Author Topic: Say it aint so Brett  (Read 10866 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Say it aint so Brett
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »
clayton is arguably the most respected nfl source, unlike peter king who reports nothing but bullshit

why does somebody need to play the game just because his sources tell him brett is all about himself?

yeah clayton looks like a geek but so what?  you don't have to look as good as Mr. Levrone to be a good reporter 8)

E

Because there's nothing authentic about it. It's like comparing you to real heterosexuals.

(Best comparison that I could think of....)

body88

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »
clayton is arguably the most respected nfl source, unlike peter king who reports nothing but bullshit

why does somebody need to play the game just because his sources tell him brett is all about himself?

yeah clayton looks like a geek but so what?  you don't have to look as good as Mr. Levrone to be a good reporter 8)

E

You think Clayton is the best NFL source? I could name several things the guy has been wrong about recently. I would have to say Schefter is the most accurate NFL source out there; he is very accurate.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »

(Best comparison that I could think of....)

you don't think too much when you post here

so a guy is told that favre doesn't want to help develop rodgers and you won't listen to it because he never put on a helmet

ok ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »
You think Clayton is the best NFL source? I could name several things the guy has been wrong about recently. I would have to say Schefter is the most accurate NFL source out there; he is very accurate.

comcast doesn't carry nfl network so i don't see his reporting anymore

how can you take what schefter says seriously?

he never played football and you have to play for "upinthemguts" to consider you a credible source ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »
you don't think too much when you post here

so a guy is told that favre doesn't want to help develop rodgers and you won't listen to it because he never put on a helmet

ok ::)

E

In all modesty, yes I do. I happen to find that my latest retort to you to be quite clever. ;D

Secondly, your claim about Favre refusing to mentor Rodgers is backed up by no facts. You listen or read about a rumor and you state it as fact.("he refused to mentor aaron rodgers")

Thirdly, I merely stated it as opinion that I prefer to listen to judgment opinions made by former NFL players than I do 125lbs. geeks(Clayton) that you're more comfortable relating to.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 10:00:20 AM »
comcast doesn't carry nfl network so i don't see his reporting anymore

how can you take what schefter says seriously?

he never played football and you have to play for "upinthemguts" to consider you a credible source ;D

E

Maybe in your shit-hole back woods blue-collar PA Comcast cable provider doesn't, but mine and most others do.  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »
In all modesty, yes I do. I happen to find that my latest retort to you to be quite clever. ;D

Secondly, your claim about Favre refusing to mentor Rodgers is backed up by no facts. You listen or read about a rumor and you state it as fact.("he refused to mentor aaron rodgers")

Thirdly, I merely stated it as opinion that I prefer to listen to judgment opinions made by former NFL players than I do 125lbs. geeks(Clayton) that you're more comfortable relating to.

the fact of the matter is you discriminate against clayton because of his looks, you should know better being a black man

favre actually said that he didn't want to mentor a rookie, which is where clayton got the statement so you are owned again, bitch 8)

also none of those espn reporters played in the nfl, you are thinking of analysts

the ownings just keep piling up, you make me feel like King Kong :D :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »
Maybe in your shit-hole back woods blue-collar PA Comcast cable provider doesn't, but mine and most others do.  :)

i guess you haven't heard about the feud between comcast and the nfl

you know nothing, what else is new ::)

you're almost as dumb as ravens mgt :)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »
the fact of the matter is you discriminate against clayton because of his looks, you should know better being a black man

favre actually said that he didn't want to mentor a rookie, which is where clayton got the statement so you are owned again, bitch 8)

also none of those espn reporters played in the nfl, you are thinking of analysts

the ownings just keep piling up, you make me feel like King Kong :D :D

E

When was this and where and how do you know he was talking about Rodgers??....There you go again, Earl. You think you speak facts but you wrongly assume things because you hear it as a rumor. Who are you owning without providing facts that support your statements?

