Author Topic: Phil Heath takes a few shots at Dennis Wolf  (Read 18183 times)

Narkissos

• Getbig II
Re: Phil Heath takes a few shots at Dennis Wolf
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »
I think Heath looks incredible!  Unbelievable at the Ironman.

Wolf has room to continue to add more mass to his frame...thats scary.  With spot on conditioning and another 10 lbs, he is fighting for this year's Mr. O IMO.  Heath looks incredible with the extra 10lbs or so this year, he's nearly perfect right now.  He could add a few more lbs (though, he doesn't need it).  If he tries to add another 15-20lbs, I'll bet he starts to look worse...distended abdomen, larger midsection overall and separation starts to go.  Each frame can only hold so much muscle.  Heath isn't real wide in the clavicals and shoulders, thats his only genetic limitation.  Even with that, I believe he is top 3-4 at the Mr. O this year.

I don't agree honestly.

Phil still has lots of room for improvement.

His pecs need more density (as compared to his arms and delts)

His back needs more width and middle back more detail.

Rear delts could use more size as well.

-CNS

Narkissos

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »
Wolf owns Heath...The ONLY thing Heath has on Wolf...is Calves.

Calves are no small matter.

Ronnie got a couple inches on his calves and next he was Mr. Olympia.

When he was getting his ass handed to him on the pro circuit, the critics were saying that if he got a pair of calves the sky would be the limit.

re: J. Jackson.. If this guy had a pair of calves he'd be crazy!
Darrem Charles.. Suffered for years til his calves (and overall size) came up. (notable mention goes to his calves however)

The list goes on.

Johny Bravo complex is the bane of bodybuilding.

-CNS

Narkissos

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »
NEVER EVER COMPARE THE KID WITH RON COLMAN,,ITS LIKE YOU WILL TAKE THE KID AND COMPARE HIM WITH ARNOLD,,ITS UNHEARD OFF,,PHIL HEATTH DOESNT HAVE THE GENETIC FRAM CAPACITY OR STRENGTH TO EVER BE AT THE LEVEL OF RON COLMAN OR ARNOLD ,,,NOR DOES HE HAVE ANY WOW FACTOR LIKE COLMAN BICEP PEAKS AND COLMAN INCREDIBLE PECS AND WIDNESS,,ARNOLD ALSO HAD THE WOW FACTOR BOTH ARMS AND CHEST ,,ONE OF THEM ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR WOW FACTOR,,

YOU HAVE TO HAVE 2 BODY PARTS FOR WOW FACTOR AND THOSE 2 BODYPARTS BETTER BE HIGH PEACKED WHEN IT COMS TO ARMS AND FULL WIDE AND THICK WHEN IT COMES TO CHEST,,PHIL HEATH HAS NEITHER NO WOW ARMS ONLY SLABS OF DETAILED MUSCLE BUT STILL VERY MUCH SLABS OF MUSCLE AND HIS CHEST IS BAD,,

NEVER THE LESS HEATH WITHIMPROVED CHEST WILL = MR 0 NOW DAYS

REMEMBER FRIENDS THERE ARE NO WALKING BODYBUILDERS ON EARTH THAT CAN MATCH ARNOLD AND RON ,,THOSE 2 WERE GENETICALLY FRAMED WELL,,AGAIN NOT GENETICS! BUT GENETICALLY FRAMED WELL! IN ADDITION TO PHNOMINAL RESPOND TO HORMONES WITH VERY HIGH TOLARENCE TO ORALS AND SOLUTIONS

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER RON OR ANY BETTER THAN RON SAME AS THERE WAS NEVER BEEN ANOTHER ARNOLD AND NEVER WILL BE

HEATH IS SOMEWHERE AT THE LEVEL OF MELVIN ANTONY ,,CAN MAKE A DECENT O CHAMP ,,BETTER THAN JASON BUT NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT ,,,HEATH  ALSO DOESNT SCREAM STRENGTH ,,WHEN YOU SAW ARNOLD AND RON ENTER A PLACE IT SCREAMS STRNGTH ,,YOU CAN TELL BOTH ARNOLD AND RON IN THEIR RELATIVE TIME WERE AS STRONG AS POWERLIFTERS IF NOT MORE,,INFACT THEY WERE POWERLIFTERS IN MANY WAYS,,DORIAN TOO

English much?

Narkissos

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »
Wolf has the best frame in bodybuilding today.  He's 6 ft tall with Jay Cutler's shoulder width and Phil Heath's waist.  His calves are a weak point along with his lower back, but he can bring those up somewhat.  Structurally, he kills Heath and everyone else right now.   

There isn't a 'best frame' award given out at shows... But maybe you can drop 'em a line at flexonline.

::)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »
Wolf is still betting bigger and better, but so is Heath.  both are very impressive.  The edge probably goes to Phil overall.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2008, 01:49:38 PM »
Ronnie still does not have calves.  I don't understand why people consider oil filled bodyparts as legitimate bodyparts.  Niether did flex.  Niether do so many bbers.  It's easy to tell and you know it is.  Since when do you have a 2%bf bber totally shredded everywhere else with the exception of his calves?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »
There isn't a 'best frame' award given out at shows... But maybe you can drop 'em a line at flexonline.

Kelly Ryan should have won the 2006 "Best Frame" award.

The way she hung all that on Craiggers... a shame.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »
There isn't a 'best frame' award given out at shows...

True, but you have to have a certain base to build on.  I just think that Heath can only go so far with his structure, and will have trouble winning an Olympia against the likes of Wolf, Cutler, & Vic who are all wide.   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »

::)

Great post !

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2008, 04:27:42 PM »
Ronnie still does not have calves.  I don't understand why people consider oil filled bodyparts as legitimate bodyparts.  Niether did flex.  Niether do so many bbers.  It's easy to tell and you know it is.  Since when do you have a 2%bf bber totally shredded everywhere else with the exception of his calves?

Ronnie at the 1999 Olympia... No oil in the calves at this point.
(Check the pic.)
I've seen the calves close up on the 2001 AC DVD too. (No oil.)
After that, I have no idea.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2008, 04:32:55 PM »

Very high tolerance to orals? Arnold took 2 dianabol a week. I think that hardly qualifies as a "high tolerance for orals". Some bodybuilders nowadays take 20 dianabol a day, or a dose 70 times greater than Arnold did, so according to you they should be all Mr.Olympia, since they have clearly an extremely high tolerance for oral androgens.

Arnold took 2 dianabol a week ? lmaoo is this a joke ? get real !!
TEAM WOLF

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »
hahahhahaha, he also belives Lee Priest only takes 2 cc's of Deca a week along with a little Winstrol. ;D

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »
XD
TEAM WOLF

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2008, 04:53:37 PM »
hahahhahaha, he also belives Lee Priest only takes 2 cc's of Deca a week along with a little Winstrol. ;D

When did I say that, liar?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »
you people need to stop drinking the koolaiid, heath has that same look of the guy who will always be the bridesmade to someone who is dominant wich will most likely be wolfe!

he will be the shawn ray , flex wheller,kevin levrone ect... of this generation, always 2nd or 3 in the mr onever the champ!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2008, 03:40:33 AM »

Funny considering that the half-life of D-Bol is only a few hours.....