Author Topic: HAHA, THE BIGGEST DELUSIONITE IN HISTORY, "THE LUKE" COMPARING HIMSELF TO A PRO!  (Read 3750 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
...yawn. Again, I'm not responsible for the false insinuations you infer.

Hey dipshit, you don't "infer" an insinuation.  You "make" one.  Being the great intellect you are, you probably knew that, right?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Hey dipshit, you don't "infer" an insinuation.  You "make" one.  Being the great intellect you are, you probably knew that, right?

...might want to check that with someone who has a modicum of grammatical knowledge.

The Luke

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
...my pics will refute that assertion.

Question is, why hasn't either Squadfather or Kiwiol accepted my challenge to compete in the Mr GetBig 3?

They start threads attacking me and misquote me at every turn... are they afraid of my Labrad-esque perfection?

The Luke

That's simple:  bb beauty pageants are gay.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Everyone should read what I wrote carefully before buying into the deliberate misquotes of Squadfather, Kiwiol and their gimmick accounts. I merely proffered the opinion that I might be COMPARABLE to Labrada's 1990 170 lb (drug tested) physique when I diet down to 180 lbs (which is reasonable, we're both 5'5'').

This is all an ad hominem retaliation.

Partly because I challenged both these bullshitters to compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3... and partly because I pointed out that Kiwiol should quit claiming to be a lifetime natural when he can't keep his story straight (posting suspiciously impressive pictures of himself: 220 lbs @ 10% bf with 19'' arms at 5'9'' while also admitting that he dropped to a soft 165 lbs in just a couple of weeks because he was "stressed"... an admission he only made because another member posted a picture of Kiwiol looking particularly scrawny).

Put up or shut-up bitches... everyone is tired of your antics:

Every time anyone points out that Squadfather is a fat bullshitter, or that Kiwiol gains and loses bodymass in a CYCLICAL manner the following things happen:

-personal attack threads against that person are started and quickly filled with posts by Squad, Kiwiol and their gimmicks (this way it seems as if several people are discrediting whoever called these two on their bullshit)

-the front page of the G&O board is flooded with bullshit threads by Squad, Kiwiol and their gimmicks in an attempt to move the disagreeable thread to page 2 (where less people will notice it)

-new gimmick accounts are set up with the sole purpose of attacking whoever called Squad or Kiwiol on their bullshit claims whenever that person posts in any thread (somehow Squad and Kiwiol are always there to immediately agree with these "new" vendetta members)

Come on guys, everyone is tired of your transparent tactics... neither of you have the right to call anyone on anything. You are both shut-in trolls... accept it, everyone else does.

The Luke

Brutal attempt at an academic reply.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Teh Luke is one of the biggest shit stirrers on this site.  He comes on here looking for trouble, accusing people of being trolls and generally just trying to make an ass of himself.  I for one am very offended by his in-your-face tone all the time.

There needs to be a "cleansing" on getbig, and the first to go should be a midget Irishman with a ponytail who hunts mythical monsters and hangs outside the pubs on Saturday nights begging random dudes on the street to let him suck their dicks.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
Teh Luke is one of the biggest shit stirrers on this site.  He comes on here looking for trouble, accusing people of being trolls and generally just trying to make an ass of himself.  I for one am very offended by his in-your-face tone all the time.

...Hello, Kettle? This is Pot, you're black!

The Luke

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
...Hello, Kettle? This is Pot, you're black!

The Luke

Bro, why be racist about it ???  See, this is EXACTLY the kind of shit stirring I was talking about that you do

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
...my pics will refute that assertion.

Question is, why hasn't either Squadfather or Kiwiol accepted my challenge to compete in the Mr GetBig 3?

They start threads attacking me and misquote me at every turn... are they afraid of my Labrad-esque perfection?

The Luke

See, the point isn't about them refusing to compete.  The point is that you compared yourself to Labrada.  By continually bringing up their refusal to compete you are just trying to deflect attention from the real issue which is:  your contention that you posses "Labrad-esque perfection".  So just be a man about it and say you were wrong.  come on, no one will think less of you.  in fact, you will probably be more respected because you were man enough to say you were wrong.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
How was I wrong?

Lee Labrada is 5'5'' and competed at 170-205 lbs... I'm 5'5'' too, currently 205 lbs at 15-17% bf and dieting down.

I've already stipulated that my physique is much less aesthetic than Labrada's was... already admitted that my skeletal structure is bulkier. But the fact of the matter remains that too people of the same height; with the same-ish amount of lean tissue (my 160 lbs lean and Labrada's early career 170 lb physique) are COMPARABLE. That's all I claimed.

Same height; same weight; roughly the same amount of muscle mass... ergo comparable in size.

Add to this the fact that I'm a lifetime natural trainer and Labrada was a (tacitly) admitted steroid user.

As far as lifetime natural bodybuilders go, I'm simply fantastic. Thus I feel that I have justifiably reached my long-term goal of a "Labrada-esque" physique and feel no shame in referring to myself as such... those who have met me in real life (remember real life, trolls?) will gladly attest to this.

The Luke