Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo 2002 BFTO Pics  (Read 17528 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Bob Cicherillo 2002 BFTO Pics
« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2008, 03:51:39 PM »
gh15. My criticisms of Bob stand. It is irrelevant how I look or where I would place today. Heck, some of the women have surpassed me!

It is still possible to build 19 inch arms naturally. Where is the proof that this is not possible?

Bob has turnip thighs and strange looking calves. Arms are weak near the elbows. Abs are weird. All the arguing in the world can't change that. The guy is huge and looks great walking around and in the gym.

That Kamali placed ahead on him in 2002 means nothing since those below 6th weren't compared and judged carefully.

The problem with bodybuilding today is that we don't know who worked hard, etc. The drugs have ruined the sport, perhaps forever.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 29, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »
Bob has bagged my photos so I am entitled to comment on his physique.

He is one of those guys with unusual shape. Just above the knees and elbows there is not much mass. Look at the way he turns his wrist to make his biceps look longer. Judges notice those things. His thighs look like turnips. Calves are cut but look weird and not much front and back. Unusual ab structure, too. That is why he placed out of the money. A big bodybuilder who looks great in the gym and walking around.

That is the honest truth

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2008, 01:25:35 AM »
gh15. My criticisms of Bob stand. It is irrelevant how I look or where I would place today. Heck, some of the women have surpassed me!

It is still possible to build 19 inch arms naturally. Where is the proof that this is not possible?

Bob has turnip thighs and strange looking calves. Arms are weak near the elbows. Abs are weird. All the arguing in the world can't change that. The guy is huge and looks great walking around and in the gym.

That Kamali placed ahead on him in 2002 means nothing since those below 6th weren't compared and judged carefully.

The problem with bodybuilding today is that we don't know who worked hard, etc. The drugs have ruined the sport, perhaps forever.

Bobs arms are not weak by any means.
Weak near the elbows ?  What the hell does that even mean ?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2008, 01:27:35 AM »
Bobs arms are not weak by any means.
Weak near the elbows ?  What the hell does that even mean ?

He is saying Bob has shorter biceps than say, Sergio for example.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2008, 01:31:25 AM »
He is saying Bob has shorter biceps than say, Sergio for example.

Ya I understand that but He is being silly in my opinon

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2008, 02:08:46 AM »

Ya I understand that but He is being silly in my opinon

True...when your arms are as big as Bob's you can afford that flaw.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2008, 09:22:19 AM »
Look, I agree Basile is generally a blowhard, but he actually make some good points. He is not saying Bob is a shitty bodybuilder, he simply explained, quite convincingly IMO, why Bob was never in the uppermost tier of pro bodybuilders

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »
Look, I agree Basile is generally a blowhard, but he actually make some good points. He is not saying Bob is a shitty bodybuilder, he simply explained, quite convincingly IMO, why Bob was never in the uppermost tier of pro bodybuilders

IMO Bob was Screwed a few times .   In 2002 He looked great .