Author Topic: Is Candizzle really a gimmick account?  (Read 2750 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Is Candizzle really a gimmick account?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 07:31:06 AM »
cumdrizzler is on teh juice??  :o :o :o :o

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 07:31:42 AM »
I mean the stuff the guy writes and says is crazy; it's so crazy I have a hard time believing it's real.

Discuss....

are You?
X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 07:35:40 AM »
are You?

Hmmm...I would lean towards not...
I hate the State.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »
time to rain down some PAIN.....BAAAAAAAAANNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG GGGGG ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2008, 08:13:07 AM »
cumdrizzler is on teh juice??  :o :o :o :o

Fraid so :(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 08:16:22 AM »
cuntm mother fucker..    maybe i say some stupid shit sometimes, but i do know a whole lot about this sport...its my fucking life..  regardless of what you think of my physique..     and im nice enough to share my ideas with you "a calorie is a calorie", and "calories in vs. calories out" schmoe bags that read FDA articles and shit...

that's really sad, because you're dumb as a box of rocks and if you wear a shirt above size medium you don't look like you exercise.

here's a hint, dude: settle down and just enjoy your youth. exercise, eat a damn pizza, quit dedicating yourself to something you ain't gonna excel at. and, for the love of Yahweh, i hope you ain't really juicing because there's no good reason for you to be.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 08:28:26 AM »
he's the kind of kid who started out as fat, lost a lot of weight, looks okay, but now thinks he's an expert on all things physical because his esteem is through the roof. thus, he dives in over his head with "research" skimming articles and attempting to draw conclusions from them that are far beyond his capacity. he ends up writing on things he has zero actual "knowledge" about, instead relying on a small handful of Google searches that he didn't even fully read to mask his complete lack of true understanding of the subject matter and then he lashes out angrily at people who, contrary to him, actually DO know what they're talking about.

the only reason i think he's real is because the amount of effort needed to "fake" an account like that is just immense.

This says it all.  Thread may now be locked.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 08:30:56 AM »
that's really sad, because you're dumb as a box of rocks and if you wear a shirt above size medium you don't look like you exercise.

here's a hint, dude: settle down and just enjoy your youth. exercise, eat a damn pizza, quit dedicating yourself to something you ain't gonna excel at. and, for the love of Yahweh, i hope you ain't really juicing because there's no good reason for you to be.
exactly.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2008, 10:06:52 AM »
hell yeah im a gimmick

do you think a guy could really be as smart and funny and cool as i am..??!!!

hell no

gotta be fake

;D

getbig.com mother fuckers..gotta love you guys...   

and coltrane....what the fuck you slandering piece of shit, i didnt say 20 cans of tuna was a good diet. i fucing said that if your only going to eat tuna and oatmeal and veggies, that one way to go  about it would be to get 15-20 cans of tuna on the days when you get zero oatmeal and only veggies.

cuntm mother fucker..    maybe i say some stupid shit sometimes, but i do know a whole lot about this sport...its my fucking life..  regardless of what you think of my physique..     and im nice enough to share my ideas with you "a calorie is a calorie", and "calories in vs. calories out" schmoe bags that read FDA articles and shit...

Listen son, "slander" is the spoken form of defamation.  What you meant to say was libel.  And please fatboy, explain how I defamed you.  You're a joke.  Realize this.

You have as much clout in terms of nutrition as a coworker at McDonalds.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »
time to rain down some PAIN.....BAAAAAAAAANNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG GGGGG ;D

Shades of Cutler.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »
candidizzle is real as it gets, to who did i sent 100 dollars trough paypal otherwise.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2008, 10:29:04 AM »
he's the kind of kid who started out as fat, lost a lot of weight, looks okay, but now thinks he's an expert on all things physical because his esteem is through the roof. thus, he dives in over his head with "research" skimming articles and attempting to draw conclusions from them that are far beyond his capacity. he ends up writing on things he has zero actual "knowledge" about, instead relying on a small handful of Google searches that he didn't even fully read to mask his complete lack of true understanding of the subject matter and then he lashes out angrily at people who, contrary to him, actually DO know what they're talking about.

the only reason i think he's real is because the amount of effort needed to "fake" an account like that is just immense.

The communication age and ease of google make everyone an instant "expert".....I'm guilty of it myself.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
i can take the fat kid posing bit.......but the fucking lifting gloves......oh boy!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 11:02:55 AM »
The communication age and ease of google make everyone an instant "expert".....I'm guilty of it myself.

well there's a difference between researching and learning from internet searches and the like, and being a self-proclaimed expert because you found a small handful of articles that say something you like, you know? i definitely read a whole lot online and do almost all my research there, but i don't call myself an expert by any means.

really it's no different than someone who picks up a book on a topic, skims it once, and claims to know the field in depth.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »
His reality is a gimmick account for God

lol
S