Ownings? What ownings do you speak of? I'm the one making you look like a total twat. You just look stupid. And your comebacks are weak as shit, rookie.

And am white, by the way....I know it kills you not be racist from time to time but try to keep color off the topic. ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 01:49:40 PM »
i guess you haven't heard about the feud between comcast and the nfl

you know nothing, what else is new ::)

you're almost as dumb as ravens mgt :)

E

Wow. Gee, I'm watching NFL network as I type. On Comcast, too.

Sure is nice.

body88

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »
Wow. Gee, I'm watching NFL network as I type. On Comcast, too.

Sure is nice.

The beef is due to broadcasting games, and an alleged monopoly. You must have ordered the NFL network because that is the only way you can watch it....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
When was this and where and how do you know he was talking about Rodgers??....There you go again, Earl. You think you speak facts but you wrongly assume things because you hear it as a rumor. Who are you owning without providing facts that support your statements?

Ownings? What ownings do you speak of? I'm the one making you look like a total twat. You just look stupid. And your comebacks are weak as shit, rookie.

And am white, by the way....I know it kills you not be racist from time to time but try to keep color off the topic. ;)

uh because he mentioned the name "rodgers" and because he's the only qb the packers drafted to replace brett ::)

keep telling yourself i'm not owning you, kind of like how you told yourself that I'm stupid for saying porter wasn't worth the big money

whatever helps you sleep better at night :-*

just because I used the word "black" doesn't mean I'm racist, why do you people always play the race card ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2008, 07:05:37 PM »

The beef is due to broadcasting games, and an alleged monopoly. You must have ordered the NFL network because that is the only way you can watch it....

hahaha owned again ;D ;D

"upinthemBUTTS" is just too easy 8) 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2008, 07:01:07 AM »
Actually, I have it for free. Who are you owning again?

I forgot....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2008, 07:09:14 AM »
uh because he mentioned the name "rodgers" and because he's the only qb the packers drafted to replace brett ::)

keep telling yourself i'm not owning you, kind of like how you told yourself that I'm stupid for saying porter wasn't worth the big money

whatever helps you sleep better at night :-*

just because I used the word "black" doesn't mean I'm racist, why do you people always play the race card ???

E

Once and for all, mongloid....I'm white, not black.

And secondly, once again he was never quoted as saying that he would never mentor Rodgers, you dumb terd. If he's been the backup for three years, then how on earth does no mentoring of any kind take place?? Fucking idiot...

Once again, never said Porter was worth the money. Said he was still good enough to play in this league. Go right along and keep misquoting me, Earl. You do it to everyone else and that's why you're easily one of the most disliked getbiggers on here.

I guess correcting you on a daily basis is like 'owning you'. But I don't go around claiming to 'own people'. It sounds pretty queer. Kind of along the lines of you dancing for gay older men and selling your used undies.

body88

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 10:59:42 AM »
Actually, I have it for free. Who are you owning again?

I forgot....

How do you get the NFL network for free - on comcast? Did you order any type of sports package? The NFL network is not part of basic cable.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »

I forgot....

yes you aren't that bright :-\

YOU are getting owned, hope this clears up your confusion :P

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
Once and for all, mongloid....I'm white, not black.

And secondly, once again he was never quoted as saying that he would never mentor Rodgers, you dumb terd. If he's been the backup for three years, then how on earth does no mentoring of any kind take place?? Fucking idiot...

Once again, never said Porter was worth the money. Said he was still good enough to play in this league. Go right along and keep misquoting me, Earl. You do it to everyone else and that's why you're easily one of the most disliked getbiggers on here.

I guess correcting you on a daily basis is like 'owning you'. But I don't go around claiming to 'own people'. It sounds pretty queer. Kind of along the lines of you dancing for gay older men and selling your used undies.

uh yeah favre did say he didn't want to mentor a young qb, clayton didn't just make it up

why is that an issue for you?  just looking for ways to argue with me after the brutal beatings i've given you 8) and why don't you know the difference between an analyst and a reporter ???

