Author Topic: HAHA, THE BIGGEST DELUSIONITE IN HISTORY, "THE LUKE" COMPARING HIMSELF TO A PRO!  (Read 3751 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaa, he compares himself to Lee Labrada if he diets down. ;D ::)

Squadfather and Kiwiol,

As the worst bullshitters on this site, both of you should be forced to enter (even though you're both admitted former steroid users).

Why not compete against me?...
I might not ever be as aesthetic as Lee Labrada (he has a smaller skeletal structure than mine) but at 180 lbs I might well be comparable to the physique he displayed earlier in his career (Lee competed successfully as a pro at only 170 lbs ripped, but went on to compete at 205 lbs eventually).

We're both the same height (5'5'') and I'm confident I could compete above 160 lbs (maybe even 180ish). So yeah... I am COMPARING myself with Lee Labrada.

Cue the gimmicks...

The Luke

mass 04

• Getbig V
I can't wait to read his 34,984 word P.h.D. dissertation on the subject. You post pretty well for a 14 year old stud.
-The mass 04

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
AAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!   I met Lee Labrada years ago and there's zero comparison.......wow, the ego of some around here.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
hahahahaa, he compares himself to Lee Labrada if he diets down. ;D ::)

Has he ever posted a picture?  If so please post it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Has he ever posted a picture?  If so please post it.
there's a shot of him fully clothed taken outside hanging out with his freinds and he has literally no muscle and looks 5'5" and 175 pounds with a ponytail. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
they only thing he has in common with lee is that he loves the penis too.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
there's a shot of him fully clothed taken outside hanging out with his freinds and he has literally no muscle and looks 5'5" and 175 pounds with a ponytail. ::)

so he could - in theory - have a Labradaesque physique underneath? Flea was all about small and perfect, not big and beefy (how you like your man)
O

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Dude you had me at ponytail.  lol WTF

I really don't get people on here sometimes. So much B.S.

mass 04

• Getbig V
He also said his calves are better than Dorian's.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Dude you had me at ponytail.  lol WTF

I really don't get people on here sometimes. So much B.S.
hahahhaa, exactly, how insane do you have to be to compare an average body to a man who finished 2nd in the Olympia a couple of times. ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
I knew this was coming because I challenged Squadfather and Kiwiol to compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3.

Like I said before: Cue the gimmicks.

The Luke

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I knew this was coming because I challenged Squadfather and Kiwiol to compete against me in the Mr GetBig 3.

The Luke

never had a run in with you but if you're gonna say you're anyway near labrada was at anytime you must post a pic to back it up otherwise you're full of shit.

I think you offer some good advice in some other threads but that comment is just not right without backing it up.

nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

The Luke
hahahahahahaa, how could i compete with a monster who has a physique comparable to a second place finisher in the Olympia? the world is yours stud. ;D

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
hahahahahahaa, how could i compete with a monster who has a physique comparable to a second place finisher in the Olympia? the world is yours stud. ;D
ALL FAT

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The Luke

Dude, in all honesty, do you really think that your physique compares to Lee Labrada?  All bullshit aside.  Yes or no.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
ALL FAT

Why are you still here?  Where's your dignity pimple boy?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
care to revise your statement "the Luke"? :D

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
Why are you still here?  Where's your dignity pimple boy?
See you soon XFAGTOR.

mass 04

• Getbig V
See you soon XFAGTOR.
hahah that was clever.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
See you soon XFAGTOR.

Sure you will.  I welcome you coming to fight me.  Just please through on some oxy before, so I don't get my fists covered in your puss face.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
Sure you will.  I welcome you coming to fight me.  Just please through on some oxy before, so I don't get my fists covered in your puss face.

Consulted with your lawyer yet pussy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Consulted with your lawyer yet pussy.

All talk.  Like I said actions speak louder than words my friend.  No need to talk, just show up.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
care to revise your statement "the Luke"? :D

That's what DJ "the beast " Santos looks like before he diets down for HS wrestling seaon