Author Topic: Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?  (Read 7867 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »
all kiddig aside, why would you feel bad for me??. i dont regret anything i ever did. i just learn from the mistake and try to be a better person. and i love to help others  with training,diet,supp advice etc. and i make a living do that on my site. if you guys would stop hating on me and turn a new leaf maybe i can help you get a build instead of wasting your energy ripping me apart for no reason.

i have a great life, beautiful girlfriend,great family,great friends, my health,good $$. sponsored athlete. in tv,mags,commericals etc...

why would you feel bad for me. i think the haters should just keep hating on me cause there jealous.

thanks to all you guys. cause im only 26 and you havent seen the last of me. if you look in the mags of flex,md,ironman,and fight magazine. im in them all with huge ads. and we are doing nation wide and ny commericals for jetfuel........

take some pointers from me guys,hating dosent get you no where!

have a nice life all..................... . ;D

DA

Derek, you bring it on YOURSELF. It you started acting cool, instead of melting down and threatening people, you'd get more respect around here.
HAHA, RON.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2008, 01:35:21 PM »
people who call it gay for pay is gay. i got news for you arnold use to  cut joe weiders grass when he was real young in little speedos

i can tell you so much shit on so many people

just cause i  posed at a gay club and there were women there. not to mention i left with the only hot girl in the whole club in 2003. and the gays hated me for that cause i left with the woman. THEY WANTED ME TO BE GAY BUT I WASNT. i did that particular even for 5k cash and it was for my father who was in teh hospital and coulndt pay his bills so instead of him having to worry about his bills i paid most of them off in the month of november in 2003. so if you want to hate on me for that i dont care i did it for my family. i was only 22 at the time. and i would do it again. but now i make enough $ were i can pay my parents bills now etc.

again dont regret a thing. and the other thing i did was playgirl centerfold 2 years in a row. was very professional. and another nude video i did was muscleweb.com and that video got a me a lot of work. i thank the owner every day for helping me and my career. other bodybuilder that work on there are PROSSSSS silvio samuel, mark dugale,johnny jackson,rodney st cloud, stan mcquay.paco bautista

sorry guys point blank bodybuilding dosent pay a lot and you have to do some things you dont like to pay some bills. but i never kissed or had any sexual encounters with a man. i always had a girlfriend and am getting engaged. i used my body to make $$ and the gay audience pays ! cheap fuck imature assholes like yourselves dont pay shit you guys just hate!!!

peace

derek anthony

www.derekanthony.com
So you were basically a male stripper at gay clubs?
A

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2008, 02:00:02 PM »
So you were basically a male stripper at gay clubs?
AND ALWAYS LEFT WITH THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE CLUB.

AND YES WOMEN GO TO GAY BARS  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2008, 02:35:59 PM »
AND ALWAYS LEFT WITH THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE CLUB.

AND YES WOMEN GO TO GAY BARS  ;D

Derek gets more pussy visits on weekly basis than OBGYN Unit at NYCU.

That's why they're all jealous.

Is you right bi ok by now man?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »
people who call it gay for pay is gay. i got news for you arnold use to  cut joe weiders grass when he was real young in little speedos

i can tell you so much shit on so many people

just cause i  posed at a gay club and there were women there. not to mention i left with the only hot girl in the whole club in 2003. and the gays hated me for that cause i left with the woman. THEY WANTED ME TO BE GAY BUT I WASNT. i did that particular even for 5k cash and it was for my father who was in teh hospital and coulndt pay his bills so instead of him having to worry about his bills i paid most of them off in the month of november in 2003. so if you want to hate on me for that i dont care i did it for my family. i was only 22 at the time. and i would do it again. but now i make enough $ were i can pay my parents bills now etc.

again dont regret a thing. and the other thing i did was playgirl centerfold 2 years in a row. was very professional. and another nude video i did was muscleweb.com and that video got a me a lot of work. i thank the owner every day for helping me and my career. other bodybuilder that work on there are PROSSSSS silvio samuel, mark dugale,johnny jackson,rodney st cloud, stan mcquay.paco bautista

sorry guys point blank bodybuilding dosent pay a lot and you have to do some things you dont like to pay some bills. but i never kissed or had any sexual encounters with a man. i always had a girlfriend and am getting engaged. i used my body to make $$ and the gay audience pays ! cheap fuck imature assholes like yourselves dont pay shit you guys just hate!!!

peace

derek anthony

www.derekanthony.com

Cry me a river.....

