Author Topic: Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer  (Read 4821 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 11:17:19 AM »
240. Damn! I must have stated myself incorrectly.

I have three members of my family who are police officers.

My best bud is a Federal Officer and most of the guys I went to school with are Firemen.

I have the utmost respect for each of them.

I guess you can tell I come from an Irish family.

I also feel the same way you do about Police Officers. And also those in the fire department.

Just a little background here ..... My best friend in school went into the fire department upon graduating from college.

He was a high ranking officer but he fought big fires right there along-side his men until the roof caved in beneath him. He passed away a few years later but I missed his funeral due to a serious family illness many miles away.

I'll regret that till the day I die.

Sorry about the confusion, 240.   (Don't even ask me about my military heros - especially the Navy SEALs, USMC Force Recon, and the USA 101st Airborne - each of whom I have to give a lot of credit and thanks for saving my ass and allowing me to see another day.)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
Anyone remember when 240 had a mob after him?  I know at least 2 pro's that wanted to murder him, among countless others.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 11:55:46 AM »
Quick answer....nothing, there were PLENTY of people who talked shit about me before my show on here and I know some of those people were there yet none came up to say anything!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 11:57:47 AM »
Coach, weren't you suppose to delete your account already, or were you just throwing a pity party for yourself?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 11:52:54 PM »
I would speak exactly the same to people in real life as I do on here. That's because I'm not that insulting on here so I suppose I can get away with it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 12:22:01 AM »

Back in my time, adverse gossip seldom occured outside of the closed doors of the local ladies' knitting club.

You mean men talking shit behind each others back is a recent phenomenon? Come on.

It's impossible to function in society by being completely honest. You simply can't say what you think most of the time. But people have always told their friends what they thought about so and so.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2008, 12:31:56 AM »
Stunt,
you make a good point. I quite sure that no one of the "keyboard warriors" would dare to be so rude
to people face to face. IMO you should talk and behave yourself the same way even if you are
protected by anonymity.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 05:14:02 AM »
A lot of us Get Big members seem to enjoy making an attempt at ridiculing each other and the pros in particular.

My question here is ..... What Get Big members would be man enough to make those same adverse comments while in the presence of those whom they are posting about? Are they considered "brave" in your eyes?

And then list those GetBiggers whom you think only make adverse comments about various individuals from the safety of their computer. And would you refer to these individuals as "cowards" or not?

Thanks

are you new to the internets? ALL messgae boards are full of chicken shit, shit talkers that would never spout off man to man the way they do in replies. But hey, that's what makes the world of the internets FUN! It's like the wild, wild west.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2008, 05:24:53 AM »
:-X :-X :-X

the eagle is about to shit on the flag.  ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2008, 05:26:46 AM »
Quick answer....nothing, there were PLENTY of people who talked shit about me before my show on here and I know some of those people were there yet none came up to say anything!!

kaaaaabbbboooommmmmmm!!!
Spirit of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2008, 06:16:39 AM »
Anyone remember when 240 had a mob after him?  I know at least 2 pro's that wanted to murder him, among countless others.

they finally got my address.  said they were going to visit and slap me.  i said to make it a one-way ticket, as I will happily and legally cap any 250-pound roided idiot who travels half the country and drives all the way up my country road withthe intention of harming me.  so, they said they were going to sue me.  turns out all the interviews and covers they did makes them public figures, and I never broke the law anyway with the board antics. 

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 06:30:23 AM »
lol, and WHAT do you think would Jay Cutler do when i call him a fridge to his face? Slap me? Sue me?

It's only in good fun, stop the meltdown, pops.
And if he slaps you, what would you do? Sue him?  ;D
S

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 06:33:39 AM »
they finally got my address.  said they were going to visit and slap me.  i said to make it a one-way ticket, as I will happily and legally cap any 250-pound roided idiot who travels half the country and drives all the way up my country road withthe intention of harming me.  so, they said they were going to sue me. 

LOL...I love it Rob!

A quick change of their mind!  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 06:40:06 AM »
A lot of you people have no problem blowing away cops while playing GTA: Vice City.

Yet when you see cops in real life, you never cap them or run them over with a stolen Pontiac.

Cowards!

LOL...exactly!

