Author Topic: lads im off to my second leg workout for the week and i dont dread it one bit  (Read 3464 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
whats up lads

im off for my second leg workout for the week shortly why would i dread it? i would if i would only train legs alone but leg workout means glutes and calves as well lads that means you get an opportunity to work on your buns of steel and chisel those diamond shaped calves just in time for summer when you wear a lot of speedos at the beach

i dont have everything planned down when it comes to my workout i usually go by instinct but there's a few exercises that i never leave out:

leg extensions - the mother of all leg exercises it dont get much better than this, the variations is just endless innit, you can change your feet positions to hit the muscle differently, you can do explosive reps or just rep it up for that great burn or go real slow and really feel the muscle fibers. i like to start off my leg day with it and i usually end my leg day with it. it really brings out the teardrop.

then i do a number lunges, gotta love lunges. it hits the whole leg and also the glutes (which is as we know the most important muscle group) i pick and choose from wall lunges, dumbbell reverse lunges, barbell front lunges, walking lunges, side lunges and step-up lunges.

after that i usually hit the abductor/adductor machine followed by lying machine leg curls. then i finish off the workout with donkey raises for the calves with usually 2 girls sitting on my back, this is a lot of fun and giggles and something of a highlight at the gym.

to get into the zone i listen to armin_van_buuren_-_sound_of_goodbye_(dark_matter_remix)
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
You are not going heavy enough

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
heavy? i go for the burn and feel of the muscle contact is key and so is pump

would you like to know more?
Z

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Legpresses are the best size builder there is for legs,Please do Heavy Legpresses
Arnold For President 2012.2016

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Go get 'em champ!!!

You are the hero of your Nation!!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
just walk backward uphill on a treadmill if you really want to feel the burn.........put the rizer on 12 and walk at 2.5-3.0 with out holding on for ten minutes.........tell me how you like that burn tough guy

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Legpresses are the best size builder there is for legs,Please do Heavy Legpresses

legpresses are overrated and also potentially dangerous for knees and lower back

Z

Stark

• Getbig V

For big wheels you need to go heavy, that only goes for legs as far as I'm concerend.

Since I've been going to the gym a lot longer than you have would you like to learn more?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
legpresses are overrated and also potentially dangerous for knees and lower back

Tell that to Chris Corimier he swore by them back in the day.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
For big wheels you need to go heavy, that only goes for legs as far as I'm concerend.

Since I've been going to the gym a lot longer than you have would you like to learn more?

no you dont need to go heavy look at milos sarcev you got better legs and more experience than him? no so shut up you fuckn skank

i bet your teardrop is hardly visible hahaha
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Tell that to Chris Corimier he swore by them back in the day.

i respect chris cormier, i just wish he would've partyed a lot more than he did he could've been mr olympia but he got too serious and caught up in the game of bodybuilding
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You are not going heavy enough

I agree.  heavy weights grow the legs.  high rep ranges are effective too, but you need to do the basics.

here is a pic after a recent leg workout.  As you can see I'm holding a little water and wearing some 70s gym socks.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
I agree.  heavy weights grow the legs.  high rep ranges are effective too, but you need to do the basics.

here is a pic after a recent leg workout.  As you can see I'm holding a little water and wearing some 70s gym socks.
you need to pick it up a bit......fuckin toothpicks you"re sporting

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV

How long you been going to the gym?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you need to pick it up a bit......fuckin toothpicks you"re sporting

I'm only 480 pixels tall in that pic, but in real life I can assure you I am 6 foot 11".

Stark

• Getbig V
no you dont need to go heavy look at milos sarcev you got better legs and more experience than him? no so shut up you fuckn skank

i bet your teardrop is hardly visible hahaha

meltdown ::)

And unless you have superiour genetic (what I seriously doubt) I would say you HAVE to go heavy on legs, but yip yip you know
better of course ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
How long you been going to the gym?

hmm give or take 12 years?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV

When are you going to actually start doing something when u get there  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

lol

Stark

• Getbig V

All joke aside, I had a focking murder workout yesterday, Chest and Biceps, found somebody who was pretty much training the same, you know how it goes first you spot somebody next thing you know he's shouting at you when you are doing your set to pick up the pace and stop beeing such a pussy :D

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
you're an infant son........get your ass to real gym

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Mind you, i wish i could do something about my quads. My upper body's good (he says imself!) and my calfs are ok too. I've tried everything over my training life of about 5 years. Squats of various reps/sets, extensions, hacks with a machine, barbell. High frequency, low frequency. Mutliple excercises, just squats on other occasions. I once dieted down (when i never needed to) and the running eat my legs. Since then (8 months ago) getting them back up to their prior self (which wasn't too great anyway) hasn't been happening. I'm going to go onto just 5X5 squats every 4 or 5 days for a while now. Any suggestions?

Stark

• Getbig V
you're an infant son........get your ass to real gym

hahaha have you seen pictures of the gym I'm going? It makes the Metroflex blush... blush I say.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
All joke aside, I had a focking murder workout yesterday, Chest and Biceps, found somebody who was pretty much training the same, you know how it goes first you spot somebody next thing you know he's shouting at when you are doing your set to pick up the pace and stop beeing such a pussy :D
next you're blowing him the parking lot........and no i don't know how it goes

Stark

• Getbig V
next you're blowing him the parking lot........and no i don't know how it goes

I'm not suprised you mentaly went down that line ::)