Author Topic: I was out drinking and fillin' some hoes holes when I checked my musclephone  (Read 2661 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
... Dex won.  How would I have been able to climax not knowing such info?  Thanks Issac :-*

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
haaahahahahahaaha!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
lol!  ;D

Seriously... is there even one Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM subscriber who isn't either at the show or watching the webcast?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Coach

"Musclephone"? Is that what they call it nowadays? WTF's a "musclephone"?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

Read the sticky at the top of the page....here, I'll even link ya...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=200143.0

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
"Musclephone"? Is that what they call it nowadays? WTF's a "musclephone"?

You really gotta keep up.. It's the newest and greatest thing.  Makes life sooo much easier

mass 04

• Getbig V
You really gotta keep up.. It's the newest and greatest thing.  Makes life sooo much easier
I base my life on two periods: before the muscle phone and after the muscle phone.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I base my life on two periods: before the muscle phone and after the muscle phone.

Hahah and now you can be "on" your period and still be kept up to date

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I was a down-and-out loser living on the streets, begging for food, and getting no play.  Then I got Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM. Soon I was offered a Muscletech contract, my own TV show, and da bitches just throw themselves at me!

THANKS ISAAC!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I was a down-and-out loser living on the streets, begging for food, and getting no play.  Then I got Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM. Soon I was offered a Muscletech contract, my own TV show, and da bitches just throw themselves at me!

THANKS ISAAC!  :D

Hahah... Musclephone success stories.  I love it!

mass 04

• Getbig V
Fire, Electricity, The Wheel and Muscle Phone. The greatest inventions of our time.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
My phone was turned off until just now.  Knowing what I know about Lift Studios Muscle Phone I was afraid of pressing the power button. 

Summoning all the strength and willpower left in my masturbation ravaged body I placed my finger upon the button, closed my eyes and applied the necessary pressure to initiate the starting sequence.

As the phone made contact with the network provider a seemingly endless stream of POWERPACKED messages began attacking, BLAM BLAM BOOOOOOOMM BEEP, each message incrementally adding to the volume of the tone until finally, my phone had reached infinite loudness.  A feat only possible with the Lift Studios Muscle Phone membership.

At this point I had severely compromised hearing, but I did know that Dexter Jackson had won teh Arnold Classic!

Thanks LIFT STUDIOS!

The Coach

Read the sticky at the top of the page....here, I'll even link ya...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=200143.0

Ok, thats just plain weird. I get alerts from MLB.com and PGATOUR.com and ESPN but "musclephone"?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Gayer than an all male school......
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Gayer than plucking your eyebrows.....
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Hahah... Musclephone success stories.  I love it!

I lost 300 pounds with my MusclePhone ;D

thisiskeith12

What news is there to report other than a contest? Therefore.. What is the purpose?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
lol!  ;D

Seriously... is there even one Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM subscriber who isn't either at the show or watching the webcast?  ::)

No matter what methods I try, I cannot help but beat up Isaac over this. 

People keep asking me my thoughts on 'what happened to Iris'.  Hey, shit happens (she's still Ms. O, though), but I'm too busy checking out potential muscle worship recipients massage clients to worry about it right now.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
I lost 300 pounds with my MusclePhone ;D

and your still over 400... :P