To a lot of us, getbig is not much different than "GTA: Vice City"... blips on a screen, nothing more than a game.  When I turn off my computer, thoughts of getbig or the ifbb never enter my mind.  I laugh at those who actually take this shit seriously enough to make "would you say that to his face" posts.  The question is moot, since I would never have occasion to meet these characters "in real life".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2008, 06:42:17 AM »
they finally got my address.  said they were going to visit and slap me.  i said to make it a one-way ticket, as I will happily and legally cap any 250-pound roided idiot who travels half the country and drives all the way up my country road withthe intention of harming me.  so, they said they were going to sue me.  turns out all the interviews and covers they did makes them public figures, and I never broke the law anyway with the board antics. 

And yet you somehow managed to grow a vagina anyway.  >:(

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »

Why would you give somebody that wants to harm you a cap? ??? To keep the sun out of their eyes? ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2008, 09:48:20 AM »
Why would you give somebody that wants to harm you a cap? ??? To keep the sun out of their eyes? ???

I think he meant he was going to discharge a firearm in their general direction, with the goal of a lead projectile merging with their brain matter.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2008, 09:56:15 AM »

LOL...exactly!

To a lot of us, getbig is not much different than "GTA: Vice City"... blips on a screen, nothing more than a game.  When I turn off my computer, thoughts of getbig or the ifbb never enter my mind. 

So I'm playing a video game?  ???

LOL...I feel ya, brutha. I'm the same way.  :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »
A lot of us Get Big members seem to enjoy making an attempt at ridiculing each other and the pros in particular.

My question here is ..... What Get Big members would be man enough to make those same adverse comments while in the presence of those whom they are posting about? Are they considered "brave" in your eyes?

And then list those GetBiggers whom you think only make adverse comments about various individuals from the safety of their computer. And would you refer to these individuals as "cowards" or not?

Thanks

I only say on here what I would say in person.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »
Good to hear that, Knny.

From Van .... "You mean men talking shit behind each others back is a recent phenomenon? Come on.

Yea, Van, that is precisely what I do mean! Anyone who hid in such a manner was usually branded as a "coward". Of course we did not have computers back then to "PLAY GAMES" with the reputations of others.

If and when someone had a problem with another person, such problem was usually solved/unsolved while within the immediate presence of that individual. I honestly cannot recall myself or anyone I knew accusing another person of doing "this" or "that" or attempting to tarnish his/her reputation without receiving that "coward" tag. Even when marijuana became the "drug of choice", no one I knew accused a user of doing so unless he did so face to face.

Believe me, times were a lot different back then. Much different!

Just about every weekend two or more antagonists would meet up in an agreed upon area to settle their differences with all their friends in tow. The problems were usually of a minor nature concerning high school rivalry or girlfriend problems or the type of motorcycle you rode.

Once that was settled, and in most cases, good friendships usually developed.

Buzz363

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »
Stunt, the kids on here have no frame of reference. The days of parking lot justice where you had it out after a shift are long gone. I'm on here every day but rarely post because I can't be bothered to have it out with some punk who knows nothing of history and hasn't experienced life beyond his 21 years.

Anyway love your stories. An old pal of mine was in the Corps down in San Diego and had great stories of driving down to the TJ jail to pick up the detainees and bring them home.( Get your pay and then piss it up against a wall)

Keep posting.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 02:25:58 PM »
Stunt, the kids on here have no frame of reference. The days of parking lot justice where you had it out after a shift are long gone. I'm on here every day but rarely post because I can't be bothered to have it out with some punk who knows nothing of history and hasn't experienced life beyond his 21 years.

Anyway love your stories. An old pal of mine was in the Corps down in San Diego and had great stories of driving down to the TJ jail to pick up the detainees and bring them home.( Get your pay and then piss it up against a wall)

Keep posting.

so basically you're saying you're 22?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 03:27:24 PM »
If and when someone had a problem with another person, such problem was usually solved/unsolved while within the immediate presence of that individual. I honestly cannot recall myself or anyone I knew accusing another person of doing "this" or "that" or attempting to tarnish his/her reputation without receiving that "coward" tag. Even when marijuana became the "drug of choice", no one I knew accused a user of doing so unless he did so face to face.

So if a friend of yours asked if so and so smoked (it just came up in conversation, and wasn't trying to "tarnish reputation") and you knew he did you'd say "no comment"?

Or if a friend asked you if he could trust so and so in a business deal and you knew he was unreliable you'd respond in the same manner?