Author Topic: Nasser dissed at the ASC!  (Read 21360 times)

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
Re: Nasser dissed at ASC!
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »
This calls for a Queen Rania pic to ease the tension  :D

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »
Of course.. he hangs out with Nasser...anything else?
So what attracted you to Getbig "hamood"? The informative threads? The witty banter?

Used to read some threads when I was bored, at times I felt like replying but was too lazy to make a new account, until finally I did.  It's a pretty funny site overall.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »
Nice try with the Rania thread. I figured you would join the Nasser fray soon enough from the first time I saw your post. I thought I'd wait to see and sure enough here you are. Yours wasnt the only "new" account that showed up to the party.

So whats the weather like in Edmonton?

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2008, 08:48:32 AM »
Nice try with the Rania thread. I figured you would join the Nasser fray soon enough from the first time I saw your post. I thought I'd wait to see and sure enough here you are. Yours wasnt the only "new" account that showed up to the party.

So whats the weather like in Edmonton?

Can't say for sure, but the weathernetwork website says -4 C right now :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2008, 09:13:47 AM »
No he can't, he Cl55 is a rebadge...this was discussed, keep up next time. He has a CL500 that has CL55 badges on it. You can tell because the CL55 has two exhaust tips per side, whereas the CL500 has 1 per side. Nasser's one per side.  Damn, tryin to profile, but showing true insecurity.

Wrong Parker.  Or let me guess, www.cargurus.com also mistakenly posts pics of "debaged" CL55's?  This one's got one tip per side.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Pictures-c6082-pi11019619-2005-CL55-AMG.html

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »
so you finally admit (in a round about way) that you don't knew every single thing in nasser's pathetic life...

wow. your lifes greatest accomplishment, on a message board.

alas, your poor attempt at deflection with a ridiclous analogy brings you back into the land of delusions (and  homosexuality)

Alright, so because technically we dont know for sure that Nasser was not advised not to attend, and even though we have no evidence to suggest that he was advised, let's just assume he was.  ::)

Technically, we don't know whether Phil Heath and Dexter Jackson had gay sex after the show, so we can also just assume that's true, because it can't be disprove or proven either lol

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
The Arnold without Nasser is a joke
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »
Mr Schwarzenegger if you wanted all the past winners at your show then take you fingers out of your pockets and fly them there and provide first class accommodation. Surely you have some left over from all your facelifts and plastic surgery bills?

What a joke. Nasser was on fire the year he won. From 96-2001 Nasser simply had the best combination of size and aesthetics.

What an insult to the fans that the greatest ever Arnold winner wasn't properly encouraged to attend.

The show is getting worse and worse. Fucking joke.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: The Arnold without Nasser is a joke
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »
 ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2008, 12:30:54 PM »
I should clarify: I do not agree that his physique deteriorated significantly after 2001 to merit the racist placings after that renowned date.

For 5 years Nasser undoubtedly had the greatest physique in bodybuilding. No one has ever had such lines and perfect symmetry whilst sporting such vast size.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »
96-99.  Impressive 3 year run.  ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »
96-99.  Impressive 3 year run.  ::)

5 year run at the very least bitch.

best mass monster of all time deserves a bit more than some rolleye icon from a loser on the internet.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2008, 12:39:35 PM »
You think the 2000 and 2001 Olympia deserve to be part of Nasser's prime?    ::) ::) ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »
You think the 2000 and 2001 Olympia deserve to be part of Nasser's prime?    ::) ::) ::)

I think he looked great maybe not as great as the two times he clearly beat the convicted racist Yates but still superb.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
and is now a comfortable millionaire sitting back and enjoying his immensely successful life as failures on getbig work through their OBSESSION with him

HAHA

;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »
nothing changes the FACT that the show's credibility was totally undermined by not having its best ever winner in it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:29 PM »
nothing changes the FACT that the show's credibility was totally undermined by not having its best ever winner in it.

Sadly, no one other than you and Bob actually care.. hahahaha  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »
Yates what a joke, that guys had no lines, all drugs and crappy physic.

TEAM Nasser

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2008, 01:22:14 PM »
He didn't sell enough undies to afford a plane ticket and hotel.

PIP Nasser.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »
I was sad that Nasser was not at the Arnold this weekend
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2008, 01:35:33 PM »
I was sad that Nasser was not at the Arnold this weekend
He did win an ASC title however and should have been mentioned with a cut out on stage with theh rest of the champs. Anyone know why he was NOT mentioned?    Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »
He did win an ASC title however and should have been mentioned with a cut out on stage with theh rest of the champs. Anyone know why he was NOT mentioned?    Howard

Just a guess, but maybe it's all the shit he's stirring with his BB.com interviews?

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »
Mr Schwarzenegger if you wanted all the past winners at your show then take you fingers out of your pockets and fly them there and provide first class accommodation. Surely you have some left over from all your facelifts and plastic surgery bills?

What a joke. Nasser was on fire the year he won. From 96-2001 Nasser simply had the best combination of size and aesthetics.

What an insult to the fans that the greatest ever Arnold winner wasn't properly encouraged to attend.

The show is getting worse and worse. Fucking joke.

It would be insult if he would be invited.( for the former and all  active IFBB athletes)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2008, 01:48:24 PM »
I also don't see why Arnold wouldn't have paid for the airfare.  It's a sentimental thing - is it not worth a few thousand to him?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »
Looks like Nasser made a bigger impact by not showing up at the Arnold Classic.  If more athletes acted like Nasser, then a lot of things would be better in the sport for the athletes.  But they fear too much, even after their retirement.  As long as there is fear among bodybuilders the sport will not grow in a positive direction for the participating athletes.

By not mentioning Nasser's name at the AC line-up of former champions, it was basically acknowledged that Nasser's truthful speaking of this "industry" and its politics is not seen in a positive way but instead as a danger to the "establishment."  This fact is the best indicator for everyone to see that the IFBB is afraid of what Nasser is saying and what he still has to say.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »
Looks like Nasser made a bigger impact by not showing up at the Arnold Classic.  If more athletes acted like Nasser, then a lot of things would be better in the sport for the athletes.  But they fear too much, even after their retirement.  As long as there is fear among bodybuilders the sport will not grow in a positive direction for the participating athletes.

By not mentioning Nasser's name at the AC line-up of former champions, it was basically acknowledged that Nasser's truthful speaking of this "industry" and its politics is not seen in a positive way but instead as a danger to the "establishment."  This fact is the best indicator for everyone to see that the IFBB is afraid of what Nasser is saying and what he still has to say.
Wow. That is some good stuff. At least 1000 rpms. How goes the war between Oceania and Eurasia?  :)