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132302.0

scroll down and you say that the steelers don't fork over the big bucks, you basically said porter was worth the money

deny it all you want (please deny it, it amuses me ;D) anybody with half a brain can clearly see you were saying that ;)

i don't care that i'm disliked, i would be embarrassed to be seen with 99% of getbiggers and I use them for my amusement 8)

if i sell my used undies, you are black :P

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »
uh yeah favre did say he didn't want to mentor a young qb, clayton didn't just make it up

why is that an issue for you?  just looking for ways to argue with me after the brutal beatings I've given you 8) and why don't you know the difference between an analyst and a reporter ???

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132302.0

scroll down and you say that the steelers don't fork over the big bucks, you basically said porter was worth the money
deny it all you want (please deny it, it amuses me ;D) anybody with half a brain can clearly see you were saying that ;)

i don't care that i'm disliked, i would be embarrassed to be seen with 99% of getbiggers and I use them for my amusement 8)

if i sell my used undies, you are black :P

E

Again, Earl. The argument was that he wasn't washed up at the time he was let go by the Steelers. Again, I'm DENYING I ever said he was worth a 20 million signing bonus. Find a quote where I said that, you idiot. Not where I 'basically' said he was worth 20 mil. You're willing to misquote and make up utter bullshit in order to try to win any debate. What a sad tool you are. Your lack of humility is why you're so hated by everyone else.

The beginning of that entire thread was about how the Steelers let go of more marquee free agents than any other team. And your dumb ass kept saying that anyone who's ever left the Steelers was washed up and no good anymore.

You now look like an eerie stalker digging up year-old posts. The only thing that thread proved after reading all the arguments was how naive you are. How do you feel about Plaxico now, by the way considering you won a Super Bowl without him? He seems to have his own ring nowadays. So funny reading all your dumb bullshit from a year ago.

And your last quote makes fucking zero cents. 'I'm black if you sell your used undies??' What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Utterly mindblowing how childishly stupid you are for a 36 year old adult.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »
How do you get the NFL network for free - on comcast? Did you order any type of sports package? The NFL network is not part of basic cable.

That must be it. I got it as a sports package promotion about a year ago. It's not itemized as a separate cost for me.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2008, 01:09:04 PM »
Again, Earl. The argument was that he wasn't washed up at the time he was let go by the Steelers. Again, I'm DENYING I ever said he was worth a 20 million signing bonus. Find a quote where I said that, you idiot. Not where I 'basically' said he was worth 20 mil. You're willing to misquote and make up utter bullshit in order to try to win any debate. What a sad tool you are. Your lack of humility is why you're so hated by everyone else.

The beginning of that entire thread was about how the Steelers let go of more marquee free agents than any other team. And your dumb ass kept saying that anyone who's ever left the Steelers was washed up and no good anymore.

You now look like an eerie stalker digging up year-old posts. The only thing that thread proved after reading all the arguments was how naive you are. How do you feel about Plaxico now, by the way considering you won a Super Bowl without him? He seems to have his own ring nowadays. So funny reading all your dumb bullshit from a year ago.

And your last quote makes fucking zero cents. 'I'm black if you sell your used undies??' What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Utterly mindblowing how childishly stupid you are for a 36 year old adult.

meltdown ;D

you said the steelers were cheap for not giving him the money the phins gave him, meaning YOU THOUGHT HE WAS WORTH $20 MILLION "GENIUS" ::)

i make up nothing and humility is for pussies 8)

the steelers are batting at least .900 (rod woodson :() when it comes to knowing when to let guys go, digging up an old post THAT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD is not stalking "genius" it's called backing up facts

plaxico scoring one td in a big game that any nfl receiver can catch does not make me feel he deserved the money he got, we kept ward instead, who was super bowl mvp 8) 8) the salary cap does not allow us to throw big money to multiple guys at one position

hank poteat won a super bowl with the pats, guess I should miss him too ::)

and if my last quote doesn't make sense, that just shows how stupid you are "tyrone" ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2008, 01:27:19 PM »
That must be it. I got it as a sports package promotion about a year ago. It's not itemized as a separate cost for me.

