Author Topic: Where have Ronnie's triceps gone?  (Read 4173 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Where have Ronnie's triceps gone?
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »
He will always be a big dude but he is still on the sauce and his gut appears to be worse than ever.  For guys that preach fitness, he looks like he will join the long list of people to look like shit after they retire.  At least Dorian and Chris Cook still look big and fit.  The recent Flex showed Doz looking big with no gut or massive head size.  Guys like Cormier and Coleman will look ridiculous if they ever shrink down past 220.  People can give all the excuses they want but these guys will be on HRT for life so why not look like Ferrigno and just keep in shape?
i totally understand what you are saying but you must remember that you cannot take massive amounts of gear your entire life. Sooner or later you will have to come off and you will lose size.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »
i totally understand what you are saying but you must remember that you cannot take massive amounts of gear your entire life. Sooner or later you will have to come off and you will lose size.
I know he won't be 300 ripped for life but with HRT and heavy lifting he can remain 250+.  Many guys, eating correctly and in bulk, with HRT could hit that number, but just not look as good as Ronnie.  Seeing as he doesn't have to diet anymore, he can remain rather large and somewhat healthy.  My point is he doesn't have to be like Flex or numerous other pros and just give up.  Big Lou ain't the same guy but he is still big.
Squishy face retard

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 11:01:05 AM »
I know he won't be 300 ripped for life but with HRT and heavy lifting he can remain 250+.  Many guys, eating correctly and in bulk, with HRT could hit that number, but just not look as good as Ronnie.  Seeing as he doesn't have to diet anymore, he can remain rather large and somewhat healthy.  My point is he doesn't have to be like Flex or numerous other pros and just give up.  Big Lou ain't the same guy but he is still big.
Well he is still pretty big, Cap. He isn't exactly small.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 11:03:30 AM »
looks old

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »
looks old
Well he's almost in his middle forties.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2008, 11:18:37 AM »
Well he is still pretty big, Cap. He isn't exactly small.
For sure but if he were to go off the sauce completely he would join the other BBers who wittle down to what normal guys look like.  You have to remember that he is likely eating like a pig still but not training as hard so he has lost muscle and gained more fat.  It seems like these guys either want it all or nothing.  All I'm saying is that he should not be like the others.  Only time will tell.
Squishy face retard

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »
For sure but if he were to go off the sauce completely he would join the other BBers who wittle down to what normal guys look like.  You have to remember that he is likely eating like a pig still but not training as hard so he has lost muscle and gained more fat.  It seems like these guys either want it all or nothing.  All I'm saying is that he should not be like the others.  Only time will tell.
Good point.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2008, 12:05:04 PM »
WTF is that? :o

Harlequin Fetus, look it up on Google. Amazing stuff.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »
Some guys love eating alot more than being in shape, like this guy. He's blown up to obsene proportions every offseason, so it's no surprise he's choosing to do that now. Being in shape is nice for fans but that upside pales in comparison to the enjoyment of the good life, for some.