Author Topic: Obama put at risk......by secret service  (Read 1646 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Obama put at risk......by secret service
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »
I wasn't...its beyond belief that anybody would think that Uncle Sam would want obama dead....or have a hand in it. A simple explanation was given...u guys jumped to conclusions well beyond plausible. I made the mistake of not saying that maybe it was a mistake from the get go..or not true.

why are you even going there with an uncle sam conspiracy?

Who ever is responsible, SS, Dallas police, etc...   It was a monster incompetent move.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »
Yeah but as it turns out that it didn't happen..atleast thats the SS story. This story hasn't been covered very much I guess its a non issue...except on Drudge.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 10:48:34 PM »
Yeah but as it turns out that it didn't happen..atleast thats the SS story. This story hasn't been covered very much I guess its a non issue...except on Drudge.

SS is lying to cover their asses...
or...
The Dallas police Dept just made this up out of thin air to make the SS look bad.

Which option would you put the rent check on?

Obama was probably rushing them, they were lax, and Dallas PD made a big deal about it.  SS could admit they don't metal detect anyone, but they put out the standard company line "we did nothing wrong".  I guess Dallas PD just made this up huh?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »
I wasn't...its beyond belief that anybody would think that Uncle Sam would want obama dead....or have a hand in it. A simple explanation was given...u guys jumped to conclusions well beyond plausible. I made the mistake of not saying that maybe it was a mistake from the get go..or not true.

Yup, the US always means well....
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 07:38:12 AM »
I don't know what happened...I don't think Obama was rushing them but his people might. They are paid to keep him on schedual and as with anything, that comes in conflict with security measures alot.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »
I don't know what happened...I don't think Obama was rushing them but his people might. They are paid to keep him on schedual and as with anything, that comes in conflict with security measures alot.

NO, it wasn't anything of the sort.  Laxing security with a presidential "black" front runner is either deliberate or grossly incompetent.  Either way, the SS screwed up because they are ultimately responsible. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 03:10:24 PM »
LOL.. I wonder who would order the Secret Service around, during an election year with a landslide opponent??   :D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »
My girl works in a high-rise office building that overlooks an area where Obama had a rally.... a few hours before the rally began, snipers set up on her floor. 

It was quite amazing how many there were for that one building.