Author Topic: Sooooooo... Obama won again huh?  (Read 9936 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Sooooooo... Obama won again huh?
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »
we'll see  :D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »
He should mend this continent by deporting all white people back to Europe, take all blacks with him back to Africa and leave this nation for the Indians and their half breeds (Mexicans). They are the ones that truly lived here and owned this continent to begin with. The rest are just invaders. Invaders from Europe who performed a ruthless ethnic cleansing and holocausts of the natives.

Who honestly want to be head of this drug infested warmongering nation anyway? Without the wars and the drugs ( legal and illegal ) the economy of USA would be shot, and the nation would not exist. There will always be something sick about the legacy of USA. No one will ever have to balls to deal with it and fix it.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »

Guess what... he has just about outwitted the second most effective political machine of our lifetimes, the Clintons (the Bushes being #1).

I consider Clinton to be a FAR greater threat to Obama than Mccain is.  He's the sacrificial lamb in a change election - Dems could run Big Bird and win.  people are sick of this war.

I agree except they were sick of it when Kerry ran too. So I'm not sure.  But Barack Hussein Obama?   It's going to get  ugly.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 12:49:27 PM »
He should mend this continent by deporting all white people back to Europe, take all blacks with him back to Africa and leave this nation for the Indians and their half breeds (Mexicans). They are the ones that truly lived here and owned this continent to begin with. The rest are just invaders. Invaders from Europe who performed a ruthless ethnic cleansing and holocausts of the natives.

Who honestly want to be head of this drug infested warmongering nation anyway? Without the wars and the drugs ( legal and illegal ) the economy of USA would be shot, and the nation would not exist. There will always be something sick about the legacy of USA. No one will ever have to balls to deal with it and fix it.
Still lightyears ahead of your little third world cesspool, Rami.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 12:58:54 PM »
Despite the rhetoric, troops will be left in the middle east for security reasons.  At least McCain is honest about it.  No one is going to bring them all home.  Even Clinton has backstepped some on that promise.  There are huge American bases in Iraq and Saudia Arabia now.  That part of the world is very scary to all western nations and poses a great and ongoing threat.  I also hope we can withdraw the majority of the troops from Iraq within a year, but my guess is that we will at least retain a large base there with significant military troops for a long time.  McCain probably would withdraw some troops within a year too but to publicize it is stupid...gives military strategy to the enemy. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »
Tre, I'm old enough to have had the honor of voting for Ronald Reagan.

Right on!

I was just a pup then, but was a Reagan Republican who has now become a Reagan Independent (though actively leaning towards the Dems right now). 

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 01:06:55 PM »
Right on!

I was just a pup then, but was a Reagan Republican who has now become a Reagan Independent (though actively leaning towards the Dems right now). 
I can't vote for a liberal so I have to dance with the least ugly of the girls at the dance. Moveon.org is backing Barack. The guy is hardcore to the left. Mcain is at least somewhere in the middle.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »
Despite the rhetoric, troops will be left in the middle east for security reasons.  At least McCain is honest about it.  No one is going to bring them all home.  Even Clinton has backstepped some on that promise.  There are huge American bases in Iraq and Saudia Arabia now.  That part of the world is very scary to all western nations and poses a great and ongoing threat.  I also hope we can withdraw the majority of the troops from Iraq within a year, but my guess is that we will at least retain a large base there with significant military troops for a long time.  McCain probably would withdraw some troops within a year too but to publicize it is stupid...gives military strategy to the enemy. 
Exactly.....good post.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2008, 01:13:41 PM »
Since he's offerred precious little content there's plenty of potential for him as a black Jimmy Carter. :-\ Mcain's gonna look way too old to stop him.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2008, 01:15:18 PM »
Tre, what the heck happened to the republicans after reagan??  Many abandon their principles when they get into office, spend and waste $ just like everyone else.

I am a moderate as well but tend to be an economic conservative....that leaves no one for me to really get behind in this election.  Obama is impressive but he is too far left with his actual ideas (which few people get to hear).

