Author Topic: HAHA, THE BIGGEST DELUSIONITE IN HISTORY, "THE LUKE" COMPARING HIMSELF TO A PRO!  (Read 3749 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Everyone should read what I wrote carefully before buying into the deliberate misquotes of Squadfather, Kiwiol and their gimmick accounts. I merely proffered the opinion that I might be COMPARABLE to Labrada's 1990 170 lb (drug tested) physique when I diet down to 180 lbs (which is reasonable, we're both 5'5'').

This is all an ad hominem retaliation.

Partly because I challenged both these bullshitters to compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3... and partly because I pointed out that Kiwiol should quit claiming to be a lifetime natural when he can't keep his story straight (posting suspiciously impressive pictures of himself: 220 lbs @ 10% bf with 19'' arms at 5'9'' while also admitting that he dropped to a soft 165 lbs in just a couple of weeks because he was "stressed"... an admission he only made because another member posted a picture of Kiwiol looking particularly scrawny).

Put up or shut-up bitches... everyone is tired of your antics:

Every time anyone points out that Squadfather is a fat bullshitter, or that Kiwiol gains and loses bodymass in a CYCLICAL manner the following things happen:

-personal attack threads against that person are started and quickly filled with posts by Squad, Kiwiol and their gimmicks (this way it seems as if several people are discrediting whoever called these two on their bullshit)

-the front page of the G&O board is flooded with bullshit threads by Squad, Kiwiol and their gimmicks in an attempt to move the disagreeable thread to page 2 (where less people will notice it)

-new gimmick accounts are set up with the sole purpose of attacking whoever called Squad or Kiwiol on their bullshit claims whenever that person posts in any thread (somehow Squad and Kiwiol are always there to immediately agree with these "new" vendetta members)

Come on guys, everyone is tired of your transparent tactics... neither of you have the right to call anyone on anything. You are both shut-in trolls... accept it, everyone else does.

The Luke

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Sure you will.  I welcome you coming to fight me.  Just please through on some oxy before, so I don't get my fists covered in your puss face.

X, you do NOT want to mess with lifter4life aka john stromm aka "strummy".  This guy is an absolute BEAST

::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Everyone should read what I wrote carefully before buying into the deliberate misquotes of Squadfather, Kiwiol and their gimmick accounts. I merely proffered the opinion that I might be COMPARABLE to Labrada's 1990 170 lb (drug tested) physique when I diet down to 180 lbs (which is reasonable, we're both 5'5'').

Partly because I challenged both these bullshitters to compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3... and partly because I pointed out that Kiwiol should quit claiming to be a lifetime natural when he can't keep his story straight (posting suspiciously impressive pictures of himself: 220 lbs @ 10% bf with 19'' arms at 5'9'' while also admitting that he dropped to a soft 165 lbs in just a couple of weeks because he was "stressed"... an admission he only made because another member posted a picture of Kiwiol looking particularly scrawny).

Every time anyone points out that Squadfather is a fat bullshitter, or that Kiwiol gains and loses bodymass in a CYCLICAL manner the following things happen:

-personal attack threads against that person are started and quickly filled with posts by Squad, Kiwiol and their gimmicks (this way it seems as if several people are discrediting whoever called these two on their bullshit)

-the front page of the G&O board is flooded with bullshit threads by Squad, Kiwiol and their gimmicks in an attempt to move the disagreeable thread to page 2 (where less people will notice it)

-new gimmick accounts are set up with the sole purpose of attacking whoever called Squad or Kiwiol on their bullshit claims whenever that person posts in any thread (somehow Squad and Kiwiol are always there to immediately agree with these "new" vendetta members)

Come on guys, everyone is tired of your transparent tactics... neither of you have the right to call anyone on anything. You are both shut-in trolls... accept it, everyone else does.

