Author Topic: ASC - drug testing?  (Read 6823 times)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: ASC - drug testing?
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2008, 03:24:38 AM »
hmmm, with the right volks wagon, plenty of chicken bones and......a SHIT LOAD of gh, steroids, insulin and igf1 you can still live that dream my man.

however, you MUST sacrifice everything else in your life and do plenty of gay4pay... :-X, but it will be worth it in the end :D i mean, look at the wonderful, rich and fulfilling lives pro bbers lead......better start taking anti-depressants and plenty of novocain too. :-\

...and so what if you do some time in prison, you could always a job with md when you get out...  :-[

when the anti-depressants stop working, get a bunch of tatoos, maybe one on the face would be a good idea. i hear they are useful when the fans start forgetting who you are.

after it all ends in 2 years (well, wtf do you want, you're 45 >:() you can kill a bunch of people or yourself or if you don't have the stomach for that you could sell your dirty underwear to supplement your g4p income.
Seriously i would commit an armed robbery on a Bank than do G4P
Arnold For President 2012.2016

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2008, 05:49:49 AM »
hmmm, with the right volks wagon, plenty of chicken bones and......a SHIT LOAD of gh, steroids, insulin and igf1 you can still live that dream my man.

however, you MUST sacrifice everything else in your life and do plenty of gay4pay... :-X, but it will be worth it in the end :D i mean, look at the wonderful, rich and fulfilling lives pro bbers lead......better start taking anti-depressants and plenty of novocain too. :-\

...and so what if you do some time in prison, you could always a job with md when you get out...  :-[

when the anti-depressants stop working, get a bunch of tatoos, maybe one on the face would be a good idea. i hear they are useful when the fans start forgetting who you are.

after it all ends in 2 years (well, wtf do you want, you're 45 >:() you can kill a bunch of people or yourself or if you don't have the stomach for that you could sell your dirty underwear to supplement your g4p income.
i'm already doing gay 4 pay..........taking inorbitant amounts of advil and paxil..........i figure I'm half way home

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2008, 05:56:49 AM »
i'm already doing gay 4 pay..........taking inorbitant amounts of advil and paxil..........i figure I'm half way home

OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU RAVING FUCKING LUNATIC! >:(

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ADVIL WILL FUCK UP YOUR KIDNEYS ???

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:35 AM »
OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU RAVING FUCKING LUNATIC! >:(

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ADVIL WILL FUCK UP YOUR KIDNEYS ???
too late i piss in 2 streams

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2008, 06:09:58 AM »
too late i piss in 2 streams

poof...there goes your dream bud. :'(

...and you had so much potential... :(

you'll only be able to do light richard simmons workouts, take in 25grams of tap protein per day and keep your body weight under 110lbs so at least you can continue to make money as a twink4pay. :-\

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2008, 06:15:58 AM »
i'm unpacking the volkswagon

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 06:19:08 AM »
i'm unpacking the volkswagon

hahaha

come on man, you know you're going to have to return that rented fluorescent red leather suit...

come on...leeettt goooooo.....

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2008, 06:44:50 AM »
i'm trying.........is humice a good protein source?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »
i'm trying.........is humice a good protein source?

yes, humice and lentils.

tom prince says they work great.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »
LOL,

the sad thing is that most would fail.

IFBB drug test:

1. Testosterone is

a) a new burger at McDonald's
b) Kevin Levrone's new band
c) a harmless steroid
d) better than creatine

2. You are questioned by a fan how you got so big. Your answer is:

a) I tell the truth, he won't be able to remember all the medication names anyways.
b) I take a look at the commercial pamphlet from my sponsor and try to read out a few names aloud.
c) I call security and let him get thrown out.
d) I give him my number and sell him some fake GH after the show.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2008, 09:12:41 AM »
LOL,

the sad thing is that most would fail.

it's impossible to answer those questions.

there should be an option e for muscletech. >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:09 AM »
it's impossible to answer those questions.

there should be an option e for muscletech. >:(

muscletech sponsored athletes NEVER get tested.

Muscletech his so hardcore any piss test would explode.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2008, 12:55:21 PM »
I predict Arnold will find a way to run for Pres by 216, and win.