There's a big difference between mowing the lawn and dancing ass naked for money. 

And don't give us this sob story about doing it for your crippled father cause that's a lie.  If that was the case, then what in the blue hell were you doing on the Sea Tea????

As far as MuscleWeb is concerned, still nasty and all those people you mentioned won't ever win the Mr Olympia because of there activities.

All of that jazz you talk and you didn't do shit to me at the Mr Olympia and you had the police around the booth to keep you from catching that beatdown.  You threatened to beat my ass at the O and when you got in my face, I laughed at you like the little bitch you are because I knew you were too chickenshit to swing at me because you're a pussy and coward.

Eventually I'm going to catch up with you....boy.   

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
How come all these 'Playboy' centrefolds are done professionally?

As opposed to the ones done in a seedy apartment in a back street with some HIV infected hooker moving the lights around and you only get paid $20?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2008, 03:16:00 PM »
$95k per year and still lives in the basement at his parents house.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »
the scabs on your arm look like tina scabs derek :-X

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »
no there scabs from your mother grabbing my arms after i plow her with my ten inch cock!

you fucking :P fag !  :P

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »
no there scabs from your mother grabbing my arms after i plow her with my ten inch cock!

i guess you didnt like that question   lol

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2008, 06:34:10 PM »
its all for fun dude i mean come on if you take internet crap seriously then you have problems. the only person that i threatened was vince good shit cause he threatened my girl sent shit to my families house called my sponsor tried having me fired. meanwhile they all were like waht a ugly (#%(%(   lol  urkel looking chicklet mother fucker.....

hey vince my father was from alabama and you sent shit to my house while he was recovering from a heart attack you low life peice of shit ! do you really think he likes your type anyway????

As lame and fake as Derek may be, what's with sending threatening packages to people's homes?.....come on man.....that's taking things to far....

Btw, prediction ---> Derek to touch GH15's pee pee by year's end......you heard it here first!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2008, 06:38:26 PM »

Cry me a river.....

There's a big difference between mowing the lawn and dancing ass naked for money. 

And don't give us this sob story about doing it for your crippled father cause that's a lie.  If that was the case, then what in the blue hell were you doing on the Sea Tea????

As far as MuscleWeb is concerned, still nasty and all those people you mentioned won't ever win the Mr Olympia because of there activities.

All of that jazz you talk and you didn't do shit to me at the Mr Olympia and you had the police around the booth to keep you from catching that beatdown.  You threatened to beat my ass at the O and when you got in my face, I laughed at you like the little bitch you are because I knew you were too chickenshit to swing at me because you're a pussy and coward.

You slam him for entertaining queers yet you are a queer yourself what gives? ???

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

Cry me a river.....

melvin would you say being a fag is in your dna or do you think you just love the cock
b

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »

Cry me a river.....

Atleast he's supposedly faking.. You're out of the closet, unoriginal, annoying and look like a giant pile of feces.

wannahit2

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2008, 07:13:42 PM »
You are an automatic ass clown for putting up pictures of yourself lifting up your shirt on myspace..Complete assclown.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2008, 08:09:10 PM »
You are an automatic ass clown for putting up pictures of yourself lifting up your shirt on myspace..Complete assclown.

and you just a pathetic tool!  :-*

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »

Damn!!
Spirit of Truth

wannahit2

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2008, 06:33:11 AM »
and you just a pathetic tool!  :-*

Let's see...Do you compete ?  Are you a pro? NO, so let me build my muscles really big using steroids, GH, and Insulin to feel better about myself and hopefully gain acceptance in society. I bet you had your lunch money taken as a child, always left out of the games, never asked to the prom. Now "Look at me, I'm big, and you are all jealous of me, look at me"  To even put yourself in the same sentence as Silvio Samuel, Rodney St. Cloud an the others your mentioned is laughable.  The only person who thinks you are important is yourself, and anyone who is a grown man who has to get his picture taken with pro bodybuilders like yourself and you are sooooooooo important has very large self esteem issues. It's good to think you feel important. Don't let anyone ever stand in your way of that.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »
Derek gets more pussy visits on weekly basis than OBGYN Unit at NYCU.

That's why they're all jealous.

Is you right bi ok by now man?
::)