The Luke

:-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
X, you do NOT want to mess with lifter4life aka john stromm aka "strummy".  This guy is an absolute BEAST

::)

LOL  You should see the pm he sent.  Too funny.  This guy is beating his head on the keyboard right now crying.

mass 04

• Getbig V
LOL  You should see the pm he sent.  Too funny.  This guy is beating his head on the keyboard right now crying.
can you imagine the puss on the screen when he pops a whitehead in a fit of rage?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

The Luke

I didn't bother reading that 5,000 tear filled meltdown. Either you think you look like Labrada or you don't. Making that claim and not posting a pic leads me to believe that you're just completely full of shit.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
I didn't bother reading that 5,000 tear filled meltdown. Either you think you look like Labrada or you don't. Making that claim and not posting a pic leads me to believe that you're just completely full of shit.

...your inability to read a simple paragraph leads me to believe you are a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome.

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
...your inability to read a simple paragraph leads me to believe you are a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome.

The Luke

Has more to do with the fact that I didn't want to read about you trying to worm your way out of the fact that you claimed to have a physique the caliber of Labrada's. All that Sasquatch hunting has left you a delusional moron.  ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
Has more to do with the fact that I didn't want to read about you trying to worm your way out of the fact that you claimed to have a physique the caliber of Labrada's. All that Sasquatch hunting has left you a delusional moron.  ::)

...why don't you quote where I claimed that?

Oh yeah, sorry... that would mean reading the entire original thread and you probably have plans for next week right?

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
...why don't you quote where I claimed that?

Oh yeah, sorry... that would mean reading the entire original thread and you probably have plans for next week right?

The Luke

Serious question. Are you fucking retarded? Here you go dipshit.

I might not ever be as aesthetic as Lee Labrada (he has a smaller skeletal structure than mine) but at 180 lbs I might well be comparable to the physique he displayed earlier in his career (Lee competed successfully as a pro at only 170 lbs ripped, but went on to compete at 205 lbs eventually).

We're both the same height (5'5'') and I'm confident I could compete above 160 lbs (maybe even 180ish). So yeah... I am COMPARING myself with Lee Labrada.

The Luke

How do you find time to work out when you're too busy traveling through the Canadian sniffing deer turds while claiming to trail the elusive Sasquatch?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahhaa, post your pics next to this guy "the Luke" we all need a laugh. ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
Squadfather and Kiwiol,

As the worst bullshitters on this site, both of you should be forced to enter (even though you're both admitted former steroid users).

Why not compete against me?...
I might not ever be as aesthetic as Lee Labrada (he has a smaller skeletal structure than mine) but at 180 lbs I might well be comparable to the physique he displayed earlier in his career (Lee competed successfully as a pro at only 170 lbs ripped, but went on to compete at 205 lbs eventually).

We're both the same height (5'5'') and I'm confident I could compete above 160 lbs (maybe even 180ish). So yeah... I am COMPARING myself with Lee Labrada.

Cue the gimmicks...

The Luke

...again, BerzerkFury, I'm not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension.

I merely claimed that in contest shape I might be COMPARABLE (use your dictionary) to someone the same height, with the same bodyfat, and with the same bodyweight.

The Luke

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
...again, BerzerkFury, I'm not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension.

I merely claimed that in contest shape I might be COMPARABLE (use your dictionary) to someone the same height, with the same bodyfat, and with the same bodyweight.

The Luke

The Luke

This is you trying to spin your way out of this. When you made that quote, you were completely insinuating that your physique, when dieted down, would be on par with Labrada. Now after getting called on it, you're saying you might be.

Let me remind you of this little line you made.

So yeah... I am COMPARING myself with Lee Labrada.

Either prove you're on par with him or slink off back to the Canadian wilderness.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The Luke

The Luke

What a nitwit.  Now you are mincing words.  "Might"...hahahahaha.  yeah, I MIGHT be as big as Cutler with a 15 inch cock--But I'm not.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
labrada 1990 was still pretty damn awsome....

I say post some pics if you really believe that.
nasser=piece of shit

The Luke

• Getbig IV
This is you trying to spin your way out of this. When you made that quote, you were completely insinuating that your physique, when dieted down, would be on par with Labrada.

...yawn. Again, I'm not responsible for the false insinuations you infer. That is a result of your limited reading comprehension.

You won't change the wording of my original post by using deliberate misquotations.

Besides, I've already said that my pics will be going up on the Natural Board just as soon as I'm fully dieted down (another 12 weeks at my current rate of progress).

