Author Topic: Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?  (Read 7868 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?
« on: March 06, 2008, 01:23:40 PM »
Just a teensy bit?
O

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 01:26:42 PM »
Just a teensy bit?
No, he seems to ask to be disliked.

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 01:27:05 PM »
Who is Derek Anthony?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
I feel nothing but disgust for him and his lifestyle.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 02:10:52 PM »

And you are one to talk. Look at your hero.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »
Just a teensy bit?

Yes. I honestly feel that, all kidding aside, he is backsliding quickly.  I tried to tell him as much, and he told me to go fuck myself.

Jason

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »
Now you have morals ? Unbelievable.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 02:25:07 PM »
Who is Derek Anthony?

Getbig's resident g4p queen / cum dumpster

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 02:27:51 PM »
Getbig's resident g4p queen / cum dumpster

ORLY?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 02:59:21 PM »
not really.  i feel sorry for some of the haterz who have no life other than to flame him    lol

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 03:06:34 PM »
Not as much as I feel sorry for all of you guys considering he's doing far better than you.
Z

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »
Who?  ???

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »
Not as much as I feel sorry for all of you guys considering he's doing far better than you.

Bluto, are you trying to tell us that his pole dancing and private posing skills are better than the average Getbigger could ever dream?  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 04:12:31 PM »

lol.

now, this is ironic...
b

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »
DA in a guy who did GAY acts for money. He is in love with vince.  He is also is a getbig troll.
A

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »
all kiddig aside, why would you feel bad for me??. i dont regret anything i ever did. i just learn from the mistake and try to be a better person. and i love to help others  with training,diet,supp advice etc. and i make a living do that on my site. if you guys would stop hating on me and turn a new leaf maybe i can help you get a build instead of wasting your energy ripping me apart for no reason.

i have a great life, beautiful girlfriend,great family,great friends, my health,good $$. sponsored athlete. in tv,mags,commericals etc...

why would you feel bad for me. i think the haters should just keep hating on me cause there jealous.

thanks to all you guys. cause im only 26 and you havent seen the last of me. if you look in the mags of flex,md,ironman,and fight magazine. im in them all with huge ads. and we are doing nation wide and ny commericals for jetfuel........

take some pointers from me guys,hating dosent get you no where!

have a nice life all..................... . ;D

DA

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 04:25:56 PM »
all kiddig aside, why would you feel bad for me??. i dont regret anything i ever did. i just learn from the mistake and try to be a better person. and i love to help others  with training,diet,supp advice etc. and i make a living do that on my site. if you guys would stop hating on me and turn a new leaf maybe i can help you get a build instead of wasting your energy ripping me apart for no reason.

i have a great life, beautiful girlfriend,great family,great friends, my health,good $$. sponsored athlete. in tv,mags,commericals etc...

why would you feel bad for me. i think the haters should just keep hating on me cause there jealous.

thanks to all you guys. cause im only 26 and you havent seen the last of me. if you look in the mags of flex,md,ironman,and fight magazine. im in them all with huge ads. and we are doing nation wide and ny commericals for jetfuel........

take some pointers from me guys,hating dosent get you no where!

have a nice life all..................... . ;D

DA
You don't regret doing gay4pay DA?  :-\ :-\
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »
all kiddig aside, why would you feel bad for me??.

Double-digit IQ guido-wannabe gay prostitute with a gh gut and a really bad toupe, all at 26 years old.

Gee....  I dunno.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 04:36:20 PM »
You don't regret doing gay4pay DA?  :-\ :-\

people who call it gay for pay is gay. i got news for you arnold use to  cut joe weiders grass when he was real young in little speedos

i can tell you so much shit on so many people

just cause i  posed at a gay club and there were women there. not to mention i left with the only hot girl in the whole club in 2003. and the gays hated me for that cause i left with the woman. THEY WANTED ME TO BE GAY BUT I WASNT. i did that particular even for 5k cash and it was for my father who was in teh hospital and coulndt pay his bills so instead of him having to worry about his bills i paid most of them off in the month of november in 2003. so if you want to hate on me for that i dont care i did it for my family. i was only 22 at the time. and i would do it again. but now i make enough $ were i can pay my parents bills now etc.

again dont regret a thing. and the other thing i did was playgirl centerfold 2 years in a row. was very professional. and another nude video i did was muscleweb.com and that video got a me a lot of work. i thank the owner every day for helping me and my career. other bodybuilder that work on there are PROSSSSS silvio samuel, mark dugale,johnny jackson,rodney st cloud, stan mcquay.paco bautista

sorry guys point blank bodybuilding dosent pay a lot and you have to do some things you dont like to pay some bills. but i never kissed or had any sexual encounters with a man. i always had a girlfriend and am getting engaged. i used my body to make $$ and the gay audience pays ! cheap fuck imature assholes like yourselves dont pay shit you guys just hate!!!

peace

derek anthony

www.derekanthony.com

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

Double-digit IQ guido-wannabe gay prostitute with a gh gut and a really bad toupe, all at 26 years old.

Gee....  I dunno.  ::)

double digit iq hummm but im making 95k a year not bad and i pay taxes. i dont have a gh gut....i have hair plugs  and a young 26 

thanks for the love sugar cakes

for 5 years now you have been busting my balls its like a highschool crush. maybe we will meet one day and ill sign you a pick. 5 years bro.............damb let it go. dotn you realize im not goign anywere???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »
hahahahhahaa, 95K a year ::) so in other words a supplement company is paying you almost what the top 5 IFBB pros even though you've never competed in your life, yeah riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 04:42:09 PM »
Either way why do you act like a psycho on the boards? I'm talking about the threats, fake fights, fake getting a job as an NY cop, etc...

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »
double digit iq hummm but im making 95k a year not bad and i pay taxes. i dont have a gh gut....i have hair plugs  and a young 26 

for 5 years now you have been busting my balls its like a highschool crush. maybe we will meet one day and ill sign you a pick. 5 years bro.............damb let it go. dotn you realize im not goign anywere???

I'm going to kiss your ass; You looked pretty decent at the Arnold and pretty professional to stand there for 4 days 8 hours straight. Very professional. I don't know of anybody who's isn't and IFBB Pro but still have enough noto to be signed with a company. 95 is pretty decent.

Give the guy a break or at leas have the decency to show your faces and not needing a ride from someone else to go places.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »

95k a year?

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 04:44:48 PM »
Either way why do you act like a psycho on the boards? I'm talking about the threats, fake fights, fake getting a job as an NY cop, etc...

It's his trademark. They all go for it and get into his game. He capitalizes on it.