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2008, 01:24:56 PM »
Publicizing withdrawals is necessary for the American people to know who to vote for, and for the markets to know how to respond.  I work in a business that depends on there being plenty of credit available for large corps.  That credit is slowly drying up, and I'm concerned that McCain's "bomb iran" policy will aggravate the situation.

You Reagan "republicans" who keep moaning about "increased spending" are either full of shit, or you don't know history.  Reagan was the king of deficit spending.  It more or less worked for him, and i don't see why prudent spending shouldn't work now.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2008, 01:34:49 PM »
Anyone who believes Obama has a chance is Delusional.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »
Publicizing date of withdrawls in advance is ignorant military strategy.  Announce the withdrawls when the we are prepared to withdrawl.  I understand how it may help your business but that means little when we are fighting a war with lives at stake.

The gov spends too much of our $ period and people who vote for politicians that are going to increase that trend are irresponsible.  As for reagan, I was too young to understand what was going on at that time.  I'd have to look back at actual records.  The foundation of the republican party used to be constitutionalism instead of huge gov that overspends.  Traditional republican ideas make sense, not what has been going on recently in the party.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2008, 02:24:17 PM »

Throughout history, the more evolved and technologically advanced societies have displaced many indigenous cultures. It may be sad, but it often works that way in the Animal Kingdom as well. When Cro-Magnon man arrived, he displaced the less evolved Neanderthal Man. However, nobody needs to deport the white man back to Europe. Unchecked Third World Immigration and incredibly rampant breeding of the lowliest classes will end up displacing the White/Europeans,.. and their values and culture that this Country was founded will no longer exist...and I guess you'll be happy about that!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
Make sure to post if he wins the election. Mcain's going to look very old beside him actually. Not to say Obama's a compelling candidate but his opponents make him look better.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2008, 02:36:41 PM »
Make sure to post if he wins the election. Mcain's going to look very old beside him actually. Not to say Obama's a compelling candidate but his opponents make him look better.
D E L U S I O N A L ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »
D E L U S I O N A L ::)
lol thank god you've figured it all out.

Alex23

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »
Colin Powell's wife is supposed to be a bigger liability than Cindy McCain. He would never have made it through a Republican primary.

Calmus, you know what is an even bigger liability?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »
Publicizing withdrawals is necessary for the American people to know who to vote for, and for the markets to know how to respond.  I work in a business that depends on there being plenty of credit available for large corps.  That credit is slowly drying up, and I'm concerned that McCain's "bomb iran" policy will aggravate the situation.

You Reagan "republicans" who keep moaning about "increased spending" are either full of shit, or you don't know history.  Reagan was the king of deficit spending.  It more or less worked for him, and i don't see why prudent spending shouldn't work now.

yes, it was reagan's use of the credit card and astrology that broke the soviet union and the iron curtain and it wasn't until 1994 when president clinton and the republican congress did something about it.  now we have the economy tanked by a havard MBA who also happens to be president.  i'm not sure CHANGE is what's required but perhaps SOLUTIONS would be better. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2008, 03:08:20 PM »
I can't vote for a liberal so I have to dance with the least ugly of the girls at the dance. Moveon.org is backing Barack. The guy is hardcore to the left. Mcain is at least somewhere in the middle.
i have voted for liberals and conservatives this time it might be a libertarian(which is still a LIBERAL)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »
I have a lot of respect for Obama and would enjoy seeing a black president but most people are wowed by the feeling, the movement and his speeches.  People need to force him to speak about details to decide if his plans are what they really believe in.

If you look at some of his platforms, which are not spoken about much or criticized by the media, he believes in solving most of our problems by throwing more $ into inefficient programs and believes in bigger government, which usually does not work.  The only group of people he wants to cut taxes for are low income Americans.  He will raise taxes on the middle and upper classes.  He also wants to give driver's licences to illegal immigrants...which is just absurd.  Families making more than $70,000 beware...your taxes will go up again (and they are already way too high).  Why can't politicians on both sides see that the government spends far too much of our $!!!
I gave my original support for Ron Paul for a variety of reasons. I am an official GOP delelgate for Bartow Co  Ga.
I won't get selected for the national convention because I don't remain 100% loyal and brainwashed to the party line.
I will wote for Sen Obama in the gen election , should he get the nomination.

