Author Topic: HELP contact authorities-Links Provided-US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff(video)  (Read 19340 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
Phone: (360) 794-7191

Here is the e-mail address of the CO of the base where he is stationed. He welcomes input.
KBAZ_HQBN_CGMAIL@usmc.mil

Report it to CNN:
http://edition.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/topics/fo ...

Report it to PETA
http://www.peta.org/about/c-email_peta.asp

David Motari's bebo/myspace, the bebo contains photo galleries
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?... ...
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?Membe... ...
David Motari's sister Ashley bebo/myspace
David Motari's brother Nolan, has similar picture to David's myspace profile
David Motari's sister Kathleen
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?Membe...

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
what a sick idiot.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Holy f*ck that's cold-blooded!

affy

fbi.gov

doubt they'd give a shit though

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
he could have thrown an iraqi off a cliff and I would have laughed.

this isn't cool though.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
fucking US soldiers are the real terrorists.  Hope someone throws him off a cliff and see how much he laughs.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
i fukn hate this shit.....what a prick...

if his CO has said he has to get rid of it or sumfin then he always has options ffs

a bullet to the head is far better than that shit.....makes my fukn blood boil

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Although I do think there are MUCH more serious issues that need attention, that was kind of sick.

What was the point of it?

Adonis, seriously though, Is this the type of "criminal behavior" we want to be expending energy towards?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he deserves to die

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Although I do think there are MUCH more serious issues that need attention, that was kind of sick.

Adonis, seriously though, Is this the type of "criminal behavior" we want to be expending energy towards?
Animals can`t speak for themselves.  We must speak for them.

The Coach

Why do you live in this country?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
What a fucking prick.

I would seriously like to knock that assholes teeth down his throat

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
he should be dealt with as a civilian and sorted the fuk out....

they should make an example of him coz he thinks hes untouchable coz hes not a civvy

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
An Article is redneck sister did on him....

http://my.highschooljournalism.org/wa/monroe/mhs/article.cfm?eid=4390&aid=63532

Once a Marine, Always a Marine

By Kathleen Motari (sister)

“Semper Fidelis!” If you didn’t know, that saying is the United States Marine Corps (USMC) motto, which they usually shorten down to “Semper Fi.” Their motto means, Always Faithful. This describes our Marines all the way.

The Marine Corps emblem is the eagle, globe, and anchor. The eagle represents service to the country, the globe represents worldwide service, and the anchor represents sea traditions.

The colors of the USMC are scarlet and gold. The USMC is very famous for the fact that they have never resorted to a full, large-scale retreat. GO MARINES! A lot of people mistake Marines for the

Army.

The Marines are different in a lot of ways. They also work close to the Navy. The USMC use all the elements in combat (air, ground, & sea). They have a creed stating, “Every Marine a Rifleman.” The reason for that creed is because when you’re a Marine it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female; the first training you go through is training for riflemen.

The Marines may be all about work but they have fun as well. A graduate from MHS joined the Marines right out of high school. They were stationed in Hawaii doing missions up in the mountains when they got hungry. They came out of the woods and found a house and took down the address to call a pizza place. The delivery man didn’t want to come all the way up there because it was really far. Finally they convinced him to. The Marines waited in the trees and bushes until the pizza man came. When the delivery man pulled up, all the Marines jumped out of the bushes with their face paint on and their guns. The pizza man was too scared to get out of the car! They gave him an extra tip for going through the hassle to go that far. So after, they hopped back in the bushes and ate their pizza!

It’s really hard for families out there who have sons or daughters in the Marines. Asking a mother what it’s like to be a mother of a marine she said, “There’s a fear that your son may come home in a casket, and there’s pride that he’s chosen to serve an honorable position and that he’s fighting for his country.” When a sophomore from MHS, Monica Lever, was interviewed what it’s like to have a brother in the Marines she replied, “My grandpa and my dad were both in the Corps. When my cousin and brother joined, I was very proud. It’s an unexplainable feeling.” When asked how it changed the way she felt about the Corps and America she stated, “I was always a patriotic person but when I went to my brother’s graduation from boot camp and saw all those dedicated men; I realized that the majority would be shipped off to Iraq. It made me respect them way more because men as young as eighteen are leaving their families to fight the war on terrorism. I realized how brave they were to make it through boot camp with the intimidating DI’s (drill instructor’s) and how much work they did to earn the title of a United States Marine. Remember and honor all men and women (“The Few, The Proud”) in uniform.”