Is that BC or AD?  Is he going to run as Conan?  If so, then I think you are right, he will win, based on his platform:  "As President, I vow to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »
Is that BC or AD?  Is he going to run as Conan?  If so, then I think you are right, he will win, based on his platform:  "As President, I vow to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."

hahaha, oh shit, is the time going to run backwards or will he have to wait until it's all finished in 2012 when Planet Nibiru comes and the world rises from its ashes?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »
Chick any news on any Pro that has been drug tested in the last few years??????.I guess that rule is just for show.Fukin Joke. ::)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2008, 09:22:51 PM »
What are we even discussing here? It doesn't matter whether or not drug testing is done. Athletes ajust to it and continue like they used to do.

Case closed.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »
Like i said earlier, drug tests don't work. It will only make competing more expensive for the athletes.

Drug test DO work.....when implemented. Again, I refer you to the 1992 WBF Championship.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »
Drug test DO work.....when implemented. Again, I refer you to the 1992 WBF Championship.

Then how do you explain the olympic games? Tour the france? Just to name a few..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »
Then how do you explain the olympic games? Tour the france? Just to name a few..

The drug tests work.

They are getting caught.

Right now, more than 100 athletes are banned from track and field internationally.

You cannot detect EPO unless the person was injecting it just hours before the test. And they likely won't be that stupid.

But several sports federations, among them the IAAF (Track and field) UCI(cycling) and FIS (cross-country skiing) have implented blood level registrations for their athletes.

Which means that if the hematocrit level of an athlete is juiced up (from EPO use) the test will easily show this.

The problem is really in getting the tests done.

How are you gonna be able to find a Chinese track athlete when there are 1 billion Chinese people who looks the same? ;) (j/k DK).

Seriously though, the hard part is to find the athletes, to get the out of competition tests done. Some people train in a little village 1000 miles outside Moscow. How easy is that to find?

Some countries are getting serious about it. Like Germany and Hungary, and also up in Scandinavia. Also UK tests pretty hard. In both Hungary and Germany, it's illegal to test positive, you risk jail time.

Which is probably why Hungarian discus thrower Robert Fazekas avoided getting tested in Athens - he didn't want to end up in Hungarian prison.

But you have to wonder why some sports, like football, never have any busts. With the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Worthington Cup and tons of friendlies, the footballers have an extremely hard schedule.
As empty as paradise

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »
The drug tests work.

They are getting caught.

Right now, more than 100 athletes are banned from track and field internationally.

You cannot detect EPO unless the person was injecting it just hours before the test. And they likely won't be that stupid.

But several sports federations, among them the IAAF (Track and field) UCI(cycling) and FIS (cross-country skiing) have implented blood level registrations for their athletes.

Which means that if the hematocrit level of an athlete is juiced up (from EPO use) the test will easily show this.

The problem is really in getting the tests done.

How are you gonna be able to find a Chinese track athlete when there are 1 billion Chinese people who looks the same? ;) (j/k DK).

Seriously though, the hard part is to find the athletes, to get the out of competition tests done. Some people train in a little village 1000 miles outside Moscow. How easy is that to find?
Some countries are getting serious about it. Like Germany and Hungary, and also up in Scandinavia. Also UK tests pretty hard. In both Hungary and Germany, it's illegal to test positive, you risk jail time.

Which is probably why Hungarian discus thrower Robert Fazekas avoided getting tested in Athens - he didn't want to end up in Hungarian prison.

But you have to wonder why some sports, like football, never have any busts. With the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Worthington Cup and tons of friendlies, the footballers have an extremely hard schedule.

the easy answer would be to put the onus on the athlete, if he/she wishes to compete, to make themselves available for the tests.

however, this may raise issues re discrimination re fairness which might take prescedence over the testing itself.

if it does (discriminate), what would stop a drug user from any nation from doing his 'training' out in siberia/himilayas? seeing that such athlete could also claim discrimination re his democratic right of freedom to go train wherever he/she is accepted???

just thinking as i'm typing here...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »
Fuk the drug tests but FFS get that shit rule taken out of the IFBB rule book it's a Fukin joke and the whole world knows it.Drug use is banned for use by IFBB Pros.hahahahaha. ::)