What you trolls forget is that I always back up my claims... many people posting on this site have met me personally and trained alongside me. None of those people are disputing any of my claims... I've even been pictured in newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic.

Now compare that with the anonymous shut-ins who are challenging me.
Do they post their pics?
Are they honest about their stats?
Of those who have posted pics, how many have verified their identity? How many simply mine the internet for photos they can pass off as their own likeness?

My challenge still stands... anyone who wants to challenge my claims can compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3.

The Luke

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Okay, I'll say it--Epic back peddaling...

The Luke

• Getbig IV
Okay, I'll say it--Epic back peddaling...

...how is it backpedalling when I simply stated that no one can quote me stating what they have mistakenly INFERRED or PARAPHRASED me as stating.

I'm also going to post my pics... are any of my detractors going to do the same? Have any of them EVER posted proper pics?

Anyone who thinks I'm full of shit can simply read the original "Who's going to compete in the Mr GetBig 3" thread to see my statement in it's proper context, or alternatively just start a "Countdown to The Luke posting his pics" thread and I'll post the pics when I'm dieted down.

Can't get any fairer than that.

The Luke 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
...yawn. Again, I'm not responsible for the false insinuations you infer. That is a result of your limited reading comprehension.

You won't change the wording of my original post by using deliberate misquotations.

Besides, I've already said that my pics will be going up on the Natural Board just as soon as I'm fully dieted down (another 12 weeks at my current rate of progress).

What you trolls forget is that I always back up my claims... many people posting on this site have met me personally and trained alongside me. None of those people are disputing any of my claims... I've even been pictured in newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic.

Now compare that with the anonymous shut-ins who are challenging me.
Do they post their pics?
Are they honest about their stats?
Of those who have posted pics, how many have verified their identity? How many simply mine the internet for photos they can pass off as their own likeness?

My challenge still stands... anyone who wants to challenge my claims can compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3.

The Luke
AHAHAHAHAAH!!  "false insinuations" and "deliberate misquotations"

You said you're physique (assuming dieted down) rivals that of Lee Labrada's during the early career at 170lbs.   In other words, what you're saying is that dieted down to competitive (stage-worthy) bf levels your muscularity and symmetry is on par with one of the best bbs of all-time, correct?  So when you compete in the Mr. Getbig III you'll be presenting the best competitor physique the Mr. Getbig has ever seen, correct?  Who on this site is gonna be able to beat someone with Lee Labrada's similar attributes?   

mass 04

• Getbig V
AHAHAHAHAAH!!  "false insinuations" and "deliberate misquotations"

You said you're physique (assuming dieted down) rivals that of Lee Labrada's during the early career at 170lbs.   In other words, what you're saying is that dieted down to competitive (stage-worthy) bf levels your muscularity and symmetry is on par with one of the best bbs of all-time, correct?  So when you compete in the Mr. Getbig III you'll be presenting the best competitor physique the Mr. Getbig has ever seen, correct?  Who on this site is gonna be able to beat someone with Lee Labrada's similar attributes?   

cue a 72,837 word response of how your "antiquated notions" and "egregious interpretations" are false and inflammatory.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
cue a 72,837 word response of how your "antiquated notions" and "egregious interpretations" are false and inflammatory.

AHAHAAHH!!!!  Best he put up his thesaurus and dictionary......none of that will fly with me.

mass 04

• Getbig V
AHAHAAHH!!!!  Best he put up his thesaurus and dictionary......none of that will fly with me.
he has to sit on them to reach the keyboard.

The Luke

• Getbig IV

...learn to read.

The Luke

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
...learn to read.

The Luke

I still don't see any misquoting, just alot of back pedaling by you.  Just man up and say you were talking shit, that you are, in reality, a 20 year old, pizza faced, 150 pound skinny fat kid with a computer.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
I still don't see any misquoting, just alot of back pedaling by you.  Just man up and say you were talking shit, that you are, in reality, a 20 year old, pizza faced, 150 pound skinny fat kid with a computer.

...my pics will refute that assertion.

Question is, why hasn't either Squadfather or Kiwiol accepted my challenge to compete in the Mr GetBig 3?

They start threads attacking me and misquote me at every turn... are they afraid of my Labrad-esque perfection?

The Luke