Author Topic: Baltimor Cops goes completlty nuts on a 14 year old  (Read 12548 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Baltimor Cops goes completlty nuts on a 14 year old
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha...I said "jurist". As in "scholar in jurisprudence". The fact that he's a cop is irrelevant, since cops don't make the law and know little of it. An advocate, judge or jurist can appeal to his authority to win an argument on such matters, but not a police officer.
How do cops know little of the law? How do they enforce the laws they know little of? Why wouldn't they know more of the law? What is your profession to know more than the cops about the law? Are you a lawmaker? Or another internet jeenius?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2008, 09:59:05 PM »
I know it is "not right" to wish death on a piece of shit like that but I do :)

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2008, 10:12:01 PM »
Nothing worse than a short fat east-coast guido cop. NOTHING!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2008, 10:12:29 PM »
haha, That cop seems really satisfied in life...haha
Complete Misery ;D
N

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2008, 10:40:02 PM »
What will break his neck is the fact that he touched the kid.

yep. I normally speak out about a COP being out of line...but not this time. Other than grabbing the kid to take his skateboard I don't see where he did anything wrong. I am not saying I think he was wrong for grabbing him, I am saying that will be what gets him in trouble. I hate kids that age by the way.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:07 PM »
   yep. I normally speak out about a COP being out of line...but not this time. Other than grabbing the kid to take his skateboard I don't see where he did anything wrong. I am not saying I think he was wrong for grabbing him, I am saying that will be what gets him in trouble. I hate kids that age by the way.

It's not about the kids, it's about the fact this particular cop has a serious anger management problem, and a lot of us don't want a guy like that running around in public with a badge and a gun.

Here's another incident involving your hero:

Ron: "I am lazy."

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2008, 11:13:21 PM »

If that guy was a civilian doing that on the street he'd be taken into custody for public nuisance, assault and threatening behaviour.

He'd be nailed on a number of things.

In the second video he quite clearly damages property, he also once again, goes insanely mad and definitely needs to be put in jail for public nuisance and threatening behaviour to cool down.

If I were either of those two people in those videos I would sue to make sure that money changes hands, if only to make sure that this shithead loses his job so the blame can be very easily dispatched.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2008, 11:44:02 PM »
How do cops know little of the law? How do they enforce the laws they know little of? Why wouldn't they know more of the law? What is your profession to know more than the cops about the law? Are you a lawmaker? Or another internet jeenius?

If cops knew so much about the law, then they would be allowed to dispense justice, now wouldn't they? The fact that they don't is exactly the reason why we have judges to interpret the law and dispense justice. And police officers only know when a fellony is being committed. They don't know the penalties, the legal procedures involved in judging and condemning the felon, what elements can mitigate or aggravate a felon's penalty, ad infinitum. You talk about cops as if they were Constitutional scholars, when in reality most only have a high school diploma. ;)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2008, 12:15:39 AM »
I could see myself busting some skulls if I was a cop.

Everybody has a fucking dumb ass excuse to break the law. That would get old to me.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2008, 03:09:18 AM »
  If cops knew so much about the law, then they would be allowed to dispense justice, now wouldn't they? The fact that they don't is exactly the reason why we have judges to interpret the law and dispense justice. And police officers only know when a fellony is being committed. They don't know the penalties, the legal procedures involved in judging and condemning the felon, what elements can mitigate or aggravate a felon's penalty, ad infinitum. You talk about cops as if they were Constitutional scholars, when in reality most only have a high school diploma. ;)

And you talk as if you have experience in any of things your talking about when reality is the only thing you MIGHT have experience in is seving some god damn jury duty or some shit and maybe your read some fucking hardy boys and fucking think you have a better understanding of the law then i do?  get real and to claim that we don't know the penalties for the felonies that we as part of our job are supposd ot know is ridiculous becuase that again is where the police officeres discretion comes in because if we didnt know anything as you say then a cop would be arresting every single little punk that skateboards and talks back but being that we do have discretion and being that we are able to determine whats worth it and whats not just like in the end of the video the cop was like yea call your mom and ill explain to her what happen....now im not completing condoning this cop's actions but i dont think he should be fried for them either...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2008, 07:12:21 AM »

It's not about the kids, it's about the fact this particular cop has a serious anger management problem, and a lot of us don't want a guy like that running around in public with a badge and a gun.

Here's another incident involving your hero:

nobody said he was my hero. He acted like an asshole,ALMOST ALL COPS DO THAT,  but aside from wrestling the kid around and taking his board he didn't do anything wrong. I don't want a guy like that running around either..I simply commented on his actions in that  video.