Author Topic: LUNCHTREY BREWER  (Read 9818 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: LUNCHTREY BREWER !!!
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »
Here is LunchTrey Brewer's pre-contest stack, as unearthed from the Brewer vaults pantry. The following are eod:

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »

bump for Bubba   ;D

are you delusional?

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »
"I thought this was the NASCAR expo, Damn!"

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »
I love the little kid crying because LunchTrey stole his cake and ice cream HAHAHAHAAA

beatmaster your attention to detail is legendary ;)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »

lmao..........
are you delusional?

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 07:04:22 PM »
I love the little kid crying because LunchTrey stole his cake and ice cream HAHAHAHAAA
beatmaster your attention to detail is legendary ;)

beastmaster allways place a kid crying at a strategic location ;D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 07:09:16 PM »

hey! i've learned from the best  ;D
are you delusional?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 07:19:13 PM »
I wouldn't eat none of that processed gluten-laden-shit and MSG packed meat myself. Just ruined my appetite.

Are you serious?, that shit looks delicious!, I can't stand all these new fangled pussy as chinese restaurants advertising no msg in their food.  That's bullshit!  I went to Bo Ling's a couple of weeks back and the menu said no msg, so I asked the asian brotha to hook me up with some msg in my meal, I know any asian cook will always have some msg in the back for their own meals. ;)  Asian food don't taste right without it.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 08:42:15 PM »
He looks fucking huge! 

All I can say to all the haters on this site is that you will be eating your words when he next steps onstage.  I am willing to bet he will look AMAZING... We shall see...
w

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 08:51:36 PM »
He looks fucking huge! 

All I can say to all the haters on this site is that you will be eating your words when he next steps onstage.  I am willing to bet he will look AMAZING... We shall see...

why don't you go back to spamming the board about your nano fast acting multi twitch stimulating protein crap
I

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2008, 09:26:58 PM »
damn  :-\       ;D

can you photo shop the first place in the bac ground to say fourth place , which is what ronnie placed at last years olympia

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2008, 09:33:06 PM »

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The 'Bubba' Trey picture is the best picture EVER! I laughed so hard my ol' lady got up to see what I was laughing at.

BRILLIANT! The crying kid in the bottom corner was priceless! Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Instantly a Getbig classic picture.

WELL DONE!
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2008, 06:00:18 AM »
He looks fucking huge! 

What haters? ??? Who's hating? Nobody is!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »
I am thinking of printing out beatmaster's photoshop on some nice glossy paper and maybe asking Trey to autograph it for me at the ASC. Sure beats those crappy cardboard sheets BSN have him sign. What do you think?

spinnis

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2008, 08:19:49 AM »
I am thinking of printing out beatmaster's photoshop on some nice glossy paper and maybe asking Trey to autograph it for me at the ASC. Sure beats those crappy cardboard sheets BSN have him sign. What do you think?

You ainīt got the balls for it...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2008, 08:24:38 AM »

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »

I am anticipating you walking around the Arnold Expo and seeing him live and not just in a photograph. I think you will be astonished like many others in this sport are (including top bb's) that an amateur that won a California show is carrying more muscle mass than all the pro's around him. You might even feel a little foolish of the multiples of hundreds of threads and posts you have put up on here tooling on this guy when you see what he looks like in person. I wouldnt be yelling out "Hey Im Columbusdude from Getbig" to him..... as a little birdie from his gym told me he's aware of your act....laughs it off but hey that might result in no autograph for you and a "Next!".

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2008, 08:59:21 AM »
Oh dear... DC, you really have to learn to read some of these threads like the "The Onion" spoofs that they are... It's FICTION! It's FUNNY, and it's FICTION!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »
I am anticipating you walking around the Arnold Expo and seeing him live and not just in a photograph. I think you will be astonished like many others in this sport are (including top bb's) that an amateur that won a California show is carrying more muscle mass than all the pro's around him. You might even feel a little foolish of the multiples of hundreds of threads and posts you have put up on here tooling on this guy when you see what he looks like in person. I wouldnt be yelling out "Hey Im Columbusdude from Getbig" to him..... as a little birdie from his gym told me he's aware of your act....laughs it off but hey that might result in no autograph for you and a "Next!".
::)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
Oh dear... DC, you really have to learn to read some of these threads like the "The Onion" spoofs that they are... It's FICTION! It's FUNNY, and it's FICTION!

You got 5233 posts and 2617 are about this guy Trey Brewer, thats either alot of spoofs or borderline obsession.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2008, 09:09:29 AM »
You got 5233 posts and 2617 are about this guy Trey Brewer, thats either alot of spoofs or borderline obsession.

It's a frequently discussed topic on here :)

I have stepped up to defend him many times when he was being attacked unreasonably, and I have given credit where it's due.

You are extremely defensive, DC. When Alex A made a mildly critical comment on Mayhem, you accused him of "hating." Is there no middle ground between praise and hate in your eyes?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2008, 09:13:43 AM »

In columbusdudes defense...he spoke to Trey last year at the ASC. He may have even taken a picture with him.

If he were to tell that to Trey I bet Trey would either not know what the fk he is talking about or he would giggle and laugh with him.

I seen more viscious "internet haterz" confront a King Kamali and tell them who they are on Getbig to have both of them crack up in laughter.

As much shit I give Chris Cormier on here...him and I laughed our asses off at the 'baby boo...white bitches' comments.

Conclusion? Trey, being a laid back country boy would laugh it off and shake columbusdude's hand...IF...IF he even knew WTF a 'columbusdude' is.
?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2008, 10:44:55 AM »
I know, Im saying it in somewhat in jest, I dont know TB in the least, dont know his trainer,...I do hear thru the grapevine that he is a very good guy though..the kind of people this endeavor needs....Ive personally never seen anyone so internet judged by his offseason pictures.....so far on game day he has shown up in incredible shape. There are alot of competitors and people who are leaving this sport (one person that I know you have personally met Blockhead) because to them this sport has turned into Debbie Downer (constant bashing, jealousy, recreational junkies).

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2008, 10:55:49 AM »
I know, Im saying it in somewhat in jest, I dont know TB in the least, dont know his trainer,...I do hear thru the grapevine that he is a very good guy though..the kind of people this endeavor needs....Ive personally never seen anyone so internet judged by his offseason pictures.....so far on game day he has shown up in incredible shape. There are alot of competitors and people who are leaving this sport (one person that I know you have personally met Blockhead) because to them this sport has turned into Debbie Downer (constant bashing, jealousy, recreational junkies).
I feel that. I can bet also that 'columbusdude' would put money on TB saying he will come in super tight and diced from head to toe at JRNats. We all know he will but this is GB...that picture was funny, though. The craying baby in the corner? The birthday hat? That was CLASSIC!

I know who you speak of and I don't blame this person. It's a shame though...super talented. Hopefully this person can keep influencing people to keep it pure and keep it as clean as possible.
?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »
Ive personally never seen anyone so internet judged by his offseason pictures.....so far on game day he has shown up in incredible shape.

Good point Dante.

I have been one to rip on him because I do not feel you need to get that fat in order to add quality size, just me.

Don't you feel it will only be that much harder to get the condition necessary at the National level and to duplicate what he did in Cali when you get that out of shape?

Only his next contest will tell us if he is able to and I will be the first to congratulate him.