Author Topic: The Three Trillion Dollar War  (Read 2326 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: The Three Trillion Dollar War
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »
I believe they do.

that's where we part ways.

I believe they are only here to loot the US Treasury for the benefit of themselves and their cronies and truly don't care about the consequences to our country.

cynical?  yes, but I believe it's accurate

Remember this is the family (as you know) that has purchased land in Paraguay and you yourself have speculated that Bush will soon relocate there

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 11:46:45 AM »
yes. i believe cheney will be in dubai with haliburton too.

however, i think it's a case of "once they find out all the 911 evidence"...

after all, a great deal of it was sealed for 2009. 

they did it for a greater purpose, sure.  I don't know where you stand on the 911 issue... i was a pure bush cronie for 5 years, and dole/bush1 before then.  Took a lot to convince me of it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »
yes. i believe cheney will be in dubai with haliburton too.

however, i think it's a case of "once they find out all the 911 evidence"...

after all, a great deal of it was sealed for 2009. 

they did it for a greater purpose, sure.  I don't know where you stand on the 911 issue... i was a pure bush cronie for 5 years, and dole/bush1 before then.  Took a lot to convince me of it.

Keep in mind that Bush/Cheney know ALL their crimes against this country.

The economic ones are (unfortunately) much more damaging that 911

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
Mr. Intestone/The Coach still thinks it's about WMD's.. ::) ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 05:19:18 PM »
All I have to say is RON PAUL has talked about leaving Iraq and how to save the dollar longer then people can remember and everyone laughed at himeven though he has been proven right time after time.

People STILL don't listen, doomed to keep making the same fuck ups that are gonna keep hurting us, in some way shape or form.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 09:13:35 AM »
240. Youre faith in bush/cheney will do you in.    You have seen in this thread that oil rights will not be a promise kept, most likely.
Iraqis could get support of other countries to throw us out knowing in the near future we are a sitting duck drained of our finances and low on morale, from all the isuues we will be dealing with when bush leaves.

How will we fight another war when russia convinces china not to borrow us any more money??    We cant even pay for this tax credit thing bush just thought up.

Lets say Iraq honors its agreement wioth 40% as Neurotoxin has brought out. They will setup corps in other countries and move to paraguay or somewhere.

Why would they leave us "Hanging" this time??     I sense because there is a bigger picture now of equalizing countries wealth by creating the NWO.....Robin Hood is here to save the day and they think world peace will be near at hand.     No reason to save America this time. Let it crash and have the UN or other Give us food..........Its just different this time.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 05:22:26 AM »
i agree the war was based on a lie.

But...

we're there now.  We've spent the $ - the initial investment - and leaving now would mean it's a total loss.[...]

We? You haven't lost a dime! It's the US government that is taking a hit... well, not really, because they get to print as much money as they want... the armament industry makes a "killing" when a republican MOFO makes it to the WH... Halliburton has made a killing.

It's your kids and mine that will be paying a lot more because of the decisions WE made. They, our kids, will be paying $ 8.00/gallon of gas, $ 5.00 for milk... et cetera.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 06:23:33 AM »
Why would they leave us "Hanging" this time??     I sense because there is a bigger picture now of equalizing countries wealth by creating the NWO.....Robin Hood is here to save the day and they think world peace will be near at hand.     No reason to save America this time. Let it crash and have the UN or other Give us food..........Its just different this time.

Every other time in history before, when the US govt has done things like this, it's always left us stronger and been done for the good of 300 mil. people.

I truly think it's the same here.  Cheney and rummy and others served the country their whole lives - i highly doubt they just decided in 2001 to crash the place.  I think they were willing to take the hit initially for a decade or 2 in the PR dept, in order to fulfill longterm US goals.  I really do.  Everything they've done in their lives was about furthering US interests.

if there is a NWo apect, as pnac clearly defines, its the USA in teh driving seat, and its really more of a global parntership deal, with the US running the show.  It's the reality of such a connected world.

