Author Topic: HELP contact authorities-Links Provided-US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff(video)  (Read 19325 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
should find out where the dude lives and someone from Getbig who lives nearby should cause some "petty torments"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
should find out where the dude lives and someone from Getbig who lives nearby should cause some "petty torments"

David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
Phone: (360) 794-7191
A

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
Phone: (360) 794-7191

Cut all his fingers of with a blunt knife, to begin with.

Hang him upside down and let him be eaten alive by pigs. Not dogs or wolves because they go for his throat which will cause a fast dead. Pigs, when hungry, just start eating.

Decker

• Getbig V
I think the sadistic nature of this act is apparent.

Any reasonable person would come to that conclusion.

I see no reasonable grounds for defending the act of that soldier.  None whatsoever.

As for the lynch mob mentality of stringing up this deranged SOB...that's not good either.

I see nothing wrong with bringing this act to the attention of his superior officer, politicians and the general public.

Any way that you look at it, in and of itself, the soldier committed one sick act.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
His name is Jimmy & lives in his parents basement
lol ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Cut all his fingers of with a blunt knife, to begin with.

Hang him upside down and let him be eaten alive by pigs. Not dogs or wolves because they go for his throat which will cause a fast dead. Pigs, when hungry, just start eating.

Hannibal Lecter Style Bitch... FUCK YEA ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I think the sadistic nature of this act is apparent.

Any reasonable person would come to that conclusion.

I see no reasonable grounds for defending the act of that soldier.  None whatsoever.

As for the lynch mob mentality of stringing up this deranged SOB...that's not good either.

I see nothing wrong with bringing this act to the attention of his superior officer, politicians and the general public.

Any way that you look at it, in and of itself, the soldier committed one sick act.
out of the way, lynch mob on the way >:(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I'm not justifying the guys actions, I in fact think that it was pretty fucked up, but it's pretty easy to sit back and talk shit about how evil someone is for doing something like that but on the other hand have no idea what these guys go through on a daily basis.  Essentially you have to disconnect  your emotions, in fact shut them off completely, when are you in combat.  Otherwise it could cost you or more importantly other soldiers lives.  These guys have been over there getting shot at on a daily basis, close friends getting blown to shreds by IEDs, it's war, plain and simple and unless you've been in it you have no idea what these guys go through.

Again, I'm not justifying what the guy did, but just take a look at it from a different perspective.
Stop saying " I'm not justifying " because u ARE !! When I think that people like u get to positions of power it makes me cringe...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Some of my finest work to date.