Author Topic: HELP contact authorities-Links Provided-US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff(video)  (Read 19332 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
That video was so disturbing, that it, in fact, made me want to post twice on this thread.

Here are a few extra thoughts/reasons to throw on the table...

(1) What he did is fucking sick and someone should kick the living shit out of him for killing a defenseless animal, which posed no harm to him, that most people would see as man's best friend.

(2) On the flip side of the coin, what makes it so disturbing is that it indeed is a small puppy, with a sad little face, who moments before he is flung to his death can be heard whimpering and crying..  That being said, we kill hundreds of chickens, cows and pigs each day in order to keep our supermarkets stacked with good food to fuel our bodybuilding endeavors.  Why we don't make a case for those animals as well is beyond me?  Have you ever heard or seen a pig just as he is being put to death?  It is a very, very sad sight.  So while we criticize this knucklehead for committing such a horrible act, are we also accomplices to mass murder of chickens, cows and pigs due to our fueling that industry?

(3) Maybe and a big maybe, he was looking to get court marshaled and thought that if he and his boys filmed that little episode the military would catch that and deem him unfit to be at the lines with other soldiers.  Call it some sort of psychological trauma that he can try to peg as to why he shouldn't be there, I don't know.  But maybe he figured that the most he can get hit with is a month or two serving time in a military prison and then sent home to his family, somewhat of a win-win situation if it indeed works.

(4) He is just another cruel and deranged soldier that just wants to kill anything in sight that isn't wearing a uniform..

Someone chime in here,
"1"

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
War seems to bring these types of scumfucky people together. I hope we can avenge the life of the puppy through these contacts.
~

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
when a man will show such wanton cruelty toward a creature incapable of defending itself, what does that tell you about him? worse still, about others who may be like him, who are currently being given the responsibility of defending and, in many ways, representing our nation?

that video makes me sick to my stomach and makes my blood boil.

Very true - this guy is a lunatic.
Bad karma for him - he will pay.
Good work Adonis!  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I hope he gets thrown off a cliff.

8)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Very true - this guy is a lunatic.
Bad karma for him - he will pay.
Good work Adonis!  8)

so very true...karmas a bitch..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
I'm not justifying the guys actions, I in fact think that it was pretty fucked up, but it's pretty easy to sit back and talk shit about how evil someone is for doing something like that but on the other hand have no idea what these guys go through on a daily basis.  Essentially you have to disconnect  your emotions, in fact shut them off completely, when are you in combat.  Otherwise it could cost you or more importantly other soldiers lives.  These guys have been over there getting shot at on a daily basis, close friends getting blown to shreds by IEDs, it's war, plain and simple and unless you've been in it you have no idea what these guys go through.

Again, I'm not justifying what the guy did, but just take a look at it from a different perspective.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
HEY BITCH DO YOUR DEAD LIFT VIDEO!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I'm not justifying the guys actions, I in fact think that it was pretty fucked up, but it's pretty easy to sit back and talk shit about how evil someone is for doing something like that but on the other hand have no idea what these guys go through on a daily basis.  Essentially you have to disconnect  your emotions, in fact shut them off completely, when are you in combat.  Otherwise it could cost you or more importantly other soldiers lives.  These guys have been over there getting shot at on a daily basis, close friends getting blown to shreds by IEDs, it's war, plain and simple and unless you've been in it you have no idea what these guys go through.

Again, I'm not justifying what the guy did, but just take a look at it from a different perspective.
So animal torture is a normal unwinding, leisure activity when one becomes a soldier?

General Patton himself, would have this guy court-marshalled without a blink.

There is no excuse for this at all.

It would do good to have an Army of intelligence rather than the ever-burgeoning stain we have now.  The Armed forces used to be filled with men of honor, sadly, not really anymore.

The military should be restored to its once had glory.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Like I said, I wasn't justifying his actions, I agree it was fucked up.  But these guys are at war and unless you've been there it's pretty fucking easy to sit in your office chair championing the plight of innocent puppies.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
HEY BITCH DO YOUR DEAD LIFT VIDEO!

lmao  ;D

on topic: thats fucked up for sure but isn't there worse things to be concerned about than some puppy being killed in Iraq or whatever.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I can see public shooting spree / suicide in the future for this guy. That's how most potential mass murderers start. Being in the military he is probably now on the watch list.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s

so he was in hand to paw combat with that puppy?

He shouldn't be over there if that is how he deals with the pressure.

I'd think it'd be the opposite, when you've seen a lot of shit, you would cherish even more something simple like a puppy.   

The guy deserves whatever he gets, at the very least a dishonorable discharge and some help for his sadistic behavior

y19mike77

• Getbig II
fucking US soldiers are the real terrorists.  Hope someone throws him off a cliff and see how much he laughs.

Yeah because throwing a puppy off a cliff is the same as cutting heads off of people.
If I got the chance I would beat the shit out you. Your a pussy.

With that said.....

I hope that guy gets what he deserves. If he was in my unit he would be in for an ass stomping.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
fuccking scumbag, he should be hung upside down and beaten with a baseball bat.

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
I'd think it'd be the opposite, when you've seen a lot of shit, you would cherish even more something innocent like a puppy.   

Excellent point, slightly fixed.

I think that it's the separating point between good people and bad.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
what a fucking piece of shit >:(

E

E

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
Yeah because throwing a puppy off a cliff is the same as cutting heads off of people.

Get off the board, simpleton.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

knny187

• Getbig V
Well, what would stop him from thinking about throwing a child over a cliff?

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
So animal torture is a normal unwinding, leisure activity when one becomes a soldier?

General Patton himself, would have this guy court-marshalled without a blink.

There is no excuse for this at all.

It would do good to have an Army of intelligence rather than the ever-burgeoning stain we have now.  The Armed forces used to be filled with men of honor, sadly, not really anymore.
The military should be restored to its once had glory.

are you speaking from first hand knowledge or just ignorant bliss....i am not justifying what happened but still in all like emm said you dont know what its like till youve been there...

i hope that prick comes home with no arms or legs !

you should just shut the hell up...!!

Stavios

poor dog

what a sick guy, he should die

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
The Army's Michael Vick.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Like I said, I wasn't justifying his actions, I agree it was fucked up.  But these guys are at war and unless you've been there it's pretty fucking easy to sit in your office chair championing the plight of innocent puppies.

very well put emm and like usual i agree with what your saying..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
The Army's Michael Vick.
he's worse than Vick.

knny187

• Getbig V
are you speaking from first hand knowledge or just ignorant bliss....i am not justifying what happened but still in all like emm said you dont know what its like till youve been there...

I have dick wad & there's no excuse for animal torture

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
I have dick wad & there's no excuse for animal torture

and as i stated im not justifying what he did or saying that it was right in any extent and every way possible it was wrong and karma is a bitch but as emm said it is very easy for everybody here that hasnt been there to sit in their desk chair and pass judgement...are you still in knny?