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
An Article is redneck sister did on him....

http://my.highschooljournalism.org/wa/monroe/mhs/article.cfm?eid=4390&aid=63532

Once a Marine, Always a Marine

By Kathleen Motari (sister)

“Semper Fidelis!” If you didn’t know, that saying is the United States Marine Corps (USMC) motto, which they usually shorten down to “Semper Fi.” Their motto means, Always Faithful. This describes our Marines all the way.

The Marine Corps emblem is the eagle, globe, and anchor. The eagle represents service to the country, the globe represents worldwide service, and the anchor represents sea traditions.

The colors of the USMC are scarlet and gold. The USMC is very famous for the fact that they have never resorted to a full, large-scale retreat. GO MARINES! A lot of people mistake Marines for the

Army.

The Marines are different in a lot of ways. They also work close to the Navy. The USMC use all the elements in combat (air, ground, & sea). They have a creed stating, “Every Marine a Rifleman.” The reason for that creed is because when you’re a Marine it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female; the first training you go through is training for riflemen.

The Marines may be all about work but they have fun as well. A graduate from MHS joined the Marines right out of high school. They were stationed in Hawaii doing missions up in the mountains when they got hungry. They came out of the woods and found a house and took down the address to call a pizza place. The delivery man didn’t want to come all the way up there because it was really far. Finally they convinced him to. The Marines waited in the trees and bushes until the pizza man came. When the delivery man pulled up, all the Marines jumped out of the bushes with their face paint on and their guns. The pizza man was too scared to get out of the car! They gave him an extra tip for going through the hassle to go that far. So after, they hopped back in the bushes and ate their pizza!

It’s really hard for families out there who have sons or daughters in the Marines. Asking a mother what it’s like to be a mother of a marine she said, “There’s a fear that your son may come home in a casket, and there’s pride that he’s chosen to serve an honorable position and that he’s fighting for his country.” When a sophomore from MHS, Monica Lever, was interviewed what it’s like to have a brother in the Marines she replied, “My grandpa and my dad were both in the Corps. When my cousin and brother joined, I was very proud. It’s an unexplainable feeling.” When asked how it changed the way she felt about the Corps and America she stated, “I was always a patriotic person but when I went to my brother’s graduation from boot camp and saw all those dedicated men; I realized that the majority would be shipped off to Iraq. It made me respect them way more because men as young as eighteen are leaving their families to fight the war on terrorism. I realized how brave they were to make it through boot camp with the intimidating DI’s (drill instructor’s) and how much work they did to earn the title of a United States Marine. Remember and honor all men and women (“The Few, The Proud”) in uniform.”

IMO Adonis you should bring your full powers to bear on this heartless scumbag.

That was disgusting to watch

Beener

• Getbig IV
Thats really not cool, putting his fucking address up there?

also..who cares its a fucking dog

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
That is fucking sick.

"1"

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Animals can`t speak for themselves.  We must speak for them.

Ahh yes but do you not remember the truth about Social Darwinism?

I love animals as much as the next guy, but only the strong survive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
IMO Adonis you should bring your full powers to bear on this heartless scumbag.

That was disgusting to watch
Indeed.

You will see this on the national news VERY shortly.

Also,

Send these vids,links, etc... to everyone and anyone you know.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Ahh yes but do you not remember the truth about Social Darwinism?

I love animals as much as the next guy, but only the strong survive.

Dude, there's a difference between an animal getting killed by a stronger predator in the wild and an asswipe doing something so heartless just to impress another POS who laughs cause he thinks that's the right thing to do ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Sick girl!!!!

Already posted your message in a couple of forums Adam.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

when a man will show such wanton cruelty toward a creature incapable of defending itself, what does that tell you about him? worse still, about others who may be like him, who are currently being given the responsibility of defending and, in many ways, representing our nation?

that video makes me sick to my stomach and makes my blood boil.

knny187

• Getbig V
Article 134...General Article

Unbecoming of a Marine.

It's punishable by the UCMJ

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
wow... adonis is on a good cause here.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com