Author Topic: Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?  (Read 7927 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: Derek Anthony - anyone feel a tiny bit sorry for him?
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »
Either way why do you act like a psycho on the boards? I'm talking about the threats, fake fights, fake getting a job as an NY cop, etc...

its all for fun dude i mean come on if you take internet crap seriously then you have problems. the only person that i threatened was vince good shit cause he threatened my girl sent shit to my families house called my sponsor tried having me fired. meanwhile they all were like waht a ugly (#%(%(   lol  urkel looking chicklet mother fucker.....

hey vince my father was from alabama and you sent shit to my house while he was recovering from a heart attack you low life peice of shit ! do you really think he likes your type anyway????

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
I'm going to kiss your ass; You looked pretty decent at the Arnold and pretty professional to stand there for 4 days 8 hours straight. Very professional. I don't know of anybody who's isn't and IFBB Pro but still have enough noto to be signed with a company. 95 is pretty decent.

Give the guy a break or at leas have the decency to show your faces and not needing a ride from someone else to go places.
did you "guys" have sex at the Arnold, Alex? :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 04:45:49 PM »
Give the guy a break or at leas have the decency to show your faces and not needing a ride from someone else to go places.

True I think he's shown pics of his car. Who are you talking about when you say needing a rie from someone else?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 04:46:01 PM »
Its seems to be doing well for himself

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
the way i look at it, those ads are about done--over, there is no way there going to resign your contract with the way you look now(alot skinnier and with all those nasty red bumps on your body) and now that the word that you--derik "the disease" anthony has some kind of sexual transmitted disease from your gay  lifestyle i think your endorsements are all over with--sorry just the truth.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »
It's his trademark. They all go for it and get into his game. He capitalizes on it.

its called entertainment!

honnestly was i rude or psycho to you in person infront of blockhead or ed??? no i respected you and shuck your hand ! like a man not like some punk bitch

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »
Derek, fair enough then.

I thought you had sex with guys for money. If you can make money off gays who have too much spare cash without having to fuck them, then good for you. It's not like pros don't do it and that bodybuilding hasn't been gay for a long time. It's funded by the pink dollar.

O

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »

honnestly was i rude or psycho to you in person infront of blockhead or ed??? no i respected you and shuck your hand ! like a man not like some punk bitch

Hahaha exactly. Have you noticed how many shmoes hung around the booth and were too shy to even talk to you?

It's the same ones who bash post on here.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »
its all for fun dude i mean come on if you take internet crap seriously then you have problems. the only person that i threatened was vince good shit cause he threatened my girl sent shit to my families house called my sponsor tried having me fired. meanwhile they all were like waht a ugly (#%(%(   lol  urkel looking chicklet mother fucker.....

Fair enough. I don't take this shit too serious. But believe it or not I'd ask you that to your face, not to be a dick just as a serious question. So if you're at next years ASC & someone says "why are you a psycho on the boards?" it'll be Rimbaud from getbig.  

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
Its seems to be doing well for himself

He lives in NYC.  $95k there is $45k anywhere else.

And the dumbass spends his barely middle-class income on what?  You guessed it...  vehicle leases.

He's a white Flex Wheeler.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 04:48:26 PM »

hey Derek why have you lost so much weight and muscle?

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »
did you "guys" have sex at the Arnold, Alex? :D

I was too busy hitting on The beast and the beautiful Essence for that ;D

lOcked in.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »
I'm going to kiss your ass; You looked pretty decent at the Arnold and pretty professional to stand there for 4 days 8 hours straight. Very professional. I don't know of anybody who's isn't and IFBB Pro but still have enough noto to be signed with a company. 95 is pretty decent.

your not kissing my ass i shaked your hand i said nice to meet you, and we had some laughs. its all good i know you have to be tough on here. but you were cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 04:49:43 PM »
Hahaha exactly. Have you noticed how many shmoes hung around the booth and were too shy to even talk to you?

It's the same ones who bash post on here.

You're a fat ass though, and that hair and face.  Awful.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »
hey Derek why have you lost so much weight and muscle?

im getting ready for a fight i  have to get to 225 for heavy weight started at 242  i was 230 there light as i been in years...

i usually walk around 245 250

im not on any test , or gh...... just clen little bit of winny, and some deca, for my joints for tendons and ligmants from punching

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 04:54:22 PM »

photo shopped stalker  ;D 8)

thats sad you have that stored in your computer . im sure you dont havea wife you fag..............ill put a million dollars on it your def over 50 out of shape and gay

i know your type fag

ciao

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 04:54:27 PM »
im getting ready for a fight i  have to get to 225 for heavy weight started at 242  i was 230 there light as i been in years...

im not on any test , or gh...... just clen little bit of winny, and some deca, for my joints for tendons and ligmants from punching

fighting who? when?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 04:54:48 PM »

gimme a break man you ain't no fighter, you look like you've never been in a fight in your life.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 04:54:57 PM »

How many dicks you taking on at once?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »
fighting who? when?

youll see its my pro debut !  8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2008, 04:55:11 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2008, 04:57:31 PM »
You're a fat ass though, and that hair and face.  Awful.

Calm down Mr I take pics next to random/friends/rented cars. You're looking at the wrong pics.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2008, 04:57:46 PM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »
hey vince my father was from alabama and you sent shit to my house while he was recovering from a heart attack you low life peice of shit ! do you really think he likes your type anyway????

I hope you're not implying I'm Vince or Melvin or whatever he goes by nowadays. I was just saying you seem a little out there on the boards.