So yeah, I dont like being lied to, but I do believe they are doing it for our best interest.  We're just living thru the initial suckiness of it all.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 08:07:47 AM »
Every other time in history before, when the US govt has done things like this, it's always left us stronger and been done for the good of 300 mil. people.

How can attacking a sovereign country be "for the good" of all Americans? For whose good? Yours? Mine? Furthermore, if you consider yourself a human being, please explain  how the economic benefit of 300 million people (which is bullshit, because it's usually a handfull of people who benefit the most) supercedes the right to exist of an entire population (Iraq, Vietnam, Nicaragua, etc.)? I mean, we're getting to the point that our discourse now sounds pseudo-fascist. Can't hide it now!

I truly think it's the same here.  Cheney and rummy and others served the country their whole lives - i highly doubt they just decided in 2001 to crash the place.  I think they were willing to take the hit initially for a decade or 2 in the PR dept, in order to fulfill longterm US goals.  I really do.  Everything they've done in their lives was about furthering US interests.

Right, right. You're part of the crowd that believes that corporations, and those who run them, have a higher motive than to create profit for their shareholders, and that is to safeguard the economic interests of all Americans by ordering American troops to invade a sovereign country and murder close to 100,000 individuals. Right, right. Furthermore, you go on to say that they've spent their lives furthering US interests. HOW?!

You see, reality tells me otherwise. When time came to put together a ticket, on the repugnant side, the powers-that-be chose an individual devoid of the capability for intelectual thinking (Bush) and an ex-Big Oil CEO. This was not by chance. While the monkey was pranced around for all to see and awe at talking about values and how our country is the most democratic (even though we're a republic) state in the history of mankind (never mind slavery or the slaughter of Native Americans,) the other individual, Cheney was hard at work putting together an invasion in order to STEAL someone else's resources in the name of some Americans (I guess you include yourself in that group, I sure as hell don't).

The invasion was carried out and Americans are paying almost $ 4.00 per gallon (almost $4.00 for milk, $ 2.00 for a fucking loaf of bread!, etc.) and I'm still sitting here trying to put together the pieces of the puzzle, trying to see your point of view. And I can't. The sole motivator for the Cheney types is self preservation, benefit and power. Their "interest" in serving their country is such as long as it coincides with their self interest, meaning their company making record profits (which they are nowadays, as opposed to the US government). As soon as both interest take a different route, MAKE NO MISTAKE, they will drop your ass faster than you can say "I'm stupid".

if there is a NWo apect, as pnac clearly defines, its the USA in teh driving seat, and its really more of a global parntership deal, with the US running the show.  It's the reality of such a connected world.

So yeah, I dont like being lied to, but I do believe they are doing it for our best interest.  We're just living thru the initial suckiness of it all.

And you don't see anything wrong with your last statement?  ??? :o

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »
240. Youre faith in bush/cheney will do you in.    You have seen in this thread that oil rights will not be a promise kept, most likely.
Iraqis could get support of other countries to throw us out knowing in the near future we are a sitting duck drained of our finances and low on morale, from all the isuues we will be dealing with when bush leaves.

How will we fight another war when russia convinces china not to borrow us any more money??    We cant even pay for this tax credit thing bush just thought up.

Lets say Iraq honors its agreement wioth 40% as Neurotoxin has brought out. They will setup corps in other countries and move to paraguay or somewhere.

Why would they leave us "Hanging" this time??     I sense because there is a bigger picture now of equalizing countries wealth by creating the NWO.....Robin Hood is here to save the day and they think world peace will be near at hand.     No reason to save America this time. Let it crash and have the UN or other Give us food..........Its just different this time.

Look in bold, what I wrote about other countries teaming up with Iraq and knocking us out of the oil loophole.....!!!!

Now its Iran befriending Iraq and the shiites!!!    Russia has Irans back and Hates the USA......Its only gonna get better from here!! :o