Author Topic: Rice says has no plan to run for vice president  (Read 5041 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Rice says has no plan to run for vice president
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 07:13:05 PM »
::)  Lets see this admin has used fear at every turn, and I'm the chicken little?  I don't even have to make a case, your stupid statement stands clear in the absurdity of it.

Hugo...remember what Beach Bum believes...just remember that...is it any wonder that his political views are so warped?
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »
::)
reduced to an eye roll.  Please, give me a break pal.  You got nothing but mad hypocrisy supporting the political machine you do and calling me chicken little.

This sums it up perfect bubba and we all know it ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 08:03:53 PM »
BWHAHAhahahahahha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »
reduced to an eye roll.  Please, give me a break pal.  You got nothing but mad hypocrisy supporting the political machine you do and calling me chicken little.

This sums it up perfect bubba and we all know it ;)

Oh please.  Don't start off with gibberish and expect some kind of dialog. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2008, 08:26:12 PM »
Oh please.  Don't start off with gibberish and expect some kind of dialog. 
I'm not the one posting irrelevant things like chicken little pics and single eye rolls.  You have a problem if you're going to call me chicken little after supporting this administration and their constant cry of a falling sky.

The Power of Nightmares Part 1
The Power of Nightmares Part 2
The Power of Nightmares Part 3

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 08:33:53 PM »
I'm not the one posting irrelevant things like chicken little pics and single eye rolls.  You have a problem if you're going to call me chicken little after supporting this administration and their constant cry of a falling sky.

Hugo, two words:talking snake  ;D
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »

lol.  You gotta be kidding.  Go back and read your first post in this thread.  Pure ad hominem, irrelevant nonsense.  Had nothing to do with the thread.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »
lol.  You gotta be kidding.  Go back and read your first post in this thread.  Pure ad hominem, irrelevant nonsense.  Had nothing to do with the thread.

Don't blame be because it went right over your head.  You said it was to bad she wouldn't be VP.  I said, "I've determined Beach Bum is with "the al qaeda" because only a terrorist tard would like the ignoring of "Bin Laden determined to attack" for president or vp." 

Background:

Rice said there were no prior warnings that an attack might happen.

In hearings, she was forced to admit otherwise:
BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

My post was sarcastic but very relevant to your support of Rice.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »
Don't blame be because it went right over your head.  You said it was to bad she wouldn't be VP.  I said, "I've determined Beach Bum is with "the al qaeda" because only a terrorist tard would like the ignoring of "Bin Laden determined to attack" for president or vp." 

Background:

Rice said there were no prior warnings that an attack might happen.

In hearings, she was forced to admit otherwise:
BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

My post was sarcastic but very relevant to your support of Rice.

::)  You want to discuss issues, fine.  You want to post stupid stuff like a little toddler, then expect me to clown right back, if I feel like it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 09:22:59 PM »
::)  You want to discuss issues, fine.  You want to post stupid stuff like a little toddler, then expect me to clown right back, if I feel like it. 
fine, on a clown level, you can't use chicken little against me all the time and support what this administration has done :)  It will make you look like a hypocrite clown ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »

I've determined Beach Bum is with "the al qaeda" because only a terrorist tard would like the ignoring of "Bin Laden determined to attack" for president or vp.   He's working us over on "the internets" to drive us fucking insane with the god's dumbest freaking opinions.  Oh yea, and he's not a republican or a rightwinger ::)  He's an independent so he says ::)  All I've ever seen him do is pick the extreme right/psycho neocon shit as being the thing and trash the left in his so suddle way of not quite posting what might be used against him....  Where's the puke smiley.
I see the pissed off sarcasm in my post beach, but these are not points of a toddler and valid criticisms of your positions.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
I see the pissed off sarcasm in my post beach, but these are not points of a toddler and valid criticisms of your positions.

Two More Words=Magic Apples
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2008, 09:45:40 PM »
fine, on a clown level, you can't use chicken little against me all the time and support what this administration has done :)  It will make you look like a hypocrite clown ;D

Fair enough.  But dude, the thread was about Rice running for VP, not me or the Bush Admin. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2008, 09:47:45 PM »

Nah.  Not really.  Not accurate.  And I typically have no desire to correct this kind of stuff.  It's really not that important to me, particularly when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2008, 09:48:52 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2008, 09:54:52 PM »
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2008, 10:17:05 PM »
Nah.  Not really.  Not accurate.  And I typically have no desire to correct this kind of stuff.  It's really not that important to me, particularly when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 
huh?  You said, "Rice says has no plan to run for vice president Too bad.  She has the credentials and smarts to be VP"  I was critical of your only stated opinion of the topic, that she would be a good choice for VP.  How did I not address the topic at hand?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »
Fair enough.  But dude, the thread was about Rice running for VP, not me or the Bush Admin. 
The bush admin was brought in response to your posting chicken little which was in reply to my criticism of your support for Rice as VP.  You took it that way, not me.  I'm in the clear in responding to your chicken little post.  As for nailing you on it, you can't state an opinion of who you support and expect to have "you" left out.  It's your opinion, when people are critical of your opinion, you are attached.  I see that as fair game.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »
huh?  You said, "Rice says has no plan to run for vice president Too bad.  She has the credentials and smarts to be VP"  I was critical of your only stated opinion of the topic, that she would be a good choice for VP.  How did I not address the topic at hand?

You addressed me, not my opinions, with one exception: 

"I've determined Beach Bum is with "the al qaeda" because only a terrorist tard would like the ignoring of "Bin Laden determined to attack" for president or vp." = ad hominem

"He's working us over on 'the internets' to drive us fucking insane with the god's dumbest freaking opinions." = attacking opinion

"Oh yea, and he's not a republican or a rightwinger   He's an independent so he says" = ad hominem

"All I've ever seen him do is pick the extreme right/psycho neocon shit as being the thing and trash the left in his so suddle way of not quite posting what might be used against him....  Where's the puke smiley." = ad hominem

Comparing me to a terrorist, attacking my politics, and attacking whether I support "extreme right/psycho necon" stuff had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 03:59:28 AM »
could you say ad hominem one more time ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 04:17:23 AM »
could you say ad hominem one more time ::)

Can you say talking snake, rib woman, magic apple and tree of knowledge?
I hate the State.