you can't remember anything :-\

you also claimed that most people with comcast get it depending on where they live, as if free comcast channels are different depending on location hahaha ;D

E
E

body88

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2008, 01:34:44 PM »

The same thing happened to me, and I really liked the channel so I gave in and payed the extra ten bucks a month for it. The only beef I have with the NFLN, is the fact that they black out certain games....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2008, 03:06:05 PM »
meltdown ;D

you said the steelers were cheap for not giving him the money the phins gave him, meaning YOU THOUGHT HE WAS WORTH $20 MILLION "GENIUS" ::)

i make up nothing and humility is for pussies 8)

the steelers are batting at least .900 (rod woodson :() when it comes to knowing when to let guys go, digging up an old post THAT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD is not stalking "genius" it's called backing up facts

plaxico scoring one td in a big game that any nfl receiver can catch does not make me feel he deserved the money he got, we kept ward instead, who was super bowl mvp 8) 8) the salary cap does not allow us to throw big money to multiple guys at one position

hank poteat won a super bowl with the pats, guess I should miss him too ::)

and if my last quote doesn't make sense, that just shows how stupid you are "tyrone" ;D

E

yeah. Meltdown. right. The highlight of your pathetic little life to type that.

Dig up the quote. never said that one time. Again, you're implying things.

Humilty is stepping outside of the box you're in and admitting you're not always right in what you say. You're the type of douchebag who will never man up when you're talking out of your ass no matter how stacked the evidence is against you. I used to have to beat the shit out of little terds like you when I was younger but alas, I have to resort to getbig thread debating. ::) I must be getting old(but not as old as you- ;)).

Lastly, I'm not black but I get the impression that you wish that I was. Got thing for them, don't you? Dance for any in underwear lately?

Calling me 'Tyrone'..yeah there's no racial implications there. ::)

Your mom's calling you, Earl. Walk up the basement steps before dinner gets cold.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2008, 08:54:50 PM »
yeah. Meltdown. right. The highlight of your pathetic little life to type that.

Dig up the quote. never said that one time. Again, you're implying things.

Humilty is stepping outside of the box you're in and admitting you're not always right in what you say. You're the type of douchebag who will never man up when you're talking out of your ass no matter how stacked the evidence is against you. I used to have to beat the shit out of little terds like you when I was younger but alas, I have to resort to getbig thread debating. ::) I must be getting old(but not as old as you- ;)).

Lastly, I'm not black but I get the impression that you wish that I was. Got thing for them, don't you? Dance for any in underwear lately?

Calling me 'Tyrone'..yeah there's no racial implications there. ::)

Your mom's calling you, Earl. Walk up the basement steps before dinner gets cold.

so when you type "meltdown" you consider it a highlight of your life?  i've seen you type it quite a few times :)

you implied that porter was worth $20 million in guarantees, show some humility and admit that you were wrong AS ALWAYS :D :D

haha your type cracks me up you can use the word "meltdown" and you show zero humility but when somebody else has the same traits they are a bad person ::)

you didn't beat up anybody when you were younger, you were a geek that tried too hard and fell flat on his face and threatening violence is admitting to being owned :P

as for the racial comment, as if using the words "black, tyrone" are racial ::) you have used quite a bit of racial slurs here but like i said YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT WHEN ANYBODY ELSE SAYS IT THEY ARE A BAD PERSON ;)

i won't take two minutes to dig them up because i don't want to be called an "eerie stalker" ;) :D

I wait with great anticipation to hear more nonsense from you, "upinthemBUTTS" 8)

ps you might want to start paying attention to your cable bill :-*

E
E