The BASIC ideas of the Obama plan are pretty correct on your post, good job.
The tax plan includes individuals UNDER 70k will get a tax break , the taxes of those above 150k will be increased a bit.
Those around +/- 100k will see no change.
He will give a 4000 tax exemption credit for college tuition.
Like me  anyone who doesn't have good CPA do their taxes and have some investment property (like your house) to deduct the interest on your taxes is asking for trouble anyway.
I know tons of rednecks here in Ga, make less than me , don't have health care insurance and won't even consider voting for Obama or Hillary on the basis of "taxes" and "liberal program giveaways".
The ironic thing is they are voting against the very tax breaks and programs that would bennefit them and their kids  DIRECTYLY...go figure.
One thing I agree strongly with him on is in giving corperate tax breaks ONLY tothose companies that hire and use Americans and have their factories in THIS country .
Be reminded all these tax reforms have to pass congress, first.

Now on the illegals , I don't think they should any bennefits like drivers lecense, but that is not a big personal issue for me. Kinda like gay marriage, I could care less.

We could fund a lot of big , infra structure programs by simply pulling out of Iraq. Put that same 10 billion into a works program , to rebuild bridges and roads.
He is NOT a muslem, he is NOT terrorist. Obama NEVER was in the Sudan  Army.
He was sworn into the US senate on a BIBLE. His real dad is an African from kenya and his mother is a white lady from Kansas.He ws the first black to be selected to head the Harvard Law Review as law student.
The man is brilliant and able to govern this country.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2008, 03:15:57 PM »
wtf? McCain is a good man, but, look the sheer number of dem vs GOP voters in the primary vote!
2 to 1 dem to GOP. What politcla data  are you looking at to form your opinion?
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »
I gave my original support for Ron Paul for a variety of reasons. I am an official GOP delelgate for Bartow Co  Ga.
I won't get selected for the national convention because I don't remain 100% loyal and brainwashed to the party line.
I will wote for Sen Obama in the gen election , should he get the nomination.

The BASIC ideas of the Obama plan are pretty correct on your post, good job.
The tax plan inclides individual UNDER 70k will get a tax break , the taxes of those above 150k will be increased a bit.
Those around +/- 100k will see no change.
He will give a 4000 tax exemption credit for college tuition.
Like me  anyone who doesn't have good CPA do their taxes and have some investment property (like your house) to deduct the interest on your taxes is asking for trouble anyway.
I know tons of rednecks here in Ga, make less than me , don't have health care insurance and won't even consider voting for Obama or Hillary on the basis of "taxes" and "liberal program giveaways".
The ironic thing is they are voting against the very tax breaks and programs that would bennefit them and their kids  DIRECTYLY...go figure.
One thing I agree strongly with him on is in giving corperate tax breaks ONLY tothose companies that hire and use Americans and have their factories in THIS country .
Be reminded all these tax reforms have to pass congress, first.

Now on the illegals , I don't think they should any bennefits like drivers lecense, but that is not a big personal issue for me. Kinda like gay marriage, I could care less.

We could fund a lot of big , infra structure programs by simply pulling out of Iraq. Put that same 10 billion into a works program , to rebuild bridges and roads.
He was sworn into the US senate on a BIBLE. His real dad is an African from kenya and his mother is a white lady from Kansas.He ws the first black to be selected to head the Harvard Law Review as law student.

Waste your vote on Obama douchbag, your vote is insignificant anyway. Mcain will be our next President so get used to it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »

"This was a paid commercial from the committee to elect Senator Obama".

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2008, 03:26:46 PM »
i watched CNN.COM and last night the crowd in the Houston's arena before Obama gave his victory speech and there was not a single white or Hispanic person in the crowd....inTexas, where there are basically no blacks, the audience was completely black and dressed like drugdealers (which they probably were).  I do not know whether CNN was doing this (showing thwe crowd)deliberately or not, but, the crowd was scary FOR ME...imagine Middle America.