u to take a bullet.

L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 07:54:30 AM »
Cue beach bum to tell us how grateful he was for the cop who sodomized him with a nightstick in 1995 for putting him on the right path.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 10:19:13 AM »
A. We live in a Police state and B its Bush's fault.

well said :)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »
Bill Clinton hired more cops and started Midnight BasketBall.  And it worked.  Crime went down. 

Bush is sending other people's children to die in a needless war.  Check one.

He's enabled the housing crunch.  Check two.

He's vetoed healthcare for poor children.  Check three.

Those are three checks against Bush that hurt poor and middle class americans.  There are many more.  Some people think that coarsening the life of the poor and middle class leads to more crime.  Maybe.  I guess the presidency can have an effect on society as a whole.

Bush cut funding for these programs:

– Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS): Since 1995, COPS has put more than 118,500 new law enforcement officers on the streets. But Bush’s FY 2005 budget proposed cutting funding for the COPS program for the fourth consecutive year, including eliminating all funding for hiring. For FY 2007, Bush is trying to cut COPS by another 76 percent.

– Byrne Justice Assistance Grants: These grants give state and local governments funds to “prevent and control crime and to improve the criminal justice system.” Bush’s FY 2005, 2006, and 2007 budgets proposed eliminating the grants. (Congress hasn’t eliminated them, but has slashed funding each year.)

– COPS Interoperable Communications Grant: Succcessful program awards technology grants to law enforcement and public safety agencies for enhancing communication. Bush proposed eliminating the program in FY 2005, and has again proposed its elimination in FY 2007.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »
     I was recently pulled over and kind of harrassed by a punk/guido suburban cop. He had me step out of the car and asked me if i'd been drinking, probably because I wasn't being quite as friendly as most of the soccer-moms he pulls over in that neck of the woods. I dont even drink. He actually tried to get me to follow his little pen with "just my eyes" as a test. Instead, I blew out a huge breath an inch from his fat face and said "smell any alcohol?!, put your little pen away." and just smiled and gave him a real condecending look. He actually backed off and started talking normal and saying he's just doing his job. I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy or anything but your right about these cops running wild and it isn't just an inner city thing.
     I've been taken to lockup and held on $1k bond for tapping someones bumper at a traffic light. I was IN FRONT and it was on a hill. When I clutched, the bitch behind me was an inch from my bumper and we barely tapped. I actually waited for a few seconds to see if she reacted. She kept driving. I pulled away only to notice her following me while on the phone. I pulled over at the nearest parking lot and stepped out. She didn't stop. Minutes later I'm pulled over, ordered out of my car and asked if I had just been in an accident. I was actually charged with evading responsibility. There was no visible damage not even a scuff on my bumper and my car was brand new that years model. These cops and these cop-calling suburbanites up here feed off each-others negative energy to the point where its just irrational.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »
Sounds like the poster is a whiny bitch that mouthed off to one too many police officers.  You all need to stop crying about this crap.  Chances are the most you have ever had to deal with is a traffic stop or something involving alcohol.  Don't act like a prick and you will likely be fine.  There are idiots in every job so deal with it.  If all else fails there are complaint systems built into departments; use them.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 12:23:37 AM »
Sounds like the poster is a whiny bitch that mouthed off to one too many police officers.  You all need to stop crying about this crap.  Chances are the most you have ever had to deal with is a traffic stop or something involving alcohol.  Don't act like a prick and you will likely be fine.  There are idiots in every job so deal with it.  If all else fails there are complaint systems built into departments; use them.

Cap speaking the truth as usual. 

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 02:46:44 AM »
You sound like a cop-loving soldier-sniffing little fag. I'd expect so much from someone with a skoal avatar "cap86". ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 03:18:09 AM »
  This is hardly "lib bullshit", Skoontz. Have you been watching the news lately? The word "tazer" seems to come up a lot.
hate your country,not the cop's.because these people you vote in are the same ones telling us when we can use force and at what level....you lived in the suburbs your whole life and never had any encounters with the police since you were born...........hope this helps ;)

bench

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 03:25:09 AM »
There are both   Good and bad cops just like there are good and bad citizens. That will never change. They are human.It's the bad ones that give them all a bad rap.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 07:21:31 AM »
You sound like a cop-loving soldier-sniffing little fag. I'd expect so much from someone with a skoal avatar "cap86". ::)
Sounds to me that you like to make excuses for your fuck ups and like to blame the people who ENFORCE the law, not make it.  Cry me a river dip shit because the next time you need the police for a serious matter, hope they are not booking an asshole like you because he got uppity during a traffic stop.  People like you will never get it, your attitude dictates theirs so don't be a douche.  As for the soldier comment, not sure what that has to do with this letter.  I figure you're not a dip guy, enjoy your Parliament lights ya tool.
Squishy face retard

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 08:39:09 AM »
, your attitude dictates theirs

not always

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 09:03:06 AM »
First off, let's talk about Katrina and New Orleans, as that is always brought up when discussing police brutality and other wrongdoings.  New Orleans was a cesspool of corruption before Katrina hit...filled with political hirings, racism, police and governmental corruption, and very low paid police officers.  Katrina simply hurried the process and uncovered what was really under the interior for the world to see....incompetance, brutality, and desperation.

Another thing.  There are too many damned laws.  And breaking even the most minor ones can result in extremely serious consequences.  There is a reason why the US has the #2 incarceration rate in the world and has well over 2.2 million behind bars.  The reasons why this is is due to the very profitable human warehousing conglomerate and politicians bending over backwards to appease the citizens who live behind fortressed, gated community walls to get "tough on crime."

The hiring process for police officers in most precints is simply.........wrong.  Most police precincts have very little regard in what you did in the past aside from the fact that you just meet the requirements(often, a degree and an age limit).  A polygraph and psychological can easily be ducked and are not great factors in determining if someone is going to make a good police officer or not.  IN addition, there is simply way too many political hirings.  You know, that whole "well I know him, so he'll get hired." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »
There are both   Good and bad cops just like there are good and bad citizens. That will never change. They are human.It's the bad ones that give them all a bad rap.

Yes there are good and bad cops.  Every profession has its bad apples.  Bad ones don't give all of them a bad name.  Bad ones give themselves a bad name. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
  I have been on the wrong end of a police officer more than once...I'm not talking about when I deserved it( broke the law) I am talking about being treated unfairly for no other reason than my past.( 2 dui's years ago) with that said...I think most COPS are good people trying to do the next right thing to the best of their ability. They have a tough job that is dangerous. They have to make decisions quickly based on the information they have at the moment.There are always going to be crooked COPS as long as they are human. I am more guilty than anyone about posting the videos and stories about a COP stepping over the line...that's because it usually makes for an interesting debate/thread. That does NOTmean that I think all COPS are bad. Sometimes they get on a power trip it seems but what kind of life would any of us have if there were NO police. It would not be fun.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »
Yes there are good and bad cops.  Every profession has its bad apples.  Bad ones don't give all of them a bad name.  Bad ones give themselves a bad name. 

I think  maybe I worded it poorly... but you are correct. I don't think they are all bad I just think we tend to notice thje bad ones and overlook/take for granted the good ones. I am probably the worst about this. :-[

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »
   I think  maybe I worded it poorly... but you are correct. I don't think they are all bad I just think we tend to notice thje bad ones and overlook/take for granted the good ones. I am probably the worst about this. :-[

No biggie.  You sound pretty sincere to me.

The bad ones do make the news.  We don't hear about all of the good deeds the vast majority do on a daily basis.  It's only newsworthy when there is a bad apple.   

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »
  I will be the first to admit that if I were a COP I would be crooked as a dog's hind leg. Keeping drug money.....making tickets go away in exchange for sex (hot females only)  etc :D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »
  not always
More often than not but the curt attitude serves a protective purpose to the officer.  It may not seem that way but there is a reason for everything, but then some people are just dicks.

First off, let's talk about Katrina and New Orleans, as that is always brought up when discussing police brutality and other wrongdoings.  New Orleans was a cesspool of corruption before Katrina hit...filled with political hirings, racism, police and governmental corruption, and very low paid police officers.  Katrina simply hurried the process and uncovered what was really under the interior for the world to see....incompetance, brutality, and desperation.

Another thing.  There are too many damned laws.  And breaking even the most minor ones can result in extremely serious consequences.  There is a reason why the US has the #2 incarceration rate in the world and has well over 2.2 million behind bars.  The reasons why this is is due to the very profitable human warehousing conglomerate and politicians bending over backwards to appease the citizens who live behind fortressed, gated community walls to get "tough on crime."

The hiring process for police officers in most precints is simply.........wrong.  Most police precincts have very little regard in what you did in the past aside from the fact that you just meet the requirements(often, a degree and an age limit).  A polygraph and psychological can easily be ducked and are not great factors in determining if someone is going to make a good police officer or not.  IN addition, there is simply way too many political hirings.  You know, that whole "well I know him, so he'll get hired." 

1. You can hardly use NO police as the standard to which you hold LEO.  They have always been corrupt and will likely remain corrupt without federal oversight.

2. Don't break the law.  It is really that easy.  If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

3. Most departments do care what you do in the past but they have become somewhat lax since the times have changed.  It is not the old days where guys never did drugs and were squeaky clean.  There are guys like Rafeal Perez who was squeaky clean before Rampart and then turned dirty. You just never know.  You can duck a psych but polys are hard unless you have been trained or are a sociopath